Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre DocuSign

DocuSign is a cloud-based electronic signature solution for organizations of all sizes and most industries. The platform can be used to sign various types of documents including business contracts, school permission slips,...

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Consulta las opinones sobre DocuSign

4,633 de 4,633 opiniones
Ordenar por:
Susan m C.

Publicado el 22/9/2020

No More Signing Your Life Away

I have been preparing income tax returns for over 10 years now. When I first started clients had to sign their names at least 8 or more times. When we started using DocuSign it illiminated that process. Clients need only sign once or twice. Over the years DocuSign has made improvements that have allowed me to improve my clients experience when it comes to signing documents. As we all have experienced this one or twice in our lives, you felt like you were signing your life away.

Puntos a favor

What I liked most about this software was that my clients no longer had to sign 20 different times to finalze their return.

Puntos en contra

Over the years there have been small glitches. However with customer support we have always been able to work through them and many times we found it to be the operator and not the software.

Michael W.
  • Sector: Edición

Publicado el 27/2/2021

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

Puntos a favor

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

Puntos en contra

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Ed H.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Publicado el 5/9/2019

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Puntos a favor

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward
- Pretty clean interface
- Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Puntos en contra

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere!

Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here.

Other things worth noting
- Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user
- Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions
- Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

James B.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 8/4/2021

Makes Getting Signatures Easy, Simple During Covid

We sign contracts, MOAs, and other agreements with Colleges and Universities around the country. Because we capture these, we have been using e-signature software for awhile. We want to be able to not only capture e-signatures but store all contracts in a cloud for easy access and secure storage.

Puntos a favor

The ability to capture signatures on contracts, MOAs, and other important documents and be able to verify signatures at the same time. The fact that anyone with any device can complete the signature process makes this easy for all of our clients. The Cloud also makes storing and pulling documents simple and easy.

Puntos en contra

Pricing is a little high compared to some other products on the market, and if you don't pay annually it is even more per month. I wish there were some better plans for those whose contract time varies depending on the full year. We don't use it enough for the yearly plan but the monthly plan ends up being more than some alternative options for us.

Cynthia M.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 2/9/2020

Saves time and is convenient for clients!

I like that this software makes it easy for my business to collect signatures and payments from our clients. We used to have our clients scan or fax paper documents back to us, but DocuSign makes the process much quicker and more convenient for my employees and my clients. We purchased the option that allows us to take payments, which further streamlines our process and actually saves us money due to the lower credit card fees. We've only just started using this software, but it has already been a worthwhile purchase!

Puntos a favor

We purchased DocuSign to make our lives easier for signatures, payments, and document storage. I love that DocuSign is able to integrate into Dropbox because that's what we use to store our company files. I really enjoy that we can take payments and that we can brand the emails and signing experience for our clients so it feels cohesive and is consistent with our aesthetic. I love the many fields you can add to your documents, such as "approve" or "decline", in addition to just signatures & initials.

Puntos en contra

When I first set up the software, I felt it was a little difficult to navigate. For example, when I wanted to learn how to use templates, it took me a long time to figure out exactly how to "apply" a template to a document that would be similar but not the same... Even after a fair amount of research, it still seemed that the only option was to "use" the template, in which the document has to be exactly the same every time. It was only through trial and error that I figured this out, and I wish there were explicit instructions on this in an easily accessible place. Similarly, when setting up payments, I found a lot of helpful information/how-to's on DocuSign's website, but the links within these pages never seemed to take me to quite the right place I needed to be to set it up, which was a bit frustating.

Stacie J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 10/12/2020

Signed, Secure, Delivered

My overall experience with DocuSign is very satisfied customer and I would recommend to any and all businesses or consumers. They have exceeded my expectations as a customer and I am very pleased.

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that it is a very secure website to sign important and legal documents and send them safely over the internet . It makes the delivery of important documents faster and more efficiently to the correct receiver of the legal documents you need to send. It is practically fail safe using DocuSign.

