Litmos is a cloud-based continuous learning platform that unifies learning management, the extended enterprise, prepackaged content and a content management system to meet organizations’ training needs.
Litmos is SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 certified. The platform’s open API architecture and prepackaged connectors enable organizations to connect Litmos to their ecosystem. The user interface is consistent across devices, which helps organizations to engage their mobile workforce.
Litmos provides an interface where trainers can directly import content into the application, as well as build courses, assign courses and track the progress of learners. The application is AICC, SCORM, xAPI and Section 508 compliant.
Litmos allows freelancers to monetize courses using pre-packaged e-commerce features or set up an online selling platform using Shopify integration.
We are a healthcare software company rapidly growing with needs to rapidly deploy education across our global employee network leveraging technology to avoid increases in head count. We implemented Litmos without a hiccup and our employees are 100% engaged! Our 90 day trending shows no end in sight to the benefits this incredibly easy to use technology will bring. Every person we encounter at Litmos is devoted to our success. A rare find in today's business world. I highly recommend you take a look if education is at the forefront of your company objectives!
easy technology with seamless implementation, customization to your needs, reporting available for most anything you want to measure, can use all kinds of different mediums that are easy to upload and use, cost to value is more than other systems researched, best online help I've ever seen
would love to see more delineation in privileges allowing me to customize for my company's use and specific needs
1. Try it, they provide it for free for a very reasonable time allowing you to try before you buy
2. Make sure you know what you require and what is a showstopper in terms of features
3. Integrations are important, check out the integrations available to make the most of your technology investment
Sharon Z. Especialidad: Hospital y atención sanitaria Número de empleados: 13-50 empleados
We have used Litmos to fill our need for easily accessible on line training for our users across multiple counties. It has improved our ability to not only manage regulatory and mandatory training, but to manage our staff compliance across the board for all of the positions within our Agency.
Litmos is both easy and fun to use! In our industry, we work hard and deal with many intense situations on a daily basis. Litmos allows us to offer fun and innovative ways to share information, collaborate with the Discussion forums and have fun with gamification. If we have to learn, it should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.
I would love to see development regarding linking courses together. For example, one online course serves as the initial foundation and is good for one year. After that, they take a refresher course that would satisfy the need for renewal. Currently there is no way to do that. This is critical for our industry. We also need a way to offer the initial course as an ILT, then apply an online course as the refresher.
Go for it. It is a great option at a great price. I've reviewed other LMS systems and this one is by far the best option for us and I would recommend it for anyone looking for an LMS solution.
Brett C. Especialidad: Energías renovables y medio ambiente Número de empleados: 51-200 empleados
Rollercoaster, sometimes they're spot on and have the features we need, other times it takes forever to get a known problem taken care of.
If I could go back and re-select an LMS, I wouldn't choose Litmos.
• Allows you to distribute material on a mass basis and track who has and who has not completed
• Learning Paths allow you to group a series of Courses together to assign 1,000's of modules at a time easily
• Modules can have embedded capability to allow you to perform tasks that the LMS does not have built-in
• API integration allows you perform useful tasks that Litmos does not have built in.
• The Support takes FOREVER to get anything done, even when it is a program glitch, at the time of writing this review I have been waiting 6 months for a fix to a problem that they have identified as a flaw and just have not fixed. This flaw has been debilitating to our Training Program with Litmos.
• Cheating is easy on built-in assessments. When completing assessments on a computer the user can just right-click and go back and re-submit the correct answer. Litmos said they would NOT disable the back-button.
• Learning Paths are the only level of organization that they allow, it would be nice to have "Sub-Learning Paths".
• Reports are still "meh", even after the reporting update. Thankfully there is API integration which allows us to make our own reports from the information on Litmos.
Respuesta: Litmos 4/12/2018
Thank you for the review. Our support team has doubled in the past few months to make sure our customer's are taken care of. Hopefully things change for the better - we are always here to help.
Artem V. Número de empleados: 1001-5000 empleados
We needed a central place to house all of our courses and needed the ability to track who has completed what and where our learners are struggling. Based on the tracking for our support teams we have been able to change our approach and be more inclusive of everyone.
The simplicity and usability of the learner view makes it easy for them to know what courses to do and what needs completing. Building courses is easy as well and they offer quite a few module course types in addition to that recently there are a lot of great features to automate the the reminders to ensure learners are completing tasks on time.
Could use some more reporting on the instructor led sessions. In my specific use case I need to report on the number of live sessions we are doing and often requires some excel magic to get what we need. Also would like to see more integration into other virtual platforms other than GotoTraining.
Respuesta: Litmos 23/3/2018
Thank you for the great feedback! We are delighted that you have found success using Litmos. I will give our product team your feedback regarding reporting on instructor led sessions and integrating into more virtual platforms. Keep in mind that we update our product often and it will continue to improve with each update. Please reach out if you ever have any questions.
Zakory B. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados: 201-500 empleados
Very easy to use and the UI is simple. Had no issues with using the system and testing, important when considering an LMS for your team.
Training is boring by nature so maybe adding some additional features or analytics would be fun to see while training.
Respuesta: Litmos 6/3/2018
Thanks for the feedback regarding your experience with Litmos! Yes, training can be boring. But we are trying our best to save the world from boring learning with our Litmos Heroes courses, and have a team dedicated to creating new courses and videos every week. I recommend checking it out!