Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Kareo Clinical

Kareo a Tebra Company offers a Web-based EHR, medical billing, and practice management used by thousands of physicians across the United States. This system suits small practices and billing companies. With Kareo, practices can...

Saber más

Ordenar por:
Cynthia
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 20/2/2020

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Puntos a favor

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

SLOAN

Publicado el 5/5/2021

Kareo Clinical

Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Puntos en contra

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

CollaborateMD, Practice Fusion y Praxis EMR

Razones para elegir Kareo Clinical

We had significant issues working with these platforms. The front office program worked as intended but did not have a lot of convenience features such as referrals, msging patients easily, etc. Back office was a mess, the platform was always having technical issues, tech support was like two persons on the east coast who you would have to leave a vmail for every time and wait on them to call you back. The features for the providers to orders labs and most routine clinical tasks were missing from this platform all together.

CollaborateMD

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

Mostly because a colleague in similar practice showed us the ease of use. But really the ease of use and how simple it seemed to make things for that persons practice was the main reason.
Gabriel
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 17/10/2022

Don't buy Kareo. The only thing guaranteed is that you will lose money and customers.

Totally a disaster. I can not say anything but a complete failure. Patients cannot access the portal. 8 out of 10 patients cannot access the portal. The system constantly says that the DOB is not correct. Kareo intends that for each patient who cannot access the portal, the clinic performs a test. The system does not communicate in any email other than Gmail. Forget about being able to send intake forms or anything to patients who have Yahoo, and Hotmail, among others. For each claim, Kareo intends to do a test. If you decide to use Kareo, you better hire staff in your clinic just to make claims and do tests with Kareo every day. You cannot itemize invoices. The system is not easy to use. It cannot be customized. I can't recommend it. I guarantee you will lose money and customers.

Puntos en contra

I can't say anything positive. The experience has been so frustrating that I can't think of anything positive. All I can think about is how embarrassed I'll be with my next patient who can't access the portal.

Las mejores alternativas a Kareo Clinical

Debbie

Publicado el 4/5/2021

Kareo Review

The support team is usually very helpful. We appreciate the ease of use of the clinical and billing (besides the issues with the medication portal). The only issue we have now Kareo and our other EMR system was having issues working together and getting a issue we were having resolved (its been 2 months). I had to get involved and now it seems as though both parties are working together to resolve our issue we is much appreciated.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling, Billing and ease of use with the EMR system (except for one issue).

Puntos en contra

Med Portal. Kareo uses a 3rd party at that controls how providers are allowed to send medications. We are a Pain Management Practice and at times need to be able to send pain medications outside the parameters that the Kareo 3rd party sets (1 pain med per 24 hours) this caused us set backs during clinic and we had to change to a different EMR system. We did not want to change but were forced to due to the parameters set by this 3rd party controlling the Medication Portal.

Sevocity

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

Our billing company uses Kareo Billing and they suggested it. We would have only stayed with Kareo if it didn't have the restrictions with prescribing pain medication as we were impressed with the ease of use and having all in one system (Scheduling, EMR and Billing) was very helpful.
Julie

Publicado el 14/9/2021

Great for 1st time EMR users

Overall it has worked well for our smaller company. We are still finding beneficial shortcuts in the system making our workload easier.

Puntos a favor

Kareo makes it easy to navigate through the system from start to finish

Puntos en contra

Sending medical records out, I wish there was an option to insert a date range.

AnyDesk

Razones para elegir Kareo Clinical

Total MD was what our billing company used, they had no knowledge of the EMR side of the product, so we just started researching and decided on Kareo

TotalMD

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

The easy of Kareo and the support
Robert

Publicado el 5/11/2019

Expensive Glorified Text Editor

I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

Puntos a favor

This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Puntos en contra

Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

Practice Fusion y ChiroTouch

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

At the time, I chose this EHR because it had free EHR capability with (partially) integrated billing for a fee.
Cheryl

Publicado el 11/8/2022

Kareo EMR Software for Mental Health Outpatient Practice

Very dissatisfied with customer service.
Moderately dissatisfied with the clinical aspects.

Puntos a favor

Clinical notes access and availability is average. Scheduling of patients is fairly streamlined.

