Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Waystar

Waystar is a cloud-based revenue cycle management platform for healthcare systems. The solution is used by organizations of all sizes to manage administrative and clinical functions. Key features include insurance verification,...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opiniones sobre Waystar

92 de 92 opiniones
Ordenar por:
Cyrena A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Publicado el 16/1/2018

Using Navicure for the 1st time was fairly easy.

Easier way to find the reason of the rejected and denied claims daily.

Puntos a favor

Navicure is absolutely great for daily reporting! There are various reports that can be review such as the daily productivity, rejection and denial type on your claims. You can work them by the denied reason, insurance company or the dates of service.

Puntos en contra

Some of the rejections reason/descriptions are not that clear and sometimes will need the help from customer service to determine the best way to fix however here is short wait time to get assistance. The rejection also sometime duplicate in more than on category but when one is completed it does remove it's self from the other categories as well.

Altrina T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 31/12/2018

Waystar/Zirmed

Puntos a favor

what I like most about waystar/zirmed is the ability to perform most of the functions I need with one program, I can verify most of the insurances we use including medicare and getting same/similar information from medicare. i love the rejected claims dashboard and how I can sort to be able to notice trends. they show the claim rejected by waystar/zirmed and claims rejected by the payer. patient payments are easy to use to make payments and have the ability to email a receipt immediately for a payment you took. but what I like most about the patient payments is the ability to set up an autopay this can be done with ca credit card or through a bank account. there are so many great functions with this I cannot possibly write them all down. a new function that was added when they switched from Zirmed to Waystar was the homepage. it allows you to set a homepage so now when log in it takes me the remit tab where I can see payments. we use waystar as our clearinghouse and submit and receive claims, remits electronically and can autopost payments from waystar to our billing software which cuts down on time if we would have to manually post.

Puntos en contra

I would like to them to add a way to have an open-ended autopay. if we have a patient on oxgyen and it rents forever we still have to put in a total amount so at some point it will stop.

Carrie R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Publicado el 28/4/2020

Choose Another Company...much better options out there than Waystar

I haven’t been happy with the service when they were NAvicure or Waystar.

Puntos a favor

I didn’t feel that their software was very useful.

Puntos en contra

The company is costly. There clearinghouse isn’t very effective with all insurances. I had to manually bill some insurances since their clearing house couldn’t do it. They charge you extra to find out about denials. When you have issues, you can’t reach customer service well. There customer service isn’t good with getting back to you. When you leave their service, they require 90 notice to get there money. When you give notice on April 24, they cancel you on 7/30 to get as much money as they can. By the way, my renewal date was June 1, but they still made me go to 7/30 to pay them. When asked to talk to a supervisor, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Relations kept telling me that I had to pay up to 7/30 or could pay all 90 days fees now to be done on 4/30. I asked 3 times for a supervisor and didn’t hear from anyone. They just want money and don’t care about their customers.

Alternativas consideradas

athenaOne

Razones para elegir Waystar

Cost effective; telehealth; easy to use; great customer service

Software anterior

SimplePractice

Razones para cambiar a Waystar

It seemed ok at the time.
Cassandra A.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Publicado el 29/6/2021

Great software

I can see denial trends and denial percentages with the easy of a click I love it

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and gives such a great amount of details and data. There are so many features I'm just starting to learn about. But I love the denial management and how I put different insurance denials in different buckets. Really love this software

Puntos en contra

There is really nothing bad about it so far. It's easy to use and is full of such great information. If I had to pick something maybe the customer service it would be nice of there was a chat feature online.

Mike J.

Publicado el 21/1/2019

Waystar (Formerly Zirmed)

Before we got Waystar (Zirmed), we would either submit the claims on paper (which is hard to track) or through the payers provider portal. We would need to maintain a dozen or so username and password for various websites. You would need to sign up for a lot of websites.

With Waystar, all you need is one username and password. You can electronically submit claims to various payers with one click. Waystar will scrub the claim to see if there are any front end rejections. If the payer rejects the claim, you can correct it within Waystar without having to go back to the EMR and correct it. You can track your claims within Waystar. You can download an excel spreadsheet with the information you need.

Puntos a favor

You have the ability to correct claims that get rejected by the insurance company. Waystar will scrub your claims even before they sent it off you the insurance company. The layout is very user-friendly and straight forward. If the Payer allows it, remittance advice can be downloaded and uploaded to the EHR software. Claims can be copied if you have to enter them manually. YOu don't need to reenter the whole patient information over and over again.

