Kim B. Especialidad: Marketing y publicidad Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
Very positive and their customer support team goes above and beyond my expectations.
I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team's communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.
It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I've been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.
Cheryl H. Especialidad: Construcción Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
I was hired on at my company to create a system to manage and track the flow of our construction projects & contracts. I needed exactly what samepage offered: a platform for organization, tracking, integration, and chat all in one. I am thrilled with the efficiency that I achieve using samepage as the software platform to perform my job and manage our company.
Samepage has all the features I need to operate as a manger of multiple large construction projects/contracts. The initial integration with existing business process was easy as I was able to customize pretty much everything to suit my organization's needs. Being a small business, I found it especially helpful to update as things shifted and expanded. An additional benefit was the great value for the cost.
Sometimes wish there was more color themes to brighten up the interface, but overall I greatly appreciate the clean & simple appearance.
Carolyn S. Especialidad: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
Team members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.
- the free option meets most of our needs adequately
- love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated
- no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us
- no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :(
- no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)
Krassi E. Especialidad: Servicios para el consumidor Número de empleados: 1001-5000 empleados
File transfers are smooth and quick . You can configure it to meet your specific needs . It keeps record of all previous projects and they are extremely easy to access. I like that it's fluid when it comes to who can join meetings and at what point of the meeting .
Like most of programs of it's kind ,it takes a bit of getting used to until you are comfortable using it properly .
The color-scheme of the app is fairly bland ,compared to other apps I have used. More color options will make people and tasks more easily distinguishable .
Eric W. Especialidad: Propiedad inmobiliaria Número de empleados: 2-10 empleados
9/9 out of 10!
I love everything about it! It's so easy - it has everything we want on it; templates and much more!
The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.