Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Rippling

Rippling makes it easy to manage your company's Payroll, Benefits, HR, and IT—all in one, modern platform. It brings all of your employee systems and data together, and helps automate your busy work. Take onboarding, for...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opinones sobre Rippling

906 de 905 opiniones
Ordenar por:
Derrick M.

Publicado el 21/5/2020

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

Puntos a favor

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

Puntos en contra

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

Rachel S.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Rippling is great!

As a growing company, we are implementing new rules and procedures and with that, we need a software that can suggest ideas and have the ability to do what is needed. If there are any questions on what we should do as a company, Rippling is there to help.

Puntos a favor

Rippling is overall a great application that is easy to use and the integration was also straightforward. From onboarding to time and attendance, the product is easy to navigate and ensures we are implementing the correct processes.

Puntos en contra

There are a few small development issues that I have come across that Rippling is actively working on. Nothing has been specific enough to announce.

Bob L.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 4/5/2021

Bob Leonard Review

Overall, I've been quite happy with Rippling.

Puntos a favor

Running payroll is quick and easy. I get a reminder via email; the process literally takes seconds.

Puntos en contra

Some of the reports are hard to find. Some of the navigation icons are "below the fold" and not in an obvious location.

Lee Z.
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 26/2/2020

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Puntos a favor

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Puntos en contra

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Brock M.
  • Sector: Animación

Publicado el 31/3/2021

Brock McKinley's Review for Epipheo

Now we are connecting up a bunch of programs together to make my workflow easier. Ripping is putting my HR, payroll, benefits and onboarding all into one place and makes my job that much better. I don't have to go to one program to send docs to an employee and then another to set up an email for a new employee and then to another to check an employee's benefit elections. Putting together all these things in one easy to navigate and understand platform is going to blow the competition away.

Puntos a favor

The easy of use! It just makes sense! Coming from Paycor, which is a convoluted mess, Rippling is a breath of fresh air. Easy to find what you are looking for and get things done. I'm no longer wasting time trying to figure out how to do something.

Puntos en contra

Only little things that could be improved. For the most part this in in regard to organizing things.

Would be great to be able to change the order of apps in the side panels.

Also would like to be able to duplicate templates in order to make slight changes.

Also sometimes navigating the Custom Fields grid for employees can be hard to see what you are doing because it only shows the field title and not the section you are in. So maybe lines dividing sections or at least the section titles at the top could help with viewing and navigating.

Cameron S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Rippling is Awesome

Puntos a favor

Rippling's entire platform is very cohesive and easy to use. Coming from a disaster of a solution before, we have been able to get our issues resolved and create a much more fluent experience for all staff!

Puntos en contra

Time and Attendance still has a few bugs, but is to be expected with a beta software!

Devnie A.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Publicado el 3/3/2021

Great Software!

Overall, it has saved so much time with onboarding and managing employee information/time off/benefits, etc.

Puntos a favor

I love how it integrates to other programs such as TSheets and Microsoft; now I only need to create one profile for an employee and then the information "ripples" down!

Puntos en contra

Creating some payroll reports, perhaps we need more training on this.

Angela j J.
  • Sector: Servicios

Publicado el 8/4/2021

Looking for something that needs a lot of customization?

GREAT!

Puntos a favor

then this is the payroll service for you!
Everything about rippling is customizable. EVERYTHING.
use friendly. Easy. Efficient - it's work to get it up and going, but its NOT hard or difficult - totally worth it.

Puntos en contra

1. I would like to be able to create "folders" where you can separate different documents/files with in the employees "document" section of their profile. - so not everything is clustered together.
2. Less steps for an EE to change their time forward and backward - it's kind of a pain in the A** and for people who aren't tech savvy - they just don't get it.
3. the app version on rippling is wayyy more glitchy than the web - it boots us out all the time.
4. Web based version should be made to scale down to tablet and phone screen size.

Jennifer S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
N/D

Publicado el 12/3/2021

It's just that easy...

Puntos a favor

The software is intuitive. While the onboarding support has been great, it really is logically set up. SO much easier than other HRIS systems.

Puntos en contra

We're still new to the system, so I'm still figuring out everything it can do. (Which is a lot...)

Mario a. A.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 6/4/2021

Rippling in my day by day

Puntos a favor

I like that is easy to interect with all the features I need.
looking for someone or updating administrative information could be nonsense sometimes, because you could spend there yuor wholeday and Rippling gives it to you instantly.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I cannot see bank account details where I would like to see them, but I think its better to download a report of that sensitive information. because its safer.

