Opiniones de Visibook

Chris M. Especialidad: Deportes Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

29/9/2019

29/9/2019

Visibook

Asistencia

I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Puntos a favor

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Usuario verificado Especialidad: Consultoría de gestión Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

18/5/2019

18/5/2019

Great product!!!

Asistencia

It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Puntos a favor

I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Puntos en contra

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Frances F. Especialidad: Productos cosméticos Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

27/7/2018

27/7/2018

Not the best

Puntos a favor

Easy to book people in and add clients in

Puntos en contra

I can’t set a different time for days every day has to have the same availability or I have to block it out or change the availability for one at a time for example I had to change my availability to 5-10 on weekdays and 10-7 on weekends . But I have to change every single day individually . And to block out a day was confusing to figure out at first but I finally found it . I feel like this app isn’t easy to use adding services is a pain as well . I only deal with the app cause I have been using it for a while already and it’s a pain to switch to a different one I just wish it was easier to use

Respuesta: Visibook 15/11/2018

Hi Frances,

Sorry to hear that you're having this difficulty. Actually, Visibook is optimized for the capability you're looking for, but it seems like you might have seen that when you make a change to an availability, you have the ability to change just the one, or all of the availabilities in that series.

If you need further help, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected]!

Tecara B. Especialidad: Salud, bienestar y deporte Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

7/5/2019

7/5/2019

So Convenient

Asistencia

I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Puntos a favor

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Puntos en contra

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

Respuesta: Visibook 8/5/2019

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Chris P. Especialidad: Artículos deportivos Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

30/7/2018

30/7/2018

Everything We Needed

Asistencia

We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

In no particular order
- the customer service is outstanding
- the ease of use
- the ability to sync with google calendar and our website
- the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training
- of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Puntos en contra

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore
- while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Tiffany W. Especialidad: Productos cosméticos Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

1/5/2019

1/5/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

Asistencia

I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Puntos a favor

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Puntos en contra

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Respuesta: Visibook 2/5/2019

Thanks for your review!

Joy E.

27/2/2018

27/2/2018

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

Asistencia

Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Puntos a favor

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Puntos en contra

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Oscar T. Especialidad: Internet Número de empleados:  501-1000 empleados Número de empleados:  501-1000 empleados

25/6/2018

25/6/2018

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I never forget to keep appointments.

Puntos a favor

I use Visibook to manage my meetings and activity for the day. Since using Visibook, I have never missed an appointment because I forgot ,nor have I had to arrive late for an appointment because I didn't remember early enough. I love the automated sms and email reminder which I receive from Visibook regarding my daily schedule. I love this feature,so likewise my partners too.

Puntos en contra

Great all round schedule management program. I have had no reason to consider halting my usage since I adopted it early 2017.

Sheila H. Especialidad: Bellas artes Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

26/3/2019

26/3/2019

Just Fantastic

Asistencia

What a great scheduler, especially with my OCD tendencies. I'm always so organized thanks to this. I manage to keep up with my daily activities. A big up to the creators of this fantastic app.

Puntos a favor

This app is totally fantastic! I especially love the reminders feature. With other apps it can get very annoying, but with this one, I gladly welcome the reminders. keep it up.

Puntos en contra

If only it could work offline...It's the only downside.

Respuesta: Visibook 11/4/2019

Thanks for your review! We'll keep thinking about how we get things to work offline.

Lisa M.

4/4/2018

4/4/2018

Easy e-scheduling

Asistencia

Easy self scheduling for clients

Puntos a favor

An easy software program that interfaces with popular calendar programs such as Google. You can customize with your own branding and customers can schedule online according to your personally defined criteria and times. It also has mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Puntos en contra

It can seem a little rigid and maybe a little hard to navigate in the beginning but once you get used to it it's not such a big deal.

Amy F. Especialidad: Música Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

30/11/2016

30/11/2016

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

Asistencia

I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Puntos en contra

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Consejos útiles

When I am all booked up on a particular day, I wish that clients could readily understand that I do not have availability. Sometimes I get confused clients wondering why they don't see options, when it is because I am totally booked. Sometimes they think that means I am totally free. I suppose it would be nice if there were some way that it could communicate to them that I am in fact booked....that the interface is not just glitching. It may be nice to share more information with customers about my schedule? Honestly it may also be best that I don't....but this has crossed my mind a few times. :P

Monique J. Especialidad: Salud, bienestar y deporte Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

5/5/2019

5/5/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Satisfied but would like more features

Asistencia

I would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven’t had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn’t book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info.

My clients have told me it’s very easy for them to book an appointment!

I like:
-that it’s quite simple to change the times I’m available
-the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar
-that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.

Puntos en contra

I wish Visibook had these features:
-when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don’t get ppl booking appointments back to back.
-the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order
-to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client
-to be able to store both client’s Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both.
-would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there’s less time of me typing in the same client info
-I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

Respuesta: Visibook 8/5/2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.

Martha M. Especialidad: Hospital y atención sanitaria Número de empleados:  1001-5000 empleados Número de empleados:  1001-5000 empleados

24/3/2020

24/3/2020

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Booking the easy and smart way

Asistencia

I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Puntos a favor

Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time.
Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and the process is easy.
With Visibook, you can create buffer time between appointments. Developers knew that as humans, we don’t just jump from one activity to another all times without any rest. Visibook has a feature to let you create a buffer time.
Good customer service. It is so easy to seek technical support because their link was placed notably on the menu. And when you contact customer care, they are always ready to attend, and they do this positively
Visibook has an inbuilt calendar to help you get more organized. In case you prefer other calendars other than the default one, you can sync with google and other calendars as well.
One other special feature on Visibook is the automatic text remeinder. The importance of that cannot be exergerated.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app.
There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order.
I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

Elizabeth S. Especialidad: Alimentación y bebidas Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

2/10/2018

2/10/2018

great for booking app

Puntos a favor

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Puntos en contra

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

Respuesta: Visibook 4/10/2018

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you.

We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thanks!

Sarah P. Especialidad: Instituciones religiosas Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

20/9/2016

20/9/2016

Simple for People to Use

Asistencia

I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Puntos a favor

I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Puntos en contra

For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

Consejos útiles

Even though the program is not that intuitive, it is still a great program for scheduling if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.