Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre KeepTruckin

Over 55,000 fleets of all types, from field services to trucking, use KeepTruckin fleet management for GPS tracking, cost control, safety, and compliance. With KeepTruckin, you can: Track drivers, vehicles, and assets and...

Saber más

• Industry: Automoción

Publicado el 2/12/2021

Servicio

Puntos a favor

Buen servicio y solución de los problemas

Puntos en contra

Todo bien muy buena atención a cliente .

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Miguel, thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate it.

Respondido el 13/12/2021
Ruben C.

Publicado el 17/9/2021

Keep trucking

Muy bueno por el momento!

Puntos a favor

Simple, good service, excellent product!

Puntos en contra

Es un poco complicado al principio! Pero el servicio al cliente lo compensa!

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you for the 5-star review Ruben. We're glad that you like our services. Safe rides!

Respondido el 21/9/2021
Lionzo R.
  • Industry: Automoción

Publicado el 20/7/2021

Excelente

Buena

Puntos a favor

Su versatilidad en el software
Tiene sporte tecnico en Español

Puntos en contra

Los fines de Semana no hay soporte technicolor en español

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you, Lionzo. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Respondido el 21/7/2021

Las mejores alternativas a KeepTruckin

Fredy V.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/7/2021

Prueba eld

Puntos a favor

Es fácil de utilizar y entender me estoy acostumbrando

Puntos en contra

En ocasiones es difícil que me contesten y ayuden en español

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Fredy, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin! Please note or Spanish team is available for your assistance Monday to Friday from 6AM-3PM PST.

Respondido el 8/7/2021
Jesse M.

Publicado el 20/12/2021

Personal experience

I have been using keep trucking for 1 year and I like it better than the lastv2 that I have used before

Puntos a favor

It very easy to understand even if you don't have much computer knowledge or any for that matter

Puntos en contra

Some of the letters are very tiny and it makes hard to read

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Jesse, thank you for the great review!

Brian F.

Publicado el 22/12/2021

Love the product... just needs a few tweeks

I have used a few other systems and this is by far better and easier to use.

Puntos a favor

I love the ability to see my split log just by checking a box

Puntos en contra

1) It would be nice see my recap with out having to go into DOT inspection mode. It should be listed right next to the graph.

2) The times on the graph at the end of each duty status should be in minutes NOT percent of an hour.

3) It would be great if there was an external button a driver could hit to mark and save a video file. So, even if they are not involved in an incident they can go back and find the file to be reviewed and sent to the police or concerned parties. As it is now, unless there is a event detected ie: hard braking or cornering etc, it is almost impossible to find the video. For example, if parked in a dock or at a truck stop and driver sees another truck hit somebody else's truck or damages property, it would be nice to be able to retrieve that video file.

Razones para elegir KeepTruckin

went independent and needed my own equipment.

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

I didn't like samsara so i wanted to try something new. Keep trucking had a lot of great reviews so that's the one I picked.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Brian, we are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services.

Surely, your feedback will be taken into great consideration by our engineering team and hopefully, in the near future, the mentioned features will be available for all our clients.

Shele O.

Publicado el 31/12/2021

Please beware of false reviews

Customer service is USELESS. I have talked to them so many times that I finally realized that they all read from a script. They all have the same answer when presented with equipment that does not work, and will not stay connected. They would want to switch out the gateway for the truck. The new gateway would not work either. I would call back time after time, and then they would still want to switch out equipment. I would explain that we have already switched numerous times for this one truck and always "I WILL ESCALATE YOUR ISSUE AND SOMEONE WILL REACH OUT TO YOU." Sometimes they would call and that was always our "new account" manager but the odd thing was I could NEVER get ahold of the person again. Please save yourself the stress of being up in the middle of the night working on trying to get the dashcam or ELD to stay connected. A few of our trucks the equipment worked for the most part. But the other trucks would not stay connected. I signed a contract with these people for working equipment. They breached the contract when they failed to provide working equipment for all of our trucks. The trucks that KT would not work in had to be switched back to our old company. I did not want to have to have two logbook dashboards going so I switched everything back to our old company. I have a three ring binder of the emails and documentation between me and KT.

Puntos a favor

Majority of equipment would never stay connected.

