Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre PatientNOW

patientNOW is a hybrid integrated Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) solution for aesthetic medical practices like plastic surgery, medical spas and cosmetic dermatology. The solution can be deployed...

Saber más

Ordenar por:
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 25/9/2018

Patient Now Review

Everyone is friendly and responsive and ready to help. I would like to see quicker updates.

Puntos a favor

The PatientNow program is an excellent practice management system for a cosmetic practice. There are a few flaws, but I have found the developers and help desk to be really open to feedback. My only wish… quicker solutions.
The program is solid from a marketing prospective, it features a drip marketing component that is correspondent to the patient’s procedure of interest or in the patient’s pathway of their treatment(s) they have selected. This is excellent in terms of focused marketing efforts, and segment marketing. Being able to segment market to those patients interested in a particular service/procedure that they have expressed interest in means higher open rates on emails, more visibility and better patient engagement because you are able to address patient’s concerns specific to their interest.
The program is 95% user friendly and intuitive. It is easy for everyone from the front desk to medical personnel to use. For the most part the program is able to arm administrators and physicians with what they need to have schedules, reports and other business items accurate with a few very minor details I will mention in the “the least liked about the software section”. Speaking to the marketing end, it is amazing to custom emails for each procedure and each step of the process for a procedure as it relates and corresponds with an appointment. Meaning it is great to email patients about their upcoming procedure or appointment automatically.

Puntos en contra

As stated in “pros” section of the survey the marketing component “treatment pathways” is dynamic way to communicate with patients without having to remember to follow up or to create emails. Emails can essentially be launched daily to hundreds of different patients for the treatments they are interested in. This again is great! The issue is the program is not HTLM friendly so sending professional branded materials is not an option. You are really forced to piece together emails that looked pieced together or you can type generic emails – not good for a luxury practice or product. Reports are okay, it does take some maneuvering and comparing to have things balanced in terms of commissions, end of day, AR etc. More custom reporting should be available and the response to custom request varies based on their other prioritized projects. Reports are mathematical and should always balance regardless… 1 + 1 is always 2.
Scheduling is easy, but I believe could be easier. Viewing a patient’s schedule history should be the easiest function of the system, it is not. It is not hard, but it is not efficient for the people who have the hardest job in a practice which is the front desk. Inventory is trash in equals trash out - meaning there is too much opportunity for mistakes. This can be an area of too many opportunities for potential loss… the program should have a better on order, received control mechanism. We are still waiting on the cloud version, like an APP

Michelle S.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 8/12/2020

All software has pros and cons

Customers services is top notch! They are responsive and quite helpful. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service, we probably would have been very unhappy.

Puntos a favor

We switched to this software for the electronic record capacity. It isn't as user friendly as presented. We hoped to use voice dictation but this hasn't worked out.

Puntos en contra

The photography software needs to be improved and updated so we can create side by side comparisons and them save them or share them easily. This seems like an easy update.

NexTech EMR & PM, AestheticsPro y Symplast

need electronic record

Software anterior

ProSolutions Software

Razones para cambiar a PatientNOW

It seemed like the best option for us. All software has pros and cons and it's what you make out of it that works for your practice.
Jonathan B.

Publicado el 26/9/2019

Patient Now Review

THe software is OK. Its not very user friendly. I find that staffing adequate at PATient Now adequate but not outstanding. I find it annoying that at least 3 times a year our calls are returned after our hours and often times 2 days after the call is made.

Puntos a favor

Computer based, multiple machines can run. I like the Electronic Prescription Module. I like the scheduler. I like the ease of document template use and writing encounter notes. I dont like its integration with MIRROR software as it is too slow.

