Opiniones de Procare Desktop

Marlene R. Especialidad: Servicios para el consumidor Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

23/7/2019

23/7/2019

Great Software for Child Care Centers

Asistencia

We love this program. It provides us with one place to quickly find out so much information. Log-in and see total enrollment, enrollment by classes or ages. Tracks child information without searching through files or looking in multiple places. Tracks employee attendance and any other info you might want to add like: Date of Hire, schedules, vacation time accrued or used, etc. Many things a pre-programed, but you can personalize it yourself or request assistance from a fantastic customer service person. This makes my job so much easier, especially with continual changes to State Day Care Licensing regulations. You do have to enter each child's information when they enroll, but once and it's done. Can update any information with only a few clicks and everyone that you assign a role can see everything.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity of use. Saves paperwork. Can be used to create reports. Easily see everyone who is still in the building (children and staff members). Records many different types of information (attendance, immunizations, medicals, state required paperwork, Food Program info for the USDA CACFP, tuition fees, and other misc info.) You can program it to add user specific information such as allergies, restricted pick-up, authorized individuals for pick-up, etc. We even have a door unit that stores fingerprints of authorized individuals for pick-up and then allows the door to unlock for entry.

Puntos en contra

W e have had to replace the door unit after someone cracked the screen and someone just chipped the fingerprint reader which may need replaced (it is still working). This is the result of individual user misuse though and not an actual flaw of the program or hardware. There is an annual update fee, but it is well worth the cost for the time and paperwork it saves.

Kelly O. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  51-200 empleados Número de empleados:  51-200 empleados

24/3/2020

24/3/2020

We love Procare!

Asistencia

Overall I have a great experience! We have a large center with kids infant up to 13 years. We also are unique in that we use it for our swimming programs too. These range from 2 years old up to adults and the customer support to help us set this up was fantastic!

Puntos a favor

Procare does a lot for our center! We also love how there are additional features you can add on. It is great for tracking families, payments, and even adding activities. Overall we have had good experiences with the customer support. We also love the cloud so we can access this anywhere! The customer support is usually great as well. The people are willing to help and teach you learn more about Procare's capabilities!

Puntos en contra

Procare does a lot but some of the features are a bit updated. The texting feature isn't great. It still uses phone emails to send these and we always have problems with it working correctly. The emails are also not great. It can't be customized, images can not be added unless it is an attachment and it can only come from one email administrator unless your company uses Outlook. I also feel like the customer support overall is great but sometimes, I get someone who doesn't seem to know what he is talking about. After a long wait, this can be very frustrating.

Chalayne P. Especialidad: Servicios individuales y familiares Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

11/9/2019

11/9/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Procare is the best over other softwares I've tried

Asistencia

Collections and Tuition Express has been a blessing, almost EVERY parent Has been impressed with the idea that we can take a debit or credit card they can also login in the evenings after they've taken care of their families and pay their bill or check on tomorrow's schedule it's made our life easier. I like to work smater vs harder and thus totally fits in to with us.

Puntos a favor

I love just about everything in this software it is so efficient. Covers all my bases for the business side of things and customer service side of things. I've dealt with other softwares in my career at least 4 and this is the best. I can't see me ever changing software again. I use it for everything and there still Room to grow. I still need to learn things that I'm not using to the fullest, so I got more than my money's worth. I highly recommend that you give it a whirl. I don't think oe see anyone being disappointed. The support team there for us is truly AMAZING. THANK YOU Procare!!

Puntos en contra

Learning or trying any new software is difficult and a nightmare in itself. Y
This was not a nightmare and I have more to learn and it's already doing so much for me. If that's what I like the least I'm doing really good.

Kimberly S. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

24/2/2021

24/2/2021

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Intuitive software with many valuable features

Asistencia

Procare was quick and easy to install, and training on how to use the program was thorough and very helpful. I use the Procare software daily to streamline tasks and make my program run more efficiently.