Puntos en contra

Customer service is non-existent; they take multiple days to answer or return phone calls.
The representatives are not adequately trained for mental health practice requirements and extended time periods are required to answer questions.
The software is non-functional too often making patient appointments impossible without access to the software.
Their integration with EPCS / Dr First is poor; there are frequent occurrences of inability to electronically prescribe controlled substances.
The customer service representatives blame other departments instead of providing assistance.
Forced to enter into a one year contract when told when started the service that we would never be required to enter into contracts.

Charles
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 27/6/2022

Buggy with no solutions

Puntos a favor

Inexpensive and easy to use. We had a staff person who used for a solo practice and was familiar.

Puntos en contra

Features are buggy. Patient messages and communication is hard to use and does not attach to the patient chart, schedule is unwieldy and buggy. You can’t see blocked time in day view. There is also no audit trail for changed appointments. Lastly they fired the sales rep and did not honor his pricing and tried to lock us into a long term contract.

Armen
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 8/11/2019

Better than most

Customer service patient dashboard and simple interface.

Puntos a favor

Modern platform, ease of use and on-boarding options.

Puntos en contra

It's not for large organizations, that said it will fit most practices.

AdvancedMD for Physical Therapy

eClinicalWorks

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

Platform, support and functionality for the size of a specific practice.
Jessica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 6/4/2021

Kareo use as a single provider/physical therapist

Puntos a favor

This is an affordable option for someone just starting out and not making a ton of extra money for fancy software. Most of the documentation is straight forward. SALT notes and SALT superbills are great for me.

Puntos en contra

The calendar feature doesn't allow you to schedule anything other than a client, therefore it is not a calendar I can use exclusively for work since it is so limited. The billing and documentation portions are clunky on a Mac. I'm not sure why this isn't better integrated.

Patrick
N/D

Publicado el 17/5/2022

Could be great, but isn't yet

...I'm using this space to continue describing my cons, because I ran out of characters above.

On the prescribing side of things, the med interaction warnings are of no practical utility, unless you like warnings without any explanation. I'm glad that when i was new to my role, we used an EHR that would generate warnings with descriptions of the interaction and reason for the warning.

For any controlled substance medication, you cannot generate a prescription renewal from the old prescription. You have to manually re-enter it, send it, then manually go back to the med list and discontinue the previous prescription for the same medication. Multiple unnecessary steps.

The software automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is totally justifiable for HIPAA reasons, the problem is that the software does not recognize activity in the application across multiple tabs open in the same browser, and I cannot imagine a workflow with this software that does not involve having multiple tabs open at once. So you could be working in a note during a meeting, and unless you click over into, say, your schedule tab, that tab will automatically log out after 15 minutes, meaning you will be playing whack-a-mole with your browser tabs to prevent them from closing you out. And when they do close, there is no cookie to bookmark your place in the chart to take you back there when you log back in. I would go on, but I am apparently out of characters again.

Puntos a favor

Relatively simple user interface, ease of navigation, ability to send lab orders electronically, responsive customer support, engaged customer support specialist during on-boarding, the note structure is great because you can see all the note sections all the time, which makes concurrent charting a breeze.

Apparently the billing side of things is nice to work with (I don't work with that side of the software, though), On the patient end, it does a great job with appointment reminders, and the telehealth platform has proven relatively user friendly (though it does seem to have some audio reliability issues).

Overall, Kareo generally seems open to feedback and does seem to strive to make improvements, which is perhaps the most important thing of all.

I will gladly modify this review in the future if the application efficiency and usability improves, because I really do like a lot about it. There are currently just too many problematic areas for me.

Puntos en contra

A little context: My work computer is a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) that is running up-to-date Monterey OS. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, both up to date (the recommended browsers) to work in Kareo and both have problems. My computer is also about 3 feet away from a high speed, very reliable wifi router.

Issues:
Until very recently, there was no auto-save feature for notes, and if something happened - your computer died, your internet disconnects for a second, or Kareo closes for any reason - note gone, unless signed or manually saved. This was made much worse by the fact that I was getting error messages (Code: 500 - internal server error) constantly. Clearing cookies/cache did not help. Re-booting the machine did not help. I think these are Kareo-end problems, but even if they are due to something on my end, support did not have solutions for me, and i spent hours on the phone/email/screen-sharing.