Puntos en contra

Dont like the report generator. It is unable to save the "steps" to generate a particular report so that everytime a report of a particular type that needs to be run, we must go through all the steps to run it. It is cumbersome and not time efficient. I purchased a Microsoft tablet to use with this software and it is quite cumbersome and dont use it. IT is too slow. I have all the latest and greatest wifi but still too slow.
I think the integration of WORD DOCUMENTS with this software needs to be upgraded. One can input a .RTF file to the template manager but it would be easier if the software recognized microsoft word documents. It does seem to hande pdfs a bit but not jpegs. I would like to have easier input of jpegs. I have inputted several jpegs for use in the clinical information section with injectables but the software is not very robust.
There needs to be changes in the Injectables ares. The drop downs for specific injectables do not pertain to that particular injectable. I dont remember off the bat which injectables there were not appropriate dosage or amount injected.

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Supposedly better software, better reports, better interaction---easier to use

Least expensive
Shauna M.
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Publicado el 14/12/2020

Patient Now Review

In all its is very good deal for what you get. The customer service and tech support is a main reason we decided to go with it.

Puntos a favor

This program has the capability to do so much and has increased our revenue by 15% in just the short time we have been using it. The ability to send mass text and communicate via text allows us to send promotions we normally were limited in an eblast. Patient Now is also very efficient in transitioning from paper to fully electronic paperwork. The pre loaded templates make for a easy transition. We also utilize the treatment pathways that really make our office seamless and professional. Patient Now has buildable reports that make allocating our marketing dollars more efficient. Overall it is a very eloquent program.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve but worth it. It would be nice to know that it usually takes 6 months to 12 months.

Orchid y Mindbody

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Practice Fushion had horrible customer service. you couldn't call and speak to anyone. The reports were very limited and they didn't have mass text blasts.

Razones para cambiar a PatientNOW

The cost vs the features that Patient Now offers.
Brittany I.

Publicado el 1/10/2019

I had better expectations

I have mixed feelings. Some days I'm glad i got it and most I am frustrated. I went from paper and many times would like to go back.

Puntos a favor

Many different features. I'm sure when I get the hang of it all it will be worth it but still very confusing at times.

Puntos en contra

Difficult getting started. Still in the beginning process with pathways almost 6 months later. Only help when I ask for it never above and beyond what I need. Very hard to get meetings with my "person" although he is very nice. About 75% of my patients do not like the portal and the online booking is confusing for them I now am doing a lot more scheduling myself taking time away from the practice.

AestheticsPro

Razones para cambiar a PatientNOW

A friend has it and I trusted her judgement. I do not have a secretary so I am doing a lot of work myself. That could also be the problem. But my esthetician is not happy with the program as well.
Kristin D.

Publicado el 9/12/2020

Best decision I made

This software has helped us to not lose patients through the cracks. It allows us to follow up with patients and the texting feature is amazing!

Puntos a favor

This software is so user friendly. Training new staff is so easy!

Puntos en contra

Wish it were more customizable. We have specific areas that we'd like to be able to change specific to our practice and are unable. I also wish reporting was more customizable.

Jennifer S.

Publicado el 4/10/2019

Cloud service needs help

Overall a 4 out of 5.

Puntos a favor

Customer support and our trainer. The weekly webinars are great training tools

Puntos en contra

Since the cloud migration, we’ve had a couple of issues

Razones para cambiar a PatientNOW

Not sure. Convenience of already on PN server then moving to their subscription cloud service was mandatory.
Thomas F.

Publicado el 12/4/2019

PatientNow - almost there...

Puntos a favor

Scheduling functions work well. Handles large patient data base well.

Puntos en contra

Patient information books do not handle multiple procedures well - there is much redundant printing of common sections. The old Inform software is dramatically better at this part of things - to the point that we still use it for pre-operative document generation.

I am not happy that I am being forced to convert from our server-based version to a cloud-based version within the next year. I worry about data security and having a non-functional office in the event of an internet failure.

Publicado el 26/9/2018

Patient Now -- good for a small office

Puntos a favor

It is inexpensive compared to other practice management / EMR systems. It has the foundation to be a very good EMR / PM system. The support staff / help desk is very nice but sometimes unresponsive particularly with complicate issues.

Puntos en contra

The scheduling portion leaves a lot to be desired. Reports are not always accurate. Reporting functionality is limited. Forms are not easy to build. There is minor customization possible, changes are only made if groups of users want them.