Puntos en contra

There are so many reasons why I would never recommend Keep Truckin that I do not know where to start. We are a small company and it was a huge decision to change our ELD. I thought I did adequate research and read many reviews. It seemed to have good ratings and the features we were looking for and I made the switch. The monetary cost is significant for a small company, but it has not bearing on the amount of stress Keep Truckin caused for myself.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Shele, we're really sorry to learn the issues you had to face with the equipment and the service in general.
We're looking into your request internally, and will try to assist you in the best possible way.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Respondido el 7/1/2022
Jorge B.

Publicado el 4/11/2021

Great product and service, but VERY HIGH AND TRICKY PRICING

Great devices, great software, easy to install and use. But the pricing is very tricky and very high compared to other ELD devices. Customer support is always trying to upsale aditional services and to extend the contract. It is very hard to purchase a used device as they are locked by KeepTruckin, and they do their best to not sale any replacements by extending their ship dates by weeks! This is not ethical business practice.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, great support page, customer service is accessible and knowledgeable in regards to use of devise and software.

Puntos en contra

Historical location for drivers is only shown on a daily basis, so it is hard to go back and look at the location of each driver on a period of time, for example, a week.

GPS Trackit y Samsara

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Fleet manager had previous experience with KeepTruckin.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Please help spread the word!

Respondido el 10/11/2021
Clyde j H.

Publicado el 28/12/2021

Trucks Freind & Foe

The company I'm driving for now the KeepTruckin is a key part of having a good day on the job, because they knew how to insa;e and program the product, but last company did'nt know the rules and regulation and the product put me in violation often and I wasn't.

Puntos a favor

It keeps better track of hours needed to drive and work for the day and week, but this is if the company has a knowledgeble programer that understands truckers work day hours.

Puntos en contra

If corpoations buy the product and does'nt have the understanding of how to program this and instale this it will not fuction properly and does put drivers into voilation and not due to his neglect but of the instaltion that need more instuction for hands on experince

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Clyde, thank you for your feedback. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out at [email protected] We will be more than happy to assist you!

Respondido el 30/12/2021
Eddie M.
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 27/7/2021

Horrible customer support

If this company wants to improve they must acknowledge issues with their equipment and software and horrible support they have. Their support is from Pakistan and almost every time when you call you lose connection. So when you call back you have to start all over explaining your issue.

Puntos a favor

I was really happy with product and support. But lately we started having issues and customer service takes too long to resolve issues. We even end up getting violations from DOT because of issues that take too long to resolve. Getting your rep reached its impossible I have been emailing and calling my rep for 14 days and no answer. Whenever their equipment fails they always blame on driver or anything else but their equipment. Their customer support from Pakistan has horrible connection and never calls you you back when you get disconnected.

Puntos en contra

Horrible customer support lately its impossible to reach your rep or receive support in time.

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

At time when I was signing up with this company it all looked promising and great. But recently this company became worst nightmare for our staff to handle issues and problems with their ELD connection to driver phones.
Jeff J.
N/D

Publicado el 13/1/2022

So far so good after 6 months

Puntos a favor

Ease of use with a cell phone, the IFTA reporting feature has been really helpful when doing the quarterly filings.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to manually record drive time when it's not auto detected.

Verizon Connect

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Keep Truckin had more users, therefore my thoughts were they were up to the task of support.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Jeff, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Here's an article you will find helpful in enabling manual driving: https://support.keeptruckin.com/s/articles/Enable-your-driver-for-Manual-Driving?language=en_US
We can be reached at (855) 434-3564/[email protected] for any further queries.

Respondido el 17/1/2022
David L.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
N/D

Publicado el 30/12/2021

Must Have Gor All Professional Truckers

To be announced.

Puntos a favor

Software layout and ease of use. Very intuitive. Better customer service support.

Puntos en contra

Drop internet connection. Other then that, I will be updating the review later since I’m new to it.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi David, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you like using KeepTruckin services. If you have any issues please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or reach us out on our 24/7 Support Helpline (855) 434-3564.

Respondido el 3/1/2022
Peggy R.

Publicado el 30/11/2021

one of the best out there , and people are starting to realize it ..

we were with a larger company and the problems we had were astronomical. the drivers had a terrible time setting it up and getting comfortable with the system, once we changed to Keep Truckin' we never had another issue, the drivers downloaded the app easily and didn't have a problem catching on to the functions.