To Kareo's credit, at least now notes auto-save as I work, so I don't lose more notes in a week than i had previously lost in my entire career, but these error messages still happen, forcing me to re-load the site regularly.

Also, Chrome (normally my preferred browser) will not let me use templates in my notes. I can open them and click boxes, but when I close the template form, the things I select do not populate into my note, rendering this useless. Mind you, these are Kareo-developed templates, not ones that our practice has created, so they should work.

continued...

Melvin

Publicado el 9/3/2020

Things I would like to see

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Puntos a favor

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Leann

Publicado el 7/11/2019

Disappointed

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Puntos a favor

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Puntos en contra

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Respuesta de Kareo

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Best,
Kareo

Respondido el 13/11/2019
Lee Peter
N/D

Publicado el 17/4/2014

Ease of use, full features

Puntos a favor

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers.

This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

Puntos en contra

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Harish

Publicado el 9/2/2021

Absolutely unacceptable customer service, crappy E prescribing integration

leaves a lot to be desired.

Puntos a favor

pretty similar to other EMR's available out there, nothing great.

Puntos en contra

Forget about getting anyone in customer service to answer the phone call, long wait times. There is an option to create a case inquiry on their website, Noone looks at that carefully, no proper follow up except an email after few days stating that case will be closed if I do not respond to it. Unbeleivable.

Esprescribing integration is poor, cant prescribe 2 controlled medication at the same visit, system rejects the 2nd medication, have to log out of the system, log back in, go into the chart again and prescribe it agin. Scared to call customer service as they dont have time for these issues.

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

It was an advise by a practice who was using their billing software.

Respuesta de Kareo

Hi Dr. Goyal, Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your experience with Kareo. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and are committed to addressing your concerns about prescribing multiple medications in the same chart on our platform. Your question has been brought to our technical team and one of our escalation specialists will be communicating with you again with the next steps.

Sherwin

Respondido el 25/2/2021
Mary

Publicado el 1/3/2019

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Puntos a favor

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Puntos en contra

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

Bailey

Publicado el 30/9/2020

User friendly

Puntos a favor

Very easy transition to this software. User friendly.

Puntos en contra

Would like to customize super bill more

Need capability to have multiple participants in telemed visits And to resend link as needed.

CharmHealth

Razones para elegir Kareo Clinical

When they started charging for PF I wanted to see what else was out there and Kareo was better product.

Practice Fusion

Liked the interface better
Luanna

Publicado el 8/2/2020

Easy to navigate, one flaw

Unfortunately benefits don't always outweigh risks. Working with another small practice and when asked if I would recommend Kareo I had to say no in its current state. I hope the bugs are fixed soon, so that can be a yes.

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate, easy to teach when onboarding new associates to our practice

Puntos en contra

The site locks up, crashes or simply won't open multiple times a week which puts our productivity behind. Costing overtime hours

Respuesta de Kareo

Thank you very much for your feedback Luanna, as it helps us improve. We understand that the experience this past month has not been optimal and our goal is to help your productivity, not to impact it negatively. We have certainly put matters in to play to prioritize our customer experience and continue to invest in overall performance stability. We hope to turn that sentiment back to a "yes!" as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate you for continuing to bestowal your trust in us.

Best,
Kareo

Respondido el 10/2/2020
Jeremy

Publicado el 10/3/2020

Kareo EMR

Overall experience is remarkable. I would not go back to others.

Puntos a favor

Extremely user friendly, customizable, form and function agreeable and relevant to low-mid-or high volume settings. I have used many EMR products and Kareo by far out performs competition.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally has slow periods of operation but rare. Not really a big deal.

EHR 24/7

Better overall

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

Better performance, customization and reliability
Stephanie
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 25/1/2021

Listen carefully!