Puntos en contra

I would really think it would be best if not so many promotional emails to you. It can be spammy in a way if you are not interested or needing the items they are advertising to you. But at the same time I totally understand the reason for the promotional emails and cope with it.

Michelle C.

Publicado el 6/10/2020

Real estate must

Overall a great experience with little to non glitches and concerns.

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use, there is no learning curve when obtaining this product its completely self explanitoy with great customer service and updates.

Puntos en contra

I dont have anything I dont like about this system as a licensed real estate associate I have used it daily for years with no issues or concerns.

Tim B.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 6/1/2021

Time Saved with DocuSign!

Overall we are big fans of DocuSign. It has allowed us to speed up closing deals since we no longer require prospects to download, print, and sign their work orders manually.

Puntos a favor

DocuSign has a very easy to understand platform, which made the process of teaching our customer engagement team how to use it a breeze. With the Sharepoint integration, we can save our work orders to the appropriate folder, and the finished (i.e, signed) document is uploaded back to the same folder without us having to lift a finger!

Puntos en contra

One notification option that is not available as of this writing is to receive an email notification each time our signees open the document. We have expensive contracts, and this ability would be very beneficial.

While we love the Sharepoint integration, we have to go to the SharePoint website to use DocuSign. Most of our team (myself included) would find it beneficial to access DocuSign from the Windows File Explorer, where our files are currently synced for ease of navigation.

Erin S.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 5/2/2021

DocuSign - makes electronic signatures easy!

Overall pleased with the software and better template abilities than RightSignature.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard for this software shows you what envelopes you have completed, and what is still waiting. This makes it easy to keep track of items that may need resent for signature.

Puntos en contra

When a document comes back fully executed and signed, the email from DocuSign asks you to click the link below to view the document. When you do this, and it takes you do the document, if you save that document, the title always starts with "Please Sign" which is misleading since the document is already signed. I have asked DocuSign why this is and cannot seem to get rid of it.

Melanie B.
  • Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 6/4/2021

Reliable product to obtain valid signatures on important documents

Easy to get paperwork signed by clients, especially with so many people working from home during the Covid lockdowns. Business kept on going.

Puntos a favor

Reliable product to obtain valid signatures on important documents. Easy to email documents for signatures, have the client sign and email back to you. Very convenient when business is progressing quickly and emailing documents is more efficient.

Puntos en contra

Some customers being unfamiliar with the product and having questions before they signed the emailed document.

Deirdre C.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Publicado el 14/10/2020

Notifications

Overall, I like DocuSign. I've used Adobe for the majority of my career. However, DocuSign has many features that Adobe does not have. I find it to be user-friendly, and so far, have not had any particular issues.

Puntos a favor

The software has a lot of great features. One of my favorites, for instance, is how easy it is to correct an error. For instance, if I forget to attach a document, I can go back and attach it without having to start all over again with the set up process. Same thing can be said if I need to add a recipient. I can go back and correct the setup and the recipient, determine if they will receive a copy of the document or will be signing. I will then at the moment, just click "re-send" and be done with it. After the recipient views and/or sign the document, I will get a notification.

Another feature I like, is the fact that you do not need to upload documents. You can drag and drop it. You can also send bulk envelopes and share envelopes between DocuSign users.

With DocuSign, you can also get a history of your transaction, which is great. It shows when the envelope was created, sent, viewed, completed, re-sent, corrected and more.

Puntos en contra

You do not receive a notification once a document has been sent as you would with Adobe. However, it is possible if you do the following. For the signing order, enter a #1 for you or other person and select "CC Receives a Copy." Doing so enables that person to receive a notice that the document has been sent. You will continue and enter a #1 as well for the signee. If there is a second signee, you would enter a #2.

Sandy H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 19/5/2020

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

Puntos a favor

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive.

Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time.

I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system.