Puntos a favor

the set up, the ease in use for the drivers, and customer service is miles above the others. They are always there and willing to help ,, IF we can understand them ..

Puntos en contra

they keep changing things ,, if it works LEAVE IT ALONE , about the time we have things figured out and can find what we need you guys change it, and the updates seem to ALWAYS cause an issue someplace .. Also many of the customer service agents are very hard to understand due to a language barrier. and sometimes feel they are not understanding our issue.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you like our service. Please feel free to share any feedback on "[email protected]" so that our team can work on it for improvement.

Respondido el 2/12/2021
Zain J.

Publicado el 21/12/2021

Good and Amazing

Amazing

Puntos a favor

Simple to use. Response is slower than other software

Puntos en contra

Not enough data on internet it disappears in 10 days.

Quit the job

Trimble Accubid Anywhere

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Keep trucking answer the live phone call

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Zain, thank you for your great feedback!

Emily K.

Publicado el 13/8/2021

#1 thing it is easy for drivers

overall I like KT. I do believe they should think about giving better rates to the people that have been with them. When we renewed my company chose to not go with KT because someone else made us a better offer and it was not easy to get KT to match the offer and when they did if they would have just offered me that deal in the beginning it would have saved me ALOT of time and since we are a small company TIME is very valuable.

Puntos a favor

I have to do the training for drivers so I appreciate how easy it is to train on. I also like knowing where our trucks are and being able to see that everything is ok everyday. Even the drivers that were against ELDs like it and have found it makes life easier.

Puntos en contra

customer service and sales teams. I have had so really difficult experiences with both. Not that it is every time I call but I have had people that could not find my account tell me I don't have KT hang up call back and new rep had no problem. I have been so frustrated trying to order a new device that I was ready to just give up but called one more time got someone else and problem solved so I know there are good reps there. Some have accents that are very hard to understand but that is just a minor detail that can usually be worked thru.

Razones para elegir KeepTruckin

This was not user friendly and I did not like the display of the admin side or the way it was all programmed and set up. None of my drivers liked it and when we tested it against KT well KT won.

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Because KT was able to get my price back down after quoting me a higher price than I wanted to pay without any updates. Price was the only reason we tried Samsara and it was a good system but KT decided to price match and upgraded to include all the IFTA info and forward cameras and I did not have change all the ELDs out of all my truck to install new ones. Once again the whole thing was a huge waste of time had KT have said hey lets look at upgrading and saving and quoted me the price we ended up getting in the first place it would have been over and done and prevented the feeling of oh so you give new people a break but the people who have been paying you for 2 yrs get a crappy deal to pay for the new peoples good deals.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Emily, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Safe rides!

Respondido el 20/8/2021
Marc A.

Publicado el 10/8/2021

Duncan Oil

Awsome. Very manager and driver friendly.

Puntos a favor

That minimal equipment is needed within the cab. Mobile devices, tablets, and computers are utilized without having to buy expensive onboard units. Being that the system operates off of an app on a mobile device updates are current, quick, and require no extra items to be purchased.

Puntos en contra

The system operates off of a cell signal. At times of poor service there might be a period of time where current updates are not seen until a signal is reacquired. This is minimal at best but does occur.

Verizon Connect

Razones para elegir KeepTruckin

We were told that our head units would no longer be current and unable to communicate at the end of 2021 due to the 5G updates. They required us to purchase new equipment at a cost of $50,000+. KeepTruckin offered a better option and we were even able to acquire dashcams for all units.

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

App based mobile devise system. Can be used off anything that has bluetooth capabilities.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Marc, thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that you enjoyed using our services. Keep on Truckin!

Respondido el 13/8/2021
Dave G.
  • Industry: Construcción

Publicado el 20/7/2021

Just the basics

My thoughts,

Well, I manage two companies which use ELDs. In one, we have one KeepTrucking device and the other we use Verizon’s system in the fleet of about 10 units. So everyday I get to compare your systems. KeepTrucking has direct advantages over Verizon’s but lacks in a couple areas. First, KT’s advantage is driver ease of use, and we can do the system installation. Verizon is hard for drivers to understand and needs special service techs to install. Secondly area of service, Montana is the fourth largest state and one of the least cellular regions in the country. There is no getting around it we have dead zones, KT recovers faster than Verizon once a cell tower is picked up. KT is the truckers ELD.