Didn't get a chance to use Kareo because of the misrepresentation of information upon signing with the company. We thought we got a trial period in the first two months but later found out we got two months free contingent upon a one year contract. We never transferred data because we found out in the first month that to transfer our data would cost us $1200 or we could manually do it ourselves and they figured the first two months set up would give us time to prepare for this undertaking. When we decided that we didn't want to continue due to the ridiculous amount to transfer data they told us that we would have to pay a termination fee for getting out of the contract early. My challenge is this: why didn't your sell rep say this up front? Why didn't you do a recording for us to say we do understand this is a 1 year contract? or Why not give us something in writing to sign saying this is a 1 year contract." We didn't find this out until after we said we didn't want this program. They are sharks and they will come after you if you decide this. So I tell anyone who wants the fancy bells and whistles of Kareo please confirm if it is indeed a one year contract, how much is the migration of data and what is the termination clause? I was very disappointed in their level of professionalism in this case. They are still trying to charge us and get this...we never used their EHR. We never went live and they want us to pay the termination fee.

Puntos a favor

Interface is amazing! They also had video tutorials to help you learn about the system. You also would be assigned a success coach to assist during this time as well.

Puntos en contra

The fees to transfer data was too much. They expected us to pay at least $1200 to transfer the demographics.

Razones para elegir Kareo Clinical

Because we were told that Kareo had features that CounSol didn't. CounSol is an outstanding model and I wouldn't have considered anything else if they had what we needed.

The demo was amazing!
Isaac

Publicado el 11/6/2022

Easy to use EHR Ever Used

Puntos a favor

Kareo is; easy to use for individuals with little programming experience, all set with little preparation, great execution support, great client care, astounding layouts, structures and SALT Feature that cuts time and makes documentation a snap. The designing/show of EHR notes is coordinated and proficient. I love the amazing way I can choose what data to share and can undoubtedly do as such through the Care Coordination highlight choice in each note. I appreciate having all my clinical, charging, records, HIPAA supported/got Telehealth stage, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one seller! Finally, Kareo generally requests input on how they can improve and furthermore shows their worth to client care by giving brilliant correspondence, responsibility and see everything through to completion. Kareo offers an unrivaled stage and fair valuing. Enthusiastically suggested.

Puntos en contra

I might want to have the option to connect records to the inward email framework while speaking with patients

Publicado el 20/11/2020

Loving the new Telehealth

Puntos a favor

I love the simplicity and layout of Kareo, making my day to day tasks much easier and less time consuming.
I’m also loving the new integrated telehealth interface. It’s simple and direct and that’s always a plus in healthcare.

Puntos en contra

Kareo can sometime run slow or lag, I’m sure this is due to being inundated with updates and users but it does disrupt flow when Kareo does not work properly.

Publicado el 10/6/2021

This is what keeps our practice running

We had some issues in the past but I do like their customer support. I don’t think I’ve had an issue in close to a year

Puntos a favor

Super easy integration. Super simple UI for our staff who are tech challenged. It’s cloud based and there’s tons of custom reports I can create.

Puntos en contra

I do wish we could turn on 2nd factor authentication using Google authenticator or by text message.

EpicCare EMR y athenaOne

Razones para elegir Kareo Clinical

Needed cloud based system and didn’t want stuck in a contract

Razones para cambiar a Kareo Clinical

Price and deployment time. We also didn’t need a lot of the extra modules and “frills”
Lisa

Publicado el 16/8/2019

Kareo EHR

Support has been outstanding. They can be reached within moments. There have not been any systems issues so Support has been used to determine how something functions. Our coach has taught us a lot and continues to reach out to see if we need anything.

Puntos a favor

The office is using Kareo EHR. The platform is modern and fast. It is available on PC, iPad, and iPhone which allows easy use in and out of the office. Patients like electronic reminders. Since the EMR is working well, my biller will being using Kareo PM shortly.

Puntos en contra

The platform doesn’t have a way to order requests that are not labs or imaging studies but we have used a round about to address this. Kareo upgrades system monthly so this may be addressed in the future.

Thelma

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Review of Kareo Clinical EHR

Overall the experience is good and would recommend the product to new and incoming clients.

Puntos a favor

I have used Kareo EHR for a little over a year now and have found the software to be easily navigated. I like that it is interfaced with the Practice Management program to do the billing, accounting and reports which make the job more organized. It also allows me to be interfaced with the laboratory that I use to have the lab results within the patients chart. The chart format lets me see what part I would like to review such as history, accounting, demographics, etc.
Easy to apply payments. The ERA's are easy to navigate and apply payments.

Puntos en contra

The practice software has a few glitches that we have to call for assistance in getting corrected.
Getting set up with new insurance takes some time. There is duplicate billing on occasion.

365 opiniones