Opiniones de Everhour

Paul G. Especialidad: Tecnología y servicios de la información Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

26/8/2019

26/8/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Asistencia

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end.

I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too.

The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Puntos a favor

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click.
The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks.
On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget.
And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Puntos en contra

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Respuesta: Weavora 30/8/2019

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

David C. Especialidad: Tecnología y servicios de la información Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

Everhour Review

Puntos a favor

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Puntos en contra

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

Respuesta: Weavora 20/11/2019

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Nick W. Especialidad: Internet Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

4/4/2018

4/4/2018

Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Great idea but let down by broken integration and open ended support

Puntos a favor

Logging hours in Basecamp 2 works really well.
They've definitely taken the time to think it through and look at usability.
It's really handy to have the start/stop buttons next to each task.

And the idea of being able to automatically pass that through to account software is a good one.

Puntos en contra

Sadly the integration with Quickbooks doesn't work
Invoice numbers are emptied and delivery email address is also removed
So it's a real pain to have to find and manually assign the correct sequential invoice number and address.

It's easier to copy and past the times from Everhour into a new invoice in QB
- but then that really defeats the whole point of the software!

Having spoken to the support team, I couldn't get a timescale for a fix.
They agreed it was unreasonable to pay for software whilst waiting for it to be made usable - but didn't have any other suggestions.
Good software needs good support and that wasn't a great response.

I'd love to use this software, but just can't wait indefinitely without any indication of how long for bugs to be resolved and sadly, competitors, much like Everhour all want an annual commitment
So it'll be at least 12 months of using something else before I can even think about looking at Everhour - by which time whatever alternative solution I've chosen will be entrenched in my business and difficult to change.

Respuesta: Everhour 5/4/2018

Hi Nick,

Our apology for not living up to your expectations. I completely understand that my answer to you was not great, however, I did not want to feed you with false promises.

We highly welcome such users as you who could point to the drawbacks of our product. I will do my best to convince the team look into these issues as soon as they can.

Daniel A. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

Excellent, just excellent

Valor

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Puntos a favor

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Respuesta: Weavora 11/10/2019

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Roshni S. Especialidad: Tecnología y servicios de la información Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

Loving Everhour so far

Puntos a favor

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Puntos en contra

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Respuesta: Weavora 20/11/2019

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Bas V. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

Fan from day 1

Asistencia

Everhour is a great tool. We have evaluated Toggle, Everhour and TimeDoctor. No way back.

Puntos a favor

We really like the Gsuite integration and the integration with Jira. We regularly get compliments from our clients as we send very detailed report on where company time is spent on.

Puntos en contra

We find it difficult to integrate with our financial application. Lots of rework after export is required. We would also like integration with CRM, eg automatically forward rates discussed during sales trajectory.

Fixed fee projects are difficult. A

Respuesta: Weavora 11/10/2019

Hi Bas, thanks for the high rate! Integrations in new tools are never easy, but we always try to enlarge the list.

Jessica W. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

Swipe iX Time Tracking and Reporting

Puntos a favor

- The ease of integration with our ticketing tool (Pivotal Tracker) was exceptional.
- The in depth reporting is both easy to use and extremely robust.
- The time tracking for my development resource team was easier than with any other tool we have used, making it much easier for them to track their time accurately.

Puntos en contra

- The project syncing and updating from Pivotal Tracker does take a long time, even when syncing is manually enabled.

Respuesta: Weavora 11/10/2019

Hi Jessica, thanks for the review! do you do a page refresh after a manual update?

Alecia D. Especialidad: Diseño Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

31/10/2019

31/10/2019

Great time tracking through Asana

Funcionalidad

Overall, super happy. Used it for a few years now. I just want something basic and clear with the ability to customize.

Puntos a favor

I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface. It is easy to use. It generates clear reports.

Puntos en contra

The categories on the times sheets took me a bit to figure out.

Respuesta: Weavora 18/11/2019

Hi Alecia, I wish you be a long-standing customer!

Martin P. Especialidad: Tecnología y servicios de la información Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

10/10/2019

10/10/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good software for time tracking

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Puntos en contra

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Respuesta: Weavora 11/10/2019

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Guillermo G. Especialidad: Logística y cadena de suministro Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Puntos a favor

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Respuesta: Weavora 11/10/2019

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Jeffrey M. Especialidad: Marketing y publicidad Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

18/11/2019

18/11/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Asistencia

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Puntos a favor

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Puntos en contra

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Respuesta: Weavora 20/11/2019

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie W. Especialidad: Marketing y publicidad Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

28/9/2019

28/9/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Asistencia

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Puntos a favor

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Puntos en contra

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Respuesta: Weavora 1/10/2019

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Benjamin W. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Asistencia

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Puntos a favor

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Puntos en contra

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Respuesta: Weavora 22/10/2019

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Usuario verificado Especialidad: Consultoría de gestión Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo Número de empleados:  Trabajador autónomo

3/4/2019

3/4/2019

The time is gold

Puntos a favor

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Puntos en contra

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Respuesta: Weavora 5/4/2019

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Markus K. Especialidad: Software informático Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

20/3/2017

20/3/2017

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Asistencia

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team.

I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well.

The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English.

The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say.

So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive
Very polished
Great reporting facility
Useful integrations

No API

Respuesta: Weavora 19/12/2018

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice.

Public API is available by this link:

Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!