Publicado el 25/9/2018

Great for note taking

Although the support staff responds quickly, normally bugs and enhancements are put on a waiting list which never gets worked on.

Puntos a favor

The providers love the ability to write SOAP notes.

Puntos en contra

The financial reports are weak. It is a nightmare every month to pull out the numbers for our accountants. Also, when we write notes, the data on the notes sometimes disappears even after saving the document. This has always occurred, and PN has never figured out why saving does not always work.

Erika W.

Publicado el 15/12/2020

Owner review

I absolutely LOVE customer support! they are all so incredibly helpful, patient and pleasant to work with!
I also really appreciate the quarterly software updates and that when I have feedback/suggestion it is taken seriously

Puntos a favor

We love the ease of scheduling, the EMR feature, the portal for our patients to fill out paperwork, patientADVANTAGE, securePAY NOW, on-line appointment feature, reports

Puntos en contra

Creating custom packages involving multiple different services and products is a HUGE pain and very inefficient. there needs to be a much easier way of doing this as we are constantly creating these custom packages every day for our patients.
Inventory management. there is NONE and that is a huge problem. No business selling retail should be without a good inventory management system. Right now we have no way to create purchase orders or to receive orders and close out PO's with an automatic update of our inventory. this is very problematic

Booker

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Wanted an EMR system and better reporting
Janit P.

Publicado el 27/9/2019

Patient Now Good & Bad

Overall it's fair. We finally have a trainer who is fantastic. She has helped us tremendously. The guys in support, for the most part, are very helpful but getting through to them sometimes is difficult.

Puntos a favor

I think the recent upgrade to include memberships and referral programs was a good one. It has made managing our membership program so much easier! I know can quickly look to see which patients' plans are expiring and quickly send them an email to renew. I can also add in the promotions and discounts so there is no more manual calculations done at the front desk.

Puntos en contra

The financial reporting still needs to be buffed up. In order to get the data I need, I have to run a report, download it to Excel, format it so that I can create pivot tables and then run the pivot tables. It's a lot of work. The schedule also needs to be improved. They have said for years that it's "on their list" but I've been hearing that since 2013.

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Needed better data, one program to get us the reports we needed.

It was cheaper.
Kristin W.

Publicado el 25/5/2019

PatientNOW Cloud

I have been a user of PatientNOW for 7 plus years now. We have always received wonderful support from the trainers, managers and support team. However, I wanted to share the most current experience that sparked this review. A couple of weeks ago I contacted sales to hear about moving our current server based PatientNOW over to PatientNOW cloud. As our server is older and will no longer be supported by Microsoft in January of 2020. I spoke [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very knowledgeable and was able to get all my questions answered and the information sent over to me quickly. I wasn't quite ready to switch over yet until... a few days later when our 2008 windows server had a failed hard drive. Not wanting to replace the hard ware in the server since I knew we were going to do upgrade soon. I called [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] back on a Friday in the mid-morning. Telling him my situation and asking how soon can we make this switch to the cloud as I was fearful the other two hard drives were about to go as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] started the process. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me later that afternoon telling me the process and his team went to work. Now I sit here, the following Friday completely switched over to the cloud based PatientNOW and Zinsser Plastic Surgery had NO downtime. The switch was flawless thanks to the team at PatientNOW.

Puntos a favor

The lay out. Once you understand the basic workings of the software is very easy to get around.

Puntos en contra

I have a hard time creating the templates, however they trainers are always willing to help.

Victoria D.

Publicado el 24/4/2019

good system but still needs some improvement

Puntos a favor

EMR works pretty well when the provider is in the office.

Puntos en contra

1. The report functionality still needs a lot improvement. A lot very essential reports are missing or not working well if you are trying to use PN reports to run data analysis to grow your practice, control your inventory, reconcile commissions or system audit. The support team will input the enhancement request for you if they see the importance of the modification needed but no guarantee when the request will be fulfilled. If you can't wait, I believe PN can make customize report for you for a fee. This is something that I was not informed at the time of software purchase.

2. PN doesn't have a mobile platform to support cell phones. If the provider gets a call from answering service after hours, he has to find a computer or tablet to log into the system to document the call.

