Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Square Appointments

Square Appointments is a cloud-based appointment management solution that enables professionals to manage bookings, appointments, generate leads and accept payments. The solution suits the needs of retailers of all sizes in a...

Saber más

Publicado el 7/9/2021

hialeah

no pierdo app

Puntos a favor

rapido y facil seguro sencillo eficaz para poder hacer mas clientes en menos tiempo posible

Puntos en contra

facilita el trabajo haciendo así no tener que olvidar app programados de manera manual y automático es mejor

Matt B.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 29/9/2021

One of the easiest to set up app for appointments

Puntos a favor

I loved how easy it was to set up. There were quite a few steps involved, but the app provided the steps needed and let me know if I was missing anything.

Puntos en contra

I don't have many cons right now. So far it's met all of my needs.

Lucille G.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 31/10/2019

Easy All-In-One System

I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Puntos a favor

Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

Acuity Scheduling

Razones para elegir Square Appointments

Schedulicity wasn't staying current with the changes in media appearance. It was starting to feel very "dated" compared to the strides other companies were taking. They also did not have a true app at the time.

Schedulicity

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

The pricing of Square was optimal as well as their integrated payroll system for my team.

Las mejores alternativas a Square Appointments

Zachery L.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 18/7/2021

Flawed system, allow's clients to take advantage of your business

horrible with apts.. they will not add any features despite over whelming crystals for the added apps because they don't agree or like the requested feature. the flaws in the card on file protection system that can be deleted from the client end cost the business money. their last of understand for adding feature is crazy. they have no idea what things are like from out point of view and refusing to fix these feature cause they don't think its necessary.

Puntos a favor

I like its connected to my register system, their price is affordable,

Puntos en contra

the system is super flawed. to book an apt you can require a card on file for no show protection. However clients can book an apt put card information in, then after they book the apt all they have to do is log into their account and delete their card on file. I am not notified they did it and when they don't show up for their apt I can't charge them because they took their card off their account right after they made the apt. this is a joke. then on top of that they don't offer the feature to block clients from booking online.. so then I can't stop them from booking future apps when they owe me money for their no call now show.. when this was brought to their attention in community forms and new features .. they responded back they want the clients to be able to have control over their card information. no these clients would not exit without my business. they are my clients not their and they have no right telling me anything about my clients. I am super disappointment in square with this system and very upset that people who sit at a desk thinking they know what features are best when they don't run or own their own business let alone the field I am working in. bottom line there is no card on file feature despite what they say since a client can delete it themself and still keep and apt and not show up for it. I don't see square doing anything about it since this has been a on going topic for a year or more now.

Events Local, Salonized, 10to8 y Squire

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

worried with my system for checking out clients. only used for 24 hours before I shut it down over huge flaws in the system that would cost me money and the square company refusing to fix or see the effect on those of us who pay for the system
Kevin T.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 29/7/2021

Hands down the easiest and best appointment scheduling software.

Superb. Square appointments works great every time. Setup your hours, services, time required per services. Share your booking link. And ….GO!

Puntos a favor

Seamless integration with Squares payment system. One stop shop.

Puntos en contra

It’s so easy and does such a great job I don’t have any complaints at this moment.

Rosy

Razones para elegir Square Appointments

Easier setup and for a single user SQUARE APPOINTMENTS ARE FREE!

SalonBiz

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

I trust the Square Corporation.
Heather G.

Publicado el 1/2/2021

Puntos a favor

When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate. It also works great with google calendar which is a major plus for me. We have an online booking link where we were able to use Zapier as well to connect directly to square appointments with the help of google calendar. Truly fantastic!

Puntos en contra

Wish there were more customized features to the appointments app but I am sure in time that will happen too.

PayPal y QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

It was the best one with customer file capabilities, scheduling and the ability to upload client documents to their file as well.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 4/2/2022

Tiered pricing mistake

I was happy until they mucked up their pricing. With no option to continue select services without now paying $30/m vs FREE it’s a real sign for me to move on. How could you not consider that multi provider salons are phasing out and many more single suite clients would like to try Square? I have been using this for nearly 5 years and I will be leaving.

Puntos a favor

I used to love this free service. Used with the other services it was easy and convenient for both me and my guests.

Puntos en contra

Misappropriated tier pricing has driven me away. As a single person, I do not need to Italian the multiple locations or employee services but cannot retain confirmation and reminder contacts without paying $30/m. Other providers will do this and more for free.