Puntos en contra

You'll need to call in order to add a child account. The claims status should be updated if the claim has been paid. Right now, the last status you'll get us if the claim is recieved by the Payer.

Brenda H.

Publicado el 31/5/2020

Great product for a great value

We started with Zirmed and transitioned to Waystar. It was flawless. It's easy to use. The value is excellent. They have a huge list of insurances OR you can have them send a paper claim. We were working with an older (outdated, frankly) practice management software and Waystar worked with us so we could still upload claims. Editing rejected claims is very easy. There are also Premium products you can buy if you would like to streamline your RCM such as code look up and insurance verification.

Puntos a favor

It is very user friendly. Their customer service has always been very responsive.

Puntos en contra

Medicare Secondary billing is clumsy. (Not a Con but) there are several features we don't need/use. They clutter up the dashboard.

Carmen M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Publicado el 25/2/2021

Waystar After a Year...

Major benefits include: ease of use for end users: billers and financial counselors. Support & training during conversions.

Puntos a favor

Our Company has been converting our electronic billing vendor to Waystar from a large competitor in this space. Our initial rollout of hospitals began over a year ago. The conversions have been successful thus far. Our frontline users report an easier user experience and our core registrations/billing/collections system interfaces nicely with the Waystar product. We use Waystar for IN-Institution and in some cases PF-Professional electronic claims submissions & follow-up, ERAs, and Patient Payments. So far, the customer service has been better vs. prior vendor.

Puntos en contra

There are some Waystar system enhancements our conversion team has asked for which are being reviewed/addressed.

Jenny B.

Publicado el 12/7/2018

Great customer service and sales team.

efficient claims processing, denials management, great reports with comparrisons to others in the same industry.

Puntos a favor

Their customer service lives up to the 3 ring rule. Customer service are very pleasant and helpful on the phone. If your question is beyond that department they listen to all of your questions or concerns and directly transfer you to the right person/department to help with your needs. I am been very happy with their live training. The videos for additional tools and training are very specific you are able to accomplish what you need to learn. I have found the sales team to be very accommodating when renewing products. I have found their fees for the credit card /Payleap to be the best prices out there.

Puntos en contra

Not able to interface payments directly in to our EMR software. I know they have plans to eventually make this happen. I am hoping it will be soon.

Elana H.

Publicado el 12/12/2018

Waystar has helped to bundle processes into one solution. Ins verification, Claims, and patient statements are all in one system.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of use. Offers several different functions for the providers office that allows us to streamline processes.

Puntos en contra

Every time I log in to the system, I have to agree to terms of use. There should be an option to agree to this in the beginning and not have to do every time.

Thierry J.

Publicado el 25/4/2018

Zirmed provides excellent revenue cycle management, it is easy to use and responsive

Puntos a favor

For my company, this product offers revenue cycle management and auto insurance verification. Contracting with Zirmed has allowed the organization to speed up their verification process and provide visits to patients faster.

Puntos en contra

As with every service, the software is not infallible. Quite unfortunately so, since it is an accurate product. Where it fails is with insurances that are not verified or for those that do not reach the clearing house, the insurance processor has to revert to a manual process to verify eligibility.

Kari T.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 23/6/2020

The best clearinghouse, etc I’ve ever used

We’ve used Zirmed/Waystar for years after switching from Gateway EDI (now Trizetto). It’s so much more user friendly and easier to search for information in batches. The customer support is WAY better, as well. Waystar has tickets you can track yourself, where as if you open a ticket in Trizetto you can’t see it afterwards so you have to keep your own records so they don’t forget about you.

Puntos a favor

Waystar is the most user friendly and comprehensive clearinghouse I’ve ever used. It’s extremely simple to search out needed information.
It links with our Practice Management software systems making file submission a breeze. And the batch history And search options make it easy to Find anything you’re looking for.
I like that it has a patient credit card payment feature, but I admit, we’re not using that to the full extent it’s capable of, yet.

Puntos en contra

The reporting could be more extensive. We don’t have the analytics feature because the same info is in our systems, but I’m sure that would solve that issue.
The billing is a little confusing. We have a parent account that used to be Zirmed and another large account that used to be Navicure. They are now both Waystar since they merged but the billing is completely different on both accounts.