3. Information doesn't flow from one module to another. For example, when a patient comes in for Botox, MA logs the type of injectible, units, lot #, provider ect. PN won't push such info into invoice. When the patient is ready to be checked out, the front desk lady has to manually enter the same information again. This creates inefficiency and chance for error intentionally or unintentionally.

Peter C.

Publicado el 12/5/2020

The First 100....

The experience is nothing short of a 5 stars because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. He is open, pleasant, and interested in improvement.

Puntos a favor

As one of the first 100 uses of this product, what I like the most is their willingness to listen to the users needs, challenges, and questions. How often does [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company travel to your office to see it in use?

Puntos en contra

Over the years the weaknesses of any program should improve and PatientNOW has done just that. As nothing is perfect, their could be some work with marrying Quickbooks; time clock integration to Quickbooks; prescription platform.

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Mysis was not a fit for the plastic surgery practice.

Razones para cambiar a PatientNOW

Value, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and support.
Katie W.

Publicado el 7/10/2019

Over all I would recommend this product to anyone. I do think it takes a little coaching at first to understand how to use the software but it is very helpful to pull reports and to help us track patient turn around. It is nice to be able to pre saved quotes so it reduces the amount of time a patient is waiting on me.

Puntos a favor

It helps us keep up with tracking our patients conversion rates.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that we have to give so much detail to generate a report. We have to create a new category for every procedure if that procedure requires a revision. We thought we had it down to where we could pull from a discounts report but we actually had to go in and create a revision category for all procedures to acquire accurate data.

Marcie S.

Publicado el 22/4/2019

PatientNow

PatientNow allowed us to streamline our business. It was difficult to transition over to paperless, but the Patientnow system was pretty intuitive and our staff adjusted. It was an excellent choice for our business and I'm grateful we discovered it when be began our paperless transition back in 2011.

Puntos a favor

We are a plastic surgery practice and we purchased this software because it allowed us to use it for both our insurance billing as well as cosmetic billing. We sell skin care products as part of our business and this software allowed us to use a bar code scanner, inventory the products and create cosmetic invoices. A lot of medical software is not geared towards plastic surgery practices which require both insurance and cosmetic billing. The others that we researched, were much more complicated, much more expensive and had many components that we didn't need. We didn't want to pay for features we wouldn't end up using. We were fortunate to purchase PatientNow when it was first coming out and got a fantastic introductory offer.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally, I come across a report or feature that is missing, what I feel like, are obvious options. The help department usually is responsive to our feedback.

Rachel R.
  • Sector: Plásticos

Publicado el 1/10/2019

Product Review

PatientNow offers EVERYTHING you need for a practice. It provides everything from scheduling appointments, texting/emailing to communicate with patients, and extensive patient charts to running reports for tracking your practices growth and keeping your inventory, products, and services organized. It is a great program with just a few minor inconveniences. I feel like there is not program that will not have those though. The great part is PatientNow has great customer service to help you maneuver through those minor set-backs.

Puntos a favor

The customer service department availability and knowledge is awesome! If the person that I come in contact with first does not have a solution, they make sure they find the right person for finding the solution.

Puntos en contra

There are some simple functionalities that I wish were different. For instance, printing multiple copies of requisitions, quotes, invoices, etc. There is no option to print multiple copies at one time. It is little stuff like that, that may not take a long time, but through out the day gets frustrating. I also do not like that there is ONE type of scanner that is compatible with their program. It is a very expensive scanner and I wish there were more options.

Simran S.

Publicado el 26/9/2019

Great system for a cash based aesthetic practice

Overall, great software product at an excellent price. Customer support has been great too, so I would highly recommend this to others.

Puntos a favor

The software has addressed key work flow requirements in aesthetic practices. It has very helpful templates already included and making your own custom templates is very easy. Now that our practice has had it for some time we have started looking at the analytics that the software offers. Finally, text and email marketing is included which means we do not have to pay another vendor to do it or enter emails/phone numbers on another platform.