The only real downfall is what or how the trucking management fields are used. Verizon has more included functions in their system, such as timecards and logs, daily and details reports of the drivers and/or the trucks systems. So, cost most likely another issue, that is to say data; the KT system we have needed more data than what was provided in our initial package which we had to purchase on top of our informed cost. Verizon’s total cost was up front.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you, Dave. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Respondido el 22/7/2021
Gabriel N.

Publicado el 2/7/2021

Great Product!

Puntos a favor

I love that connecting to the trucks is simple and quick. The information that is collected and provided helps you to see the impact that drivers, trucks, trailers and many other factors impact your business. The customer service (if you ever have to contact them) is great and they have been able to solve any issues I've had.

Puntos en contra

I was used to an ELD that was one-time larger purchase, but then no monthly fee. It was hard to get to used to paying monthly subscription, as we are a smaller company looking to save everywhere we can. But, after multiple DOT stops, and non-conformance through a sub-par ELD, I decided to give Keep Truckin a try. I don't guess this is necessarily a Con, just something I was wasn't excited about (monthly subscription).

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you, Gabriel. We're glad that you like using our service. We value your input and feedback very much. Keep on Truckin!

Respondido el 6/7/2021
Yehor S.

Publicado el 12/4/2021

Keeptruckin Cons and Pros

Overall it's a top ELD service provider in the country, and because it's large, it's very slow on new features and technologies. So if you are looking for stable software that works, here is it, but if you are looking to have it all in one, I will think twice and test competitors what will be the best option for you.

+ Interface
+ Integrations that works great for our customers and us
+ Easy to use for Drivers and main thing ELD Works great
+ Driver Mobil APP

- Cameras - Problems with them All the time
- Cameras - 1-minute video Recovery cont convenient at all, Samsara with this better
- Customer Support Could be better
- Very slow to implement changes/fixes/new features
- Mobil App for Manager has terrible units view (Grouping units under one dot its craziness)
- When Tracked Truck + Tracked Trailer moving together you see 1 group with a number of UNITS instead of combined Truck + trailer unit with their numbers and Driver Name.

Terrible software, terrible support

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Back in the days, keeptruckin UI was definitely the best option for drivers, plus app that works. Today, it's under the question

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Yehor, thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it so much. Let us know what can we do for you to deserve a better rating. Email us at [email protected] and we'll more than happy to assist you. Thank you

Respondido el 15/4/2021
Carl B.

Publicado el 12/4/2021

Small Charter Motorcoach Operator Review

I like the software, I WOULD recommend it to an operator. I do know that some operators still use cheaper systems, or something too big for a small operator to use. This is one of KT's best features, size doesn't seem to matter, and it's not too expensive for a small operator., who has to operate with the same requirements or regulations as the larger operator.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Had no trouble installing and using the logbook feature. State and Federal DOT inspectors have no issues (yet) dealing with this logbook. It saves fuel receipts (important). I can, after some learning, draw the reports I need. KT called me about a connection issue I was unaware of, which was easily repaired. KT keeps up with any FMCSA logbook requirement changes.

Puntos en contra

Drawing reports can be complicated and clunky. In particular selecting date values is irritating. Search (anything) is missing. Reports difficult to combine for a full-service report (such as an IFTA audit). The dashcam feature is annoying, it doesn't always work, and right now is out of service.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you, Carl. We're glad that you like using our services. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Respondido el 13/4/2021
Andrea C.

Publicado el 7/4/2021

good product. easy to set up and use, always great customer service

If you have to have and ELD this one is a good choice for the ease of reporting, inspection mode, compliance, customer service. they work with many other tracking apps, they are constantly improving and developing, and update current laws and such.

