Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory is a dynamic asset and maintenance management solution tailored for companies of all sizes. The cloud-based software works as you do and is accessible from anywhere and at any time. Track items across...

Saber más

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Publicado el 9/7/2020

buena experiencia

Puntos a favor

el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Puntos en contra

hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

Marvin B.

Publicado el 11/5/2018

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Puntos a favor

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Puntos en contra

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Michael H.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 8/6/2022

Easy Peasy from an end user's perspective

I am an end user of it (not an asset manager/admin). I have to spend barely any time using it, which is a good thing.

Puntos a favor

- I like that it emails me when someone changes something on my account. This item was checked out for you. This item was marked as returned. That sort of thing.
- I've had no training on how to use it and have had no trouble doing what I've needed to do. It's intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I have not had any complaints about it in the 2+ years we've been using it.

Las mejores alternativas a EZOfficeInventory

Ana B.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 28/4/2022

Good space to keep asset details

Puntos a favor

It allows us to have a digital list of all the assets and serial numbers as well as book them out which helps manage equipment.

Puntos en contra

Locations section often doesn't load on dashboard and the user interface is quite basic.

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Thank you for your feedback. We have noted your feedback and have escalated it to the concerned department. Could you please reach out to [email protected] regarding this? Our customer success team would be glad to help you.

Jeremy G.

Publicado el 4/5/2022

EZ to use

We are starting to expand our use of EZOffice, and will look for help/training in doing so.

Puntos a favor

The feature that our company benefits most from is the "check in/check out" feature. With thousands of dollars in assets this software makes it easy to see what employee has what asset(s) in their possession.

Puntos en contra

The mobile software has a button that can be hit which logs people out immediately. A lot of our employees forget their user name and password which causes headaches.

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback. Please email us at [email protected] with any queries or suggestions you may have. We are constantly updating our mobile application to make it a better user experience for you and would hopefully be able sort this issue out in the future.

Carlos V.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 27/4/2022

Very good product at an incredible cost

Good application that is dedicated to what it says in its advertising and the integration with Google Workspace and Zendesk is perfect.

Puntos a favor

is a very user-friendly software with a very intuitive interface that adapts to the particular needs of each user.

The reporting module is very powerful to have metrics in real time.

Puntos en contra

At startup I had problems with the integration with Google Workspace, but I raised a ticket and it was solved soon after, the truth is that their support until the problem was not solved was always attentive to the progress of the problems and follow up.

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our support team is always happy and eager to help you. If you ever have any concerns/queries, please email us at [email protected] We would love to help!

Criss S.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Publicado el 1/6/2022

Ease of Field operations

Puntos a favor

The products ease of use. The mobile app and tracking information on who the equipment is allocated to at the time of use.

Puntos en contra

Employees forgetting to check in the equipment when returned or not checking the equipment out sometimes

Doug S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 20/6/2022

Well Done

Has been great to have to track equipment. Been easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and scanning items is fast and easy. Nice to keep inventory of what we have.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing really to say here it does what we need it to do!

Teresa W.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 15/6/2022

Great system for the price

Puntos a favor

This product was easy to use and implement, the mobile app makes inventory management very easy. I appreciate the low inventory alerts as well. I don't use all the functionality, but it is a very robust product for the price.

Puntos en contra

It is not always as easy to filter/view certain types of items as I'd like, but that may just be for my specific use case.

Zoltan T.
  • Sector: Servicios

Publicado el 2/6/2022

Like it

Puntos a favor

As a user I can say that it is easy to use, transparent.

Puntos en contra

I did not find out any negativity in the tool, works as designed.

Dan B.
  • Sector: Fuerzas armadas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 4/5/2022

Worked Well for What I Needed

Puntos a favor

Was able to quickly and easily see what inventory was available.

Puntos en contra

A darker color scheme would be nice. However, overall it is a great tool.

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Thank you for your feedback. Please email us at [email protected] with any queries or suggestions you may have. We are constantly updating the user interface of our product to make it a better user experience for you and would love to hear from you.

Duane K.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Publicado el 13/8/2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Puntos a favor

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Puntos en contra

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Respondido el 2/9/2020
Joel A.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 21/5/2020

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Puntos a favor

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Puntos en contra

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

CHEQROOM

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.
Lucas P.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Publicado el 26/2/2020

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Puntos en contra

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Respondido el 9/3/2020
Ulises S.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 11/2/2020

Amazing Software

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Puntos a favor

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Puntos en contra

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Pendo y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

Respondido el 17/2/2020
Braden B.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 22/1/2020

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Puntos a favor

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Puntos en contra

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.
James B.

Publicado el 4/9/2019

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Puntos a favor

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Puntos en contra

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Steve F.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 19/9/2019

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Puntos a favor

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Puntos en contra

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Respondido el 26/9/2019
Jacob T.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Publicado el 1/7/2020

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Puntos a favor

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Puntos en contra

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Respondido el 21/7/2020
Matthew F.
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Publicado el 15/3/2017

100 times better than we expected

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Puntos a favor

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Puntos en contra

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Harry I.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 21/4/2020

Customizable Software at it's best

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Puntos a favor

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Puntos en contra

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya S.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Publicado el 22/7/2020

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security
• Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease
• Various of user customization fields and filters

Puntos en contra

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement
• Some reports are not generated properly
• There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Asset Panda y GoCodes

Features and flexibility.
Aldo C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 18/10/2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Puntos a favor

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Odoo y Zoho Inventory

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Respondido el 3/12/2019
Eric S.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 6/10/2021

EZ Office Inventory for Audio Equipment Management

Puntos a favor

Very easy to add and organize assets that are part of our audio equipment inventory that we use at events. The barcode/labeling tools and notification email templates are also very helpful.

Puntos en contra

Our use case is slightly specific so we've had to create some workarounds to fit our process within the bounds of what EZ Office can currently do

Asset Panda, itemit, Sortly, AssetTiger y CHEQROOM

Software anterior

Asset Panda

Respuesta de EZOfficeInventory

Hi Eric, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that EZOffice is working well for you and helping you with your operations. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case you need help. Our customer success team would be glad to address your queries.

Respondido el 2/11/2021
Thomas W.

Publicado el 30/7/2019

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Puntos a favor

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Puntos en contra

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Asset Panda

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Software anterior

Claris FileMaker

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.
1,187 opiniones