Jennifer W.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/10/2019

So Easy To Use, Business Generating

Square Appointments has been fantastic for driving business to my private practice, as many people do not want to make a call or send an email to get started in therapy, but would prefer to just book an appointment. Also, it saves me time and energy with scheduling clients because we do not have to go back and forth discussing availability - they can just look at the calendar through the booking widget and book their own appointment.

Puntos a favor

I love that it enables my clients to easily make appointments online and sends them automated reminders, that I don't have to be involved in sending.

Puntos en contra

If you encounter a problem it can be very difficult to find the contact number for customer service through the square site.

SimplePractice

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

I actually just ultimately switched from Square appointments to simple practice, even though I had a fantastic experience with Square Appointments - because I had trouble with Square Point of Sale and the additional capabilities with Simple Practice were very helpful and desirable. If I had not had issues with Square POS I likely would not have switched. I would still recommend Square Appointments to other small businesses.
Daja H.

Publicado el 2/4/2020

Square is perfect for small businesses!

I love that I can integrate my google calendar with square. It’s amazing to have your days in one place! Square sends out reminders and confirmations which is amazing. My clients like the text message option. It goes right to their phone and all they have to do is look in their messages to check, no logins and passwords to worry about for them.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can complete transactions and book the same client all in one place! I’m a one man show so this makes life easy and helps me retain business!

Puntos en contra

I don’t have many complaints with square appointments. It’s worked well with keeping my schedule intact.

Lorrie E.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Publicado el 2/6/2021

Square appointments allows seamless appointment setting.

Allowing clients to 0ay at appointment set up makes a smooth transition without multiple steps from other processors.

Puntos a favor

Square appointments is easy to use and features everything that a small service oriented business needs. I love that clients can pay for the service from the appointment page.

Puntos en contra

At first I was confused on how to make payment from appointment window optional. The steps could have been more clear.

Charron e. S.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 12/7/2021

Square Appointment on the go

I enjoyed the use of the program. It was an issue when I didn't use square for all my clients. It wanted control of my schedule.

Puntos a favor

It connects to my Instagram account and website for clients to register on their own. The interface is simple to use. Very streamline.

Puntos en contra

That is connected to the square app. It need to connect to the app. All the appointments have to done inside square appointments.

Calendly

Razones para elegir Square Appointments

To use square app for my business transactions

Acuity Scheduling

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

It was simple to use and it connected with square app
Bonita S.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

Publicado el 28/12/2021

The Best Appointment Integration for Online Booking

I was one of the first Canadian adopters, and when I noticed a small issue with the postal code field (which at the time was set up for only American zip codes), which affected a client's ability to book a session with advance payment, Square support was quick to resolve the issue, and they offered me some free transaction fee coverage for my trouble. While I eventually switched to payment at the time of service, I appreciated how quickly and deftly my issue was resolved.

Puntos a favor

It works seamlessly, and allows me to give my clients a Covid message, and a link to my client/practitioner agreement before they even book their session. I love that it integrates Square software and my Google Calendar, so there is no duplication of effort. Though I do not use the feature, it's brilliant that it will allow me to accept payment through Square at the time clients book an appointment.

Puntos en contra

Some of the backend features could use some tweaking. Given how many of us work from home, there should be an option for a client to choose a remote session, not just their home or my office. I always have to contact clients to find out if they want to meet at my office or work via Zoom. That choice should be one that clients can make clearly at the time of booking their session.

Heidi H.
  • Sector: Práctica médica

Publicado el 4/2/2020

Online Scheduling for Chiropractic Practice

Square appointments is great for my chiropractic practice. Online scheduling is convenient for my customers and my staff. The platform is very user friendly, and easy to set up. My customers love the option to schedule online and ability to modify their own appointments. Appointment reminders have reduced the number of missed appointments.

Puntos a favor

Square appointments is extremely user friendly for my employees and for my customers. Email and text reminders reduce missed appointments.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to have a feature that would allow you to schedule recurring appointments on certain days of the month (ex: 1st and 3rd Fridays).

Acuity Scheduling y Schedulicity

Price, reviews
Avril J.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 7/2/2020

Set your Appointments and get Paid in One

I needed a way to have clients schedule consulting and also pay for the time immediately. Before I was utilizing several online platforms that were not linked .

Puntos a favor

The ease in which you are able to set up the system was delightful,non invasive and efficient. I also like the fact someone can select from a menu to better customize their engagement with the process. ANd the mobile app is nearly identical to the desktop version which makes travel mode more efficient.

Puntos en contra

My initial set up was separate from my Square account however it is now an integral component. The new integration removed the need to work

Taylor W.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Publicado el 5/4/2020

Favorite booking app

Overall it’s my favorite booking app. It has everything in one without a monthly charge.