Alysha T.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 8/12/2020

I am excited to implement Rippling !

From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Puntos a favor

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Puntos en contra

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Ryan D.
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 22/5/2020

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts.

Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Puntos a favor

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.

The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot.

From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Puntos en contra

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform.

Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Lindsey B.
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 17/4/2020

Best HR Tool I've Used

My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Puntos a favor

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations!

Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT.

The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Puntos en contra

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette O.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 27/2/2020

Great Overall Business Product

Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Puntos a favor

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Puntos en contra

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas P.

Publicado el 31/12/2019

Rippling is a must have

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes.

I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Puntos en contra

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Respuesta de Rippling

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Respondido el 24/1/2020
Scott G.
  • Sector: Edición

Publicado el 20/12/2019

Great product, friendly service

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Puntos a favor

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Puntos en contra

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Letha M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 29/10/2019

Modernized Flexible Solutions

Puntos a favor

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Puntos en contra

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

Respuesta de Rippling

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

Respondido el 13/12/2019
David B.
  • Sector: Seguros

Publicado el 11/10/2019

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees.
LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management.
Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Puntos en contra

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days.
Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Respuesta de Rippling

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Respondido el 18/10/2019
Mike S.
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 20/8/2019

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

Puntos a favor

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on.

Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder.

Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Puntos en contra

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Matt D.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 23/3/2020

Rippling is exactly what you need.

Puntos a favor

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Puntos en contra

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Nicholas N.
  • Sector: Traducción y localización

Publicado el 4/9/2019

Rippling for Small Business

I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

Puntos a favor

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Puntos en contra

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Nathan N.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Publicado el 19/6/2020

Best Payroll Service

Puntos a favor

Integrations. Rippling will integrated with the most important 3rd parties to make the HR of your company simple. The integration with benefit providers make this worth every penny. The set up and implementation of the benefits is too easy. I recently set up medical insurance and it was too easy.

Puntos en contra

If you want customer support you have to look at a help center/ forum instead of calling a live person. I haven't really needed to use it, but normally it is frustrating when I want to get something resolved quickly and I can't talk to anyone.

With that being said, anytime I haven't been able to figure something out or needed support, I have emailed my rep that helped me set up my system and he was quick to respond and help me get what I needed.

Courtney F.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
N/D

Publicado el 9/4/2020

A future forward HRIS

It has allowed us to set up 4 companies in one system, connect all the teams but directly integrate with so many applications we are using elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

I love that this system makes for the most seamless onboarding experience both for the employee and the human resources team. It allows for so many different components that were limiting in other systems (multi-company org chart in one place,360 integration with so many apps without an additional cost, multiple tiers of permissions and policies per employee level)

Puntos en contra

I wish that it allowed for employees t fill out a form without having to print and upload. This is the only thing I haven't liked so far.

Stephanie C.

Publicado el 12/5/2020

Versatility for HR, Benefits, Payroll and more

We came off of a PEO into this platform. It took us some time to get things running smoothly, but now it has really streamlined on- and off-boarding, employee benefits and payroll.

Puntos a favor

Rippling interfaces with hundreds of companies which allows the flexibility to use the resources you need. We were able to work with our own benefit broker, 401(k) provider, time keeping, and more. Their interface has allowed us to connect products as SSO, even those that don't necessarily connect with Rippling. They have worked very closely with us to get things right and I appreciate that our feedback is listened to and acted upon.

Puntos en contra

Our payroll is very complicated. It took us several runs to get the bugs worked out and we still have to do some things manually, though we are changing timekeeping vendors which will help tremendously.

Also, in the beginning we didn't have a dedicated account manager so we had to work with different people after implementation. That had since been rectified.

David A.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

Publicado el 14/1/2021

Rippling Software Review

It has been great. The amount of HR and payroll time I have to spend on a daily basis is dramatically decreased. Employees are also very much in control of all their own data and feedback has been very positive

Puntos a favor

The design of the software makes sense. Coming from other payroll software Rippling has a central platform where you can then jump off into any app that you need, from payroll, to time off, to onboarding. All the programs work seamlessly together and are designed to make sense to users of all technical skill levels.

Puntos en contra

We had some issues with migration from the prior software, but this has more to do with the prior softwares issues than Rippling.

906 opiniones