After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

Suzie P.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Publicado el 13/10/2019

Docusign Review

Overall, I'll always use DocuSign. I like that I can quickly send it over to my students, get contracts signed from newly enrolled students. Because of DocuSign, I'm able to get new student contracts done and everything is easier to save because I'm now paperless!! I LOVE that it doesn't eat up space on my devices because there's no downloading complications with this product.

Puntos a favor

DocuSign is super easy to use! I like the simplistic layout, and how I'm able to use the software universally on any of my devices.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a better way to edit certain parts of documents if needed, make marks on docs, and ad images would be nice.

Laci C.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 11/10/2019

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according.

I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be.

That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

Puntos a favor

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air.
DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless.
Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers.
It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise.

If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

Puntos en contra

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 3/10/2019

DocuSign-Good, but other options on the market

Overall, my experience with DocuSign as a solo was ok. It's an investment and there are other aps that can do the job for less or even free. My experience using it as a corporate tool for over 150 outside sales people was really good. It allowed us to provide an option to everyone and have a standard. Plus, it did incorporate with our contact generating and submitting program. That was very helpful! So, if you are looking for an enterprise wide options, DocuSign is a great product to consider. If you are a small business or solo, it might be overkill for you.

Puntos a favor

DocuSign is a great product. It has a lot of awesome features and makes signing contacts for outside sales people very easy. It also integrates with some CRM systems. We used it at my previous company and I helped to push the company adoption of the product. I had been using it and other programs/aps to allow my clients to sign a contract on my iPad, iPhone or their own smart phone/device. This saved a TON of time because there was no printing of paper and also no scanning of paper. I could turn around and email the contact right into the company!

Puntos en contra

DocuSign is more costly than other options and I did not use the paid version long before the company partnered with them to allow all outside sales to use it. There are less expensive and free aps out there that work as well for the basic features of signing a document from a smart device or touchscreen. DocuSign can also get complicated with a signature set up feature that takes a lot of time and is actually not necessary ... but you don't know that right away.

Aaron P.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 23/7/2019

Revolutionized my Business

Overall an overwhelmingly positive experience. I'm surprised this isn't a requirement in the industry of financial services.

Puntos a favor

First and foremost, DocuSign enabled me to save close to 200 hours of traveling and meetings over a calendar year. Without realizing it at the time, I was then focusing more of my attention on other high priority activities, such as prospecting and acquiring clients. I found out later that DocuSign alone was allowing me to grow my business at a significantly faster pace.

I had no idea that the software would have such an effect on the growth of my business, which requires lots of form filling and client signatures. My original intention was to just get rid of paper (which anyone reading this can agree creates logistical annoyances) and this software was highly referred by some colleagues that work in the real estate and financial services industry. It's the only software that's compliant in our industry/state.

The interface and actual use of the software is so incredibly easy and straightforward to use, especially when it comes to labeling required fields and assigning those fields to your client/prospect. I particularly like how DocuSign immediately 'jumps' to the next required field for your client to sign. It makes sure that none of the necessary fields are left blank.

An absolute must for business owners and salespersons looking to make their life easier.

Puntos en contra

I wouldn't say it's a fault of the software per se, but when preparing applications that have a lot of fields to fill, it can be somewhat time consuming to fill the form and assigning these fields to the client.

However, this isn't an issue if the document already has imbedded form fields.

• Sector: Construcción

Publicado el 15/9/2018

A Must for Anybody Needing Signed PDFs Frequently

Puntos a favor

I used to work in a design firm that required signatures from clients multiple times a day. I first tried to have adobe PDF editor with a touchscreen to do this. This was not for sufficient because nobody liked their signature on the touch screen. It was also very difficult to get a signature when I emailed someone their quote because nobody has a paid version of a PDF editor. DocuSign was a perfect solution to what I needed in that position. It was so simple to create a signature field for someone to type their signature and adjust to their signature. I was using this for when I was with someone in person and when I emailed someone the quote. It was convenient emailing the quote because it is easy for people to understand DocuSign and would get me the quote back faster. It was such a pain before I had it because a lot of people would have to print out the document and then scan it in, which took forever to get the quote back. Most people are familiar with DocuSign and may already have an account, which makes it even easier. This has definitely been one of the best software services I have used to get signatures on PDF documents. The price was well worth the benefit for myself in that position. I would highly recommend this product!!!