Derek C.

Publicado el 27/6/2018

Used mainly for confirming insurances are valid/active

Day to day insurance validity checks and billing that has a set price per bill instead per page. National address database check before sending bills to the wrong clinic

Puntos a favor

Able to run my clinic day to day knowing that patients have valid insurance and possible deductible amount. Allows us to give best patient care without unknowing giving the patient a big bill that will be from care rendered and deductible amount. Zirmed increases my clinic's ability to inform patient of deductible amounts prior so that patient understands amount they may be billed and the reason for the bill. From this, it gives patients the autonomy in their care. Zirmed also has a billing service that allows for import from billing software with set prices per bill (not page) and it checks a national database with address to make sure the bill is going to the correct patient.

Puntos en contra

The may con I have had with this is that our clinic representative left the company and we were not informed and the phone number wasn't reassigned or disconnected, which left me waiting for a return call that never came. After calling customer service, I was then reassigned

Brittany E.

Publicado el 8/3/2018

6 Years of Use-Happy Customer

We were a fairly small practice when we started with Navicure (8 physicians) and grew to almost 30 providers. Navicure worked great even as we grew.

Puntos a favor

The messaging system you can use for issues/questions is usually responded to pretty quickly, reps are nice via telephone also. Easy system, user friendly. Didn't require much training. it gives you the option to correct claims directly in Navicure, or cancel and resend from your billing system. Printable reports when needed, easy sorting.

Puntos en contra

There aren't really any I recall, but it would have been very nice to have two way communication (meaning the changes made in Navicure would be sent back to the billing system). For this reason we chose to cancel the claims and correct them in the billing system to avoid the possibility of forgetting to update in the billing system after it was done in Navicure.

Dorota L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 11/6/2019

Great resource

Overall Waystar has been invaluable to our company. It's a one stop shop for us for claims and payments.

Puntos a favor

This product is contracted with most insurance companies to submit Professional or Institutional claims all in one place. And, it also provides electronic remittances. Product is very easy to use and customer service is always there to help. We only use the product for claims submissions, remittances and patient billing. We don't use it for eligibility checks.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that we sometimes have to wait months for customer service to come up with a resolution for any claims issues we have. And, sometimes it takes weeks for a customer service representative to work on our cases. We also wished to would give us more details on patient eligibility, but they don't and so we don't use it for that.

Jenny B.

Publicado el 19/9/2017

From sales to accounting to support, all the employees have honored the 3 ring rule. Everyone...

Expense! Although I do experience the value of your product and services as positive. I really think Symphony should be the standard application for users. There is so much more to help a biller get their work done and information available at their finder tips!

Puntos a favor

I especially like Perform Reporting for the fee schedules and payments. The graphs and drill down gives us many options to choose from. Claims appeal process is swift and the pre-written appeal letters really help a lot. It is a time saver to correct the claims in Navicure. I only have to change my claim status in ECW. Now that we are on Symphony I have more choices to look over and use. We are able to look at the ERA denials as well which has been very helpful. More information and drill downs.

Lauren A.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Publicado el 6/11/2018

Great Clearinghouse

I have used Waystar for three years (when it was Zirmed first), and I have never had any major issues. They help me resolve not just issues with their service or website, but with claims as well when the insurance says there is a timely filing or other filing issue.

Puntos a favor

I love how Waystar has EVERYTHING - claims, eligibility, patient payments, remits. And the reporting makes it easy to track what claims haven't been paid, or where there are errors in your claims that are preventing it from being paid. Appealing claims on Waystar is super easy, and tracking down claims that were paid but somehow didn't get into your EMR is also really easy.

Puntos en contra

The set up is a little cluttered, but no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Nate R.

Publicado el 19/4/2018

Absolutely Best In Class Billing Software

It really is best in class. Easy for billing, has long list of insurance companies they interface with, the only thing that could be improved would be eligibility checks.

Puntos a favor

Has integrations with almost every possible insurance company in the States. Easy to make edits and track payments. Has fantastic denial tracking and easy to make re submissions on denials. Eligibility checks are also fairly easy even though its probably its weakest component.

Puntos en contra

Eligibility checks could be improved somewhat. The reports are nice, but are time consuming to go through. No easy way to see if patients insurance has changed without going through them one by one.