Puntos en contra

I wish the software interface was more streamlined. When I say this, I am specifically referring to the small boxes and colors.

Scott N.

Publicado el 11/10/2019

Pretty unhappy with my experience.

I spent a fortune purchasing this software and basically only use it as a scheduler. There are parts of the software that are poorly thought out and the company has never addressed these issues. And after purchasing the full product they are now migrating to a cloud-based platform and have no regard for the fact that I purchased their software outright, and have paid for support monthly for years.

Puntos a favor

It’s programmability and it’s full feature set.

Puntos en contra

Lack of true support to ever get it properly Implemented

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Because of the programmable features in PatientNow
Kaye R.

Publicado el 30/4/2019

Good concept needing better functionality and speed

The owner is visionary. The concepts are great. It could be more user friendly. See above.

Puntos a favor

I bought this because of the patient engagement and retention features. It was okay until it became cloud based. It has good potential but it requires the support team to implement or change pathways.

Puntos en contra

The cloud based version. It is so slow it is actually disruptive to our day. Seems thing to disappear or drop off. The features that were supposed to be present in the cloud, and why we switched before we had to are not there, eg memberships and the ability to ACH their monthly payments. They supposedly have an iPad version that will help in the rooms but we haven’t gotten it up and running yet. You cannot just switch from one user to another without the whole program rebooting again and my assistants follow me rather than staying in the same room. Customer service is responsive but we are all very frustrated at the moment.

Neil C.

Publicado el 5/10/2019

Our experience with PatientNow for 7 years

Charting and record maintenance. Analysis of performance data.

Puntos a favor

Designed particular for esthetic surgery and medi spas. Very easy to set up and to use. Excellent tech support. Cloud storage eliminate the need for a local server and concerns of backup security. Easy to use at multiple sites.

Puntos en contra

Since transition to cloud storage, annual cost is higher. Still a good value.

Razones para elegir PatientNOW

Need for a esthetic friendly program.
Christine W.
N/D

Publicado el 17/6/2020

Easy to use with a lot of features

Overall we are very pleased with Patient Now and have been using it for several years now. The tech support is very helpful.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard is very user friendly and our staff is able to learn the processes quickly. There are a lot of tutorials and webinars available.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations to customization, and some steps that could be a little more efficient. The payment function requires you to use their merchant services.

Elizabeth R.

Publicado el 4/10/2019

Online Booking and Other Functions that don't work like they should

The text reminders are really great. Also the pathways are good. They are a little complex but seem to work to get patients back in the door. I think once a quarter a trainer should go through them with their accounts as when things change etc. things can get messed up. Or they add new services and a pathway never gets created or gets created poorly.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling on this software is very easy. Creating invoices is also simple.

Puntos en contra

The online booking. There is no way for the patient to reschedule so they end up just booking multiple spots. Also, I wish there was a way to guarantee the booking with a credit card as so many people make appointments and don't show. Also, I wish when you selected a provider, the drop down for services only put what that provider is able to do. Many people are searching providers for the wrong services. Also, a schedule marking for patients that have done paperwork online. And it should prompt them to do this when booking.

Michelle P.

Publicado el 8/10/2019

Best of the worst?

A bit Soso. It’s doing what we needed to do, but the promised constant contact integration that was supposed to happen in March 2019 never happened. The marketing portal is pretty worthless. The program is not a real cloud-based program which is irksome considering I have apple computers at home and had to buy a PC just to look on patient now. The software has glitches and patients do not like the portal either. More often than not they have difficulty accessing it and filling it out. Sometimes they get to the end of all the questions and the submit button does not work. If I start a note on a patient and then do a procedure, often that note disappears and I have to start over.

Puntos a favor

I like that customer service is very good, the trainers are excellent and the ease of creating notes and modifying templates is simple.

Puntos en contra

It is not possible to flip between windows. So if you are in putting a new product and forgot to put in the manufacturer, you have to switch out of one window, lose all of your information put in manufacturer and then go back. Sometimes this happens three or four times because there is a sequence of putting in things that is not intuitive and the software does not automatically create the flow for.

126 opiniones