Puntos en contra

I did not come across much that did not like about DocuSign except for maybe their customer service. I had to get a hold of them once and it took a while on hold to get in touch with a human. Once I was talking to them though they helped me with my problem.

Iris W.

Publicado el 10/3/2020

Electronic Signing Made Easy

Since the first time I used DocuSign back in the early 2000's I was in love. This has definitely allowed me to quickly advance through my roles at GGSIR due to time efficiency. My ability to work quickly and accurately is what staff and agents appreciate about me. Any program that helps me is invaluable.

Puntos a favor

Most simple/efficient digital signing program made thus far! Easy for clients and agents to use. The auto-scrolling function moves you place to sign so no getting lost! The signing envelopes do not require you to login which makes the signing process faster and less stressful. No program has the same level of functionality nor customization that DocuSign offers. This program will shave hours of time off of your schedule as well as professionalize your client interactions and offer submissions.

Puntos en contra

No much! Its hard to nit pick but, the only thing I can say I don't like it that if a client changes their signature they have to create a login for a free account in order undo any changes made to their signature. If (at a minimum) the agent can always correct and reset it that would be great! Otherwise that is officially the only negative I would have to report. Its a pending negative, depends on if there is a solution.

Ricky T.
  • Sector: Productos farmacéuticos

Publicado el 4/5/2020

DocuSign - What a Time Saver!

Definitely changed the way we do business. It's helped us be more efficient and organized. Before it was a headache to coordinate schedules to obtain physical signatures. Now with DocuSign, signatures are simple and easy to obtain!

Puntos a favor

The convenience of being able to obtain secured signatures using email. We use this software to easily obtain signatures for everything: timesheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. You can easily customize your signature templates to your needs and it's pretty simple. You can add several security measures as well to ensure verify the signer. I would say it's pretty user friendly for the signer because we have a lot of older people we deal with and for the most part they can easily sign and complete. This software integrates with our Cloud Base Storage system Box which make things seamless and convenient.

Puntos en contra

It is a bit pricey. You basically buy "envelopes" in batches to use to send for signatures. "Envelope" is a term DocuSign uses for anytime you send a file(s) to send for signature(s). Once you send an envelope if the signer doesn't sign for whatever reason it still counts as an envelope used. Basically, once you click send for signature an envelope it's used and no refunds. Another thing that is a bit annoying is applying templates if DocuSign software doesn't automatically detect one of your existing signature templates. I feel it requires too many clicks to apply a template manually. There should be a shortcut button somewhere on the main page to save on time.

Laura V.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Publicado el 18/6/2019

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

Puntos a favor

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign.
It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail.
I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away.
It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract.
It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

Puntos en contra

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software.
I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.

Wayne F.

Publicado el 11/12/2019

An invaluable tool that real estate agents can't survive without

DocuSign allows me and my clients to work together throughout a real estate transaction - even if we're not in the same room - or the same state for that matter. My clients continually praise its ease of use. A recent client was very reluctant to sign their documents electronically - but with a little encouragement, they did that first set of documents - like an experienced pro. Now, it's a competition between husband and wife to see who gets them done first. It's great that this "tool" we use for business - helps develop relationships with clients.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive and easy to use
Robust features
Real customer service

Puntos en contra

There isn't a default to local time zone for signers. For those who create an account after their initial signing, they have to go into their settings and update their time zone - or it defaults to PT.

Loiane G.

Publicado el 2/2/2020

Embrace the future and stop wasting paper and time

Electronic document management is, honestly, a nightmare. Some groups still fax their documents... leaving the majority of us without a fax machine in the dark. Some groups send PDFs back and forth over email leaving a multitude of questions about how to print/scan the docs. DocuSign has made this all so much easier by simply requiring a browser. It even works for most users on a mobile device. Its a huge win and a huge step forward.