Puntos a favor

Everything about this is easy to use and set up. Anyone can use it and set it up. It usually works well with any vehicle, we have used in several different semis and even hot shots. I like the reports for making apportioned and IFTA reporting easy. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed really quickly. If the unit goes bad they ship another one right away. If you have a problem and can not find how to fix it in help or maybe not typing just the right search you can always call. They have lots of help pages online to help you avoid having to talk to someone, but if a phone call is easier than just call in. I have never had a problem with anything they could not help with yet. We have used them for at least 3 yrs now, some with other companies and some on our own. Other companies and software that we have used was horrible and if we had problems it took people 20+ days to fix. That is never the case with Keep Truckin.

Puntos en contra

on some vehicles the odometer mileage does not read correctly. Don't get me wrong the mileage for the trip and day is correct to how many miles and such. it just won't read the odometer so that they match for example 299473 on odometer and it has correct miles per day, and trip. just the odometer reading, not a big deal you just put it in and it runs everything fine. Other that that which is not a big deal, every now and then it will say 30 mins on break and then throw a violation because the time was really 29:57. My drivers know to make it go until 32 mins, just to make sure. It rarely happens but i know it has shown 30 and my husband drove and i was watching it. Then i logged in on the computer and it showed a few seconds less than 30min. i also have not called in about this issue as it has only happened a few times and maybe it was a sync issue that was randomly fix when logging off.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Andrea. This information helps us determine what improvements we need to make. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out and do not hesitate to share your concern with [email protected] so that we can help to get them resolved for you.

Respondido el 10/4/2021
Anthony M.
  • Industry: Logística y cadena de suministro

Publicado el 2/4/2021

ELD for a newbie

Puntos a favor

As someone who had no prior knowledge to the transportation industry this has been the easiest way to learn. The customer service is unmatched. I’ve called at 3am for help because I did something wrong and at 8pm. Without fail I have always been able to speak with a real life individual who has helped me immensely and also walked me through the system. I have recommended KeepTruckin dozens of times because of all that listed above. I won’t ever go with another company so long as they keep this kind of service!

Puntos en contra

To be honest there aren’t very many things wrong with this software. Usually the issue I have come across have been user error rather than interface.

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

The price was so much less but the customer service was superior!

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

Cammy C.

Publicado el 4/4/2021

KeepTruckin has been a good product. I tried Rand McNally’s & it could not keep up with 2 drivers. Sent it back they sent me a new cord & it still could not keep up with team logs.

Puntos a favor

You do not have to be a computer genius to use KeepTruckin it is quite simple & doesn’t break down.

Puntos en contra

They seem to keep raising the price for what I can offering me other things which I am not interested in for more money.

IntelliRoute

Razones para elegir KeepTruckin

It could not keep up with team drivers. Would not stay charged. Maybe it had too many apps???

IntelliRoute

Razones para cambiar a KeepTruckin

Because KeepTruckin had no problem logging teams as long as my phone was charged It handled both drivers.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Thank you, Cammy. We're glad that you like using our service. Keep on Truckin!

Beatris N.
  • Company size: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 19/3/2021

Best Decision for our Company

our company bata test equipment for KT and are always giving back feedback i love that i have meeting with there reps about new futures for dash board and actually use our feedback and listen to there customers needs and wants

Puntos a favor

its always current and up to date with all new changed to make sure our fleet is compliant with all FMCSA changes. customer success mamagers are always available and on hand. friendly to use for drivers and easy to install.

Puntos en contra

sometimes the call center takes a while to fix issue, when i call they have to send to another tier and sometimes things need to be done now so drivers arent in violation.
When sending cameras or RMA couldnt take couple days then i forgot about the issue.

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi Beatris, thank you for the amazing feedback. We're constantly working on improving our user experience and we are constantly working on improving the quality of our hardware so that you do not face issues in the future.

Respondido el 25/3/2021
William E.

Publicado el 2/4/2021

Decent product, does what it is supposed to

Working with KT has been pleasant/productive overall. Their app IS helping me keep my trucks compliant and legal. When I DO need support both the response and turnaround time are awesome!

Puntos a favor

What I like most is the wealth of notifications you can get from this application. The app keeps you informed even if you are not logged into it. Very useful to someone that runs three departments within a trucking company.

Puntos en contra

Some things are hard to find in the driver app version, so you have to call support and have them "lead you to it".

Razones para elegir KeepTruckin

technical/hardware issues with their equipment

Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR

Omnitracs too expensive

Respuesta de KeepTruckin

Hi William, Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word. Thanks!

799 opiniones