Portia F.

Very user friendly.

Navicure sends all of our practice's electronic and paper claims quickly which gets us our payments faster.

Puntos a favor

The software is very user friendly. I like how it catches edits that I've missed and alerts me prior to sending the claim. Customer service reps are always friendly, helpful and quick.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I can think of right now is that you're not able to transfer incorrectly scanned items in the Patient Documents Administrative area. We would have to delete it and rescan it. Other than that everything's great.

Kathy K.

Publicado el 25/9/2017

I have had great support from credentialing to claim submission.

Clean claim submissions. The transitions to 5010 and ICD10 went very smooth.

Puntos a favor

The ease of uploading claims and downloading ERA's. The ability to drill into claim rejections to find out where in the process the claim was denied and why.

Puntos en contra

Trying to determine if I'm choosing the correct payer from the drop down list. It would help to have a claims address attached to help reduce questions. Payer list sorting is a bit slow. It would help to be able to choose the beginning name letter to go to a group more quickly.

Valerie L.

Publicado el 22/4/2021

Waystar Customer Service

Poor...I am looking to change clearing houses. Which says a lot as changing clearing houses is not the easiest thing to do

Puntos a favor

Waystar's Dashboard is easy to use and basic clearinghouse function is good.

Puntos en contra

Customer service is poor. When Navicure was purchased and became part of the Waystar product line, service was excellent. They were helpful, knowledgeable and you felt it was well work your money. Now it has become a self service vending machine that provides little assistance unless you spend considerable time on the phone. I have not had a correct invoice from Waystar for 18 months, the enrollment people do not follow up with the portion they need to do for enrollments unless you are constantly emailing and my main "pet peeve" is when you start a new provider, even if you call and set them up as part time, the first claim will automatically trigger them to full time and you must constantly stay on top to make sure you are not over charged. If you deactivate a provider license and a single old claim comes through, Waystar's policy is to IMMEDIATLEY ACTIVATE TO FULL TIME STATUS. This is for a single claim. They are absolutely not interested in customer service.

Victoria W.

Publicado el 21/9/2017

Best product I have used in 25 years of Healthcare Admin

Easy to track and send claims. Easy to stay current on rejected claims. Easy to fix and resubmit corrected claims. Easy to review remits.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive functionality. Great customer service. Claim history that is readable & accessible. Claims correction on site.

Puntos en contra

I wish that there was a "Print" function for printing claims history that was easier than the current set up. We often need to appeal timely filing denials. I know HOW to make the data print, but it would be easier if I could just hit a print button.

Marci F.

Publicado el 8/9/2019

Easy to use, great customer support

We have used Zirmed/Waystar for several years. It has improved our claims payment time and decreased denials.

Puntos a favor

We use Waystar to submit professional claims. Customer support has always been very good and the site is easy to use. Help features are also of great value when we hire new staff or need to find answers to questions.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any complaints or suggests for improving the software. It meets our needs completely.

Penny N.

Publicado el 19/9/2017

Navicure is awesome. We rarely have any problems with eligibility with Navicure.

Eligibility checks and clearing house.

Puntos a favor

So easy to use . And great support when I forget my password or have any other issue. Customer support is very friendly and knowledgeable and tries to help anyway possible even giving advice as to what may be wrong even if it is not a Navicure issue.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally Navicure and our system don't "talk" to each other and I have to manually check eligibility but even when I have to do that it works efficiently.

Amanda E.

Publicado el 19/9/2017

I have always had outstanding customer support and the ease of use is very helpful.

It has made the ease of electronic billing very simple and helpful. We went from paper billing and this software could not be anymore user friendly.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely easy to navigate and the statistical information is important to us as a practice. We report to a board that requests this information monthly and it is as simple as pulling up Navicure.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the insurance denials are hard to decipher what is actually wrong with the claim and i usually have to call in.

Denise N.

Publicado el 18/7/2019

Waystar is amazing!

Overall we're very happy with the software and would recommend.

Puntos a favor

The process of selecting claims to bill and seeing what you've already submitted is easy and the ability to correct claims on the spot is such a time saver. We are able to see payments in about 7 days which is helping our practice stay financially stable

Puntos en contra

Some of the graphs are difficult to use but I didn't go through the entire training on that so that is on me.

92 opiniones