Puntos a favor

The DocuSign interface is flawless and clean. It's really easy to organized documents and apply templates. There are a number of great dashboard views that make it easy to track which documents are still pending or have been completed. Groups of documents can be made into a template that can be sent to an individual.

Puntos en contra

There are still cases where someone will have issues viewing/signing documents and that can be frustrating when I want so badly to depend on the software. This is likely due to outdated or non-standard hardware/software but everything that can be done to make the service more accessible is appreciated.

Kristina G.
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Publicado el 24/1/2020

DocuSign Software Review

This is the fastest, most convenient way for us to get documentation signed by our clients. It streamlines so much of our contact with them so we do not have to fax a copy of a document over and have them fax it back. It is a safe and secure way to transfer our documents. We also use this internally with our staff when they are starting.

Puntos a favor

This software is so easy to use. When I was brand new to using this software, it was easy to navigate and they've only made it better as time goes on and they continue to update and improve. I love the drag and drop feature so I do not have to fish through my uploads to find the document I want. The layout is convenient and easy to use as well with the tabs that keep my templates, home and management right at the top so I can quickly click to a different aspect of the software that I need. Oddly enough, one of my favorite features is the top right on the home page that tells me how many documents have "action required," "waiting on others," and "expiring soon." This tells me at a very quick glance what I need to work on first.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was an option to edit the document once uploaded. If there is, I do not know about it. I would like to be able to do all of my editings and then send for client signatures in one place. Instead, I have to use other software like Adobe to edit my PDFs before uploading and sending them.

• Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 26/5/2019

Hard to sign, but free & easy to insert

My overall experience is that docusign is easy to use, there are great attachments, and that it is something that every self-employed person needs in order to get through the day. You should not expect a neat or perfect signature, but it gets the job done!

Puntos a favor

I have been using this software for several years in order to sign cover letters for job applications, art contracts, professional emails, and other kinds of important documents that require that online hand-written touch. I think that the software has worked best when used in Google Docs. There is an easy extension that allows you sign directly onto a letter that you are writing, and create a new fresh signature for each letter if you would like to. I think that given that it is free, that there is a free extension and other stuff like that, it is a pretty seamless transition when using it. The most important thing to me as a software user is that something is easy and that I'm not spending all my time googling what has to happen next just for me to do a simple action like signing a document. I think that this is why docusign is very successful, you do not need extra steps, to google extra questions, or do anything else. I am also glad that they don't charge for this because there is no way I would be willing to pay to sign a document no matter how great it was! I am tired of paying for small online moves.

Puntos en contra

I think that it is very difficult to get a good looking signature on the actual signing area, I have tried using a mouse and a mouse pad and neither have a very great result. I am not sure if this is the coding in the software or just the awkwardness of signing something using what a computer has to offer. I would say that if you are looking for the signature to match your extact one in real life, good luck with that, don't use docusign, it will not look the same at all. I think that if you are looking for an exact signature, you need to get a scanner and scan it into your computer. You really can't expect perfection with free software.

Jonny D.

Publicado el 18/9/2019

Docusign Agreement Cloud - Secure, mobile, reliable

Docusign built confidence for me because the service support is so strong. The products works, is secure, trustworthy and reliable. It also works and operates well on desktop or mobile. Which is vital in today’s business ecosystem.

Puntos a favor

The Docusign agreement cloud is an excellent esign solution. It integrates easily with software including Salesforce. The platform is simple to use navigate and send documents. The brand is trusted and recognised, which gives customer confidence.
What’s really great is the technical support. Any issues they are well educated and understand the software.
They also help save paper, trees and the planet!

Puntos en contra

Docusign have stayed true to esignature as a solution and do it really well. They do not offer proposal management and send like some other solutions which I would like to see under the brand to drive sales enablement.

4,633 reseñas