Housecall Pro is a cloud-based field service management app for service professionals to automate workflows and streamline technician dispatch. This solution includes a native mobile app and complementary web portal and serves a wide range of industries, such as carpet cleaning, window cleaning, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and more.
Housecall Pro allows service businesses to forego paperwork in favor of digital automation. HouseCall Pro offers features such as job scheduling with GPS tracking, dispatching, payment processing, estimates, automated receipts and invoices, real time customer notifications, text message capabilities, automated postcards and email marketing automation.
Clients can book services via HouseCall's online booking functionality, communicate through a centralized messaging system and make online payments.
The mobile app can be accessed on both Android and iOS devices. There is a free version for single owner/operators, which offers many of the core features of the paid version. Premium pricing is based on the number of users, and an enterprise license is also available.
This solution is available across the U.S. and Canada.
Paul M. Especialidad: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
CRAZY! how I ever managed without it. My life as a business owner was forever simplified by this on decision.
Great Job Guys! Really, I mean it.
I appreciate the customer support team, always ready to improve. The pro vote feature is ingenious, I have seen several of my personal pro-votes come to fruition.
The name. When interacting with clients the name "HouseCall pro" is limiting this amazing product to residential service calls, when in fact it is so much more. I had to modify a few internal processes, but I've managed 2 and 3 month projects from 1 invoice allowing Change Orders to bill out as segments. the name should be revised, considering something more wild. Service Titan had the right idea on the wrong product.
Rayanne W. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn.
One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.
Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.
Paul D. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.
HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.
1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem.
2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice
3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience.
4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability.
5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add.
6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent
Respuesta: Housecall Pro 10/9/2019
We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software!
Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page.
Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications:
1. When a job or estimate is scheduled.
2. When you press the "on my way" button
3. When you press the "finish" button
4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email)
5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up
You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them).
When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over.
Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.
Jacob H. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 13-50 empleados
The best part about Housecall Pro is the fact that we have all of our information for the entire business in one spot. It is one stop shop. It also integrates with Quickbooks Online, so we do not have to mess with transferring everything every time. It automatically does it for us. The customer service is also great, as they are quick to find an answer if they cannot fix it right away. I would highly recommend this company and software.
This software brings our entire company together. It helps us with all the scheduling needs that we have, and definitely helps keep all of your information together in one spot. You can also access this from your mobile devices too which is huge! We wouldn't be where we are today in our company if it wasn't for Housecall Pro.
There are a few features missing, that could make some delegations a little easier, but after while, when they hear from a bunch of people that they want this option added, they will add and integrate it to the software.
Ryan A. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
My overall experience with Housecall Pro has been fantastic. Even more so since I upgraded to the XL
Having the ability to track time, movement, KPI's, reviews, payments, scheduling etc is so powerful!
There are some things that yhe other juggernauts in the industry have that this software doesn't but I am confident they will get there, and I'm happy to have gotten in at basicalky the ground floor.