Puntos a favor

This is my favorite booking app. It has everything in one. Clients can book appointments and pay for service.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don’t like about it is that I can add photos to appointments for category purposes. But clients can’t see the photos when booking. It would be nice to be able to put a photo next to the service on booking page

Vesta G.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 23/8/2016

Excellent saas

This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.

Puntos a favor

-have customers pre-pay for appointments
-manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees
-fine tune cancellation periods
-charge cancellation fees
-useful analytics

Puntos en contra

-While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.

Heather M.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 23/7/2021

Square for barbershop

I’m currently searching for another appointment system that has some of the features square is lacking, there’s just many things Square should offer for the beauty industry that they don’t and for such a big company they would be such a small changes I don’t understand why they don’t initiate them.

Puntos a favor

Square is one of the first POS systems that I used so I’m very familiar with it. It integrates easily with many different applications and has a fair amount of necessary features.

Puntos en contra

I pay a lot of money to use square for appointments square for payroll square for POS square for marketing etc. etc. I hate that every part of Square has a different app I wish I could all just be in one and I hate how they charge for every little thing, boy they make a ton of money off me and their customer service is horrible

Phorest y DaySmart Salon

Razones para elegir Square Appointments

Vagaro’s inventory management was too time consuming

Vagaro

Razones para cambiar a Square Appointments

Because I’m more familiar with it
Denise J.

Publicado el 15/11/2018

Professional Edge

My business is a referral based appointment only business. I have tried two other online schedule systems prior to square. Both proved to be complicated and confusing for myself and my clients causing many missed appointments by both of us. Since Square not only has my appointment calendar run like a well oil machine but I have been able to add therapists and because it’s so interactive I am able to now schedule for a massage client who would like to try a facial. Also, it is extremely easy to adjust the services to allow for monthly specials.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use both for my staff and clients. Interactive, staff can view and help manage each other’s schedule. Also, can block off time if needed.

Puntos en contra

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like with this system. Extremely pleased

Cory M.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 16/8/2016

Loving it!

I love using square appointments. It is easy and convenient. Changes are quick and patients love the reminders.

Puntos a favor

I like the reminder portion the best. Patients get their reminder immediately after setting the appointment and then again 2 hours before. I also like how it lists their prior visits.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to click on a patients name on the appointment screen and then scan their card so that it would track more of the individual services. I would also love to be able to use it from my desktop computer.

Usuario verificado

Publicado el 9/1/2019

Amazing

It's a really easy program and I love using it.

Puntos a favor

It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

Puntos en contra

I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

Vanessa T.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Publicado el 6/12/2019

Stress free appointments

This allows me to spend more time focusing on the clients rather then excusing myself to answer my phone. I also no longer have to carry my appointment book with me. Everything is right there!

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for myself as well as clients making appointments. Fast, and accurate. I no longer have to stop what I'm doing to answer the phone.

Puntos en contra

Other then the allowance I could give myself by speaking to the client booking their appointments.... I have nothing bad to say about this!

Jaree W.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Publicado el 8/8/2016

Great Product!

This is a wonderful product. It makes owning a small business very doable. Most companies only offer of part of what square offers all in one package. They are easy to communicate with but rarely need to do so. I also like that if you don't want some of the services you have the option not to pay for them if you do not need that service.

Puntos a favor

I can find everything I need in owning a small business all in one place. Other companies do not do everything that square provides in one.

Puntos en contra

Services are more tailored to a product based business as opposed to a service based business making some of the features a little more difficult to utilize like I would like to use them.

Tiffany C.

Publicado el 4/12/2019

Appointments

I have a wonderful time using square and I recommend it to everyone I know that’s in business

Puntos a favor

I love that I’m able to link my business ventures together as far as appointment setting and use of the online store.

Puntos en contra

What I didn’t like was the monthly fee but that’s gone now

Thomas F.
  • Sector: Fotografía

Publicado el 11/4/2019

Best way to schedule and keep track of appointments

Puntos a favor

I have been using Square appointments for awhile now with my photography company and love the way it works. It is easy for customers to make appointments and the software helps to make sure I have time everyday to get it done. It is easy to setup on your current website and start scheduling appointments.

Puntos en contra

I currently like everything about this software.

Meredith C.

Publicado el 3/12/2019

User friendly with many functions

Using Square appointments has made it easier for clients to book appointments online without the inconvenience of having to call.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, works well on phone as well as computer. Easily integrates with my website to make it easy for clients to schedule

Puntos en contra

For a while it was not compatible with Android, they have since created and Android app. Sometimes tough to get in touch with customer service

146 opiniones