Puntos a favor

The Procare software makes my job as a preschool director easier and more time efficient. I can do most everything with just 1 program. Online registration is one of my favorite features.

Puntos en contra

I wish scheduling was configured differently for when parents register online. I'd like to be able to set a cap on the number of students who can register for a class on a given day and have the software disable additional registrations when a day reaches the cap. The software currently doesn't have that feature.

Sherrie D. Especialidad: Educación primaria/secundaria Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

17/1/2020

17/1/2020

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Unfortunate investment of time and money

Asistencia

Overall I think the core and idea of procare is beneficial but ONLY if it works. Can't use a product if it is continually locking up.

Puntos a favor

This has a great foundation of ideas. Student check in/out, Employee check in/out, billings, time tracking, payroll, general ledger. Truly an all in one for a small preschool. Too good to be true for sure!

Puntos en contra

The cloud base software clearly has issues they can not fix. Our check in computers are constantly locking up since the last update in November 2019. After using the same computers and hardware for 5.5 months they ran an update and now problems. We manually key in employees and students often which is time consuming because the computers are locked up at the time parents are picking up or dropping off. Tech support is NONRESPONSIVE to emails and hold times are on average of 35-45 minutes when calling tech support. They said today it is because they are "swamped". That speaks volumes, that means their product ISN'T working. They have been "working on patches to fix this" but in the mean time they have used the excuse it was because I wasn't hard wired to the internet. After the expense of hiring someone to run the wire and hardwire all of the computers they still are locking up. Now Procare support wants me to replace the router because it maybe causing problems. Cutting my losses at this point. A lot of time invested in a software that locks up frequently through out the day.

Training is horrible and much of my experience has been self guided. They do have an extensive online resource which is very helpful but yet time consuming as you navigate which article you really need. When training is scheduled it has been late and limited to one function of the software. When asking about other functions you are directed to schedule training for that specifically.

Respuesta: Procare Software 21/1/2020

Sherrie - We're very sorry to hear about on-going issues with the check-in system at your preschool. This appears to be a unique situation and we will work with you individually to resolve it. It's true that January is typically the busiest month for technical support; it can be easier to reach us later in the day (after 2:00 p.m. Pacific) or to email a request to [email protected] As to training, we are happy to get you whatever help you may need. We will reach out soon to see how we can help.

Angel G. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

24/11/2020

24/11/2020

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE-NO WORRIES

Asistencia

Over all Pro-Care service our needs and the customer service is outstanding. I worked with a customer representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he was amazing and very detailed. He allowed me to ask questions and he didn't make me feel like my questions were small.

Puntos a favor

The Batch payments was one of the most helpful.

Puntos en contra

The pricing during the COVID-19 DIDN'T CHANGE.

Respuesta: Procare Software 4/12/2020

Hi Angel, thank you for the review. We appreciate you as a Procare customer! Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with!

Lorraine M. Especialidad: Instituciones religiosas Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

6/8/2019

6/8/2019

Top Notch

Funcionalidad

We had constant issues with our families understanding their billing and the emails they were receiving. With ProCare everything is clear, concise and I am in control of what emails are going out which has helped tremendously. Summer is our busiest time as we run a summer camp and this year has been so much easier than last year. I refer to ProCare as the "Cadillac" of child care software and it has run smoothly from the first drive off of the showroom floor.

Puntos a favor

Ease of billing for the child care services for our 120+ students.

Puntos en contra

That's tough because I really like the system. One piece I won't use is Tuition Express as I find it far too expensive (I have worked around it to keep our accounts receivable in a pre-paid status and all payments done by ACH which keeps our expenses down.)

Tiffani W. Especialidad: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados Número de empleados:  2-10 empleados

1/8/2019

1/8/2019

It's a good product

Asistencia

When I call I typically get good customer service.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to automate billing based on contracts that are setup...and reconciling payments to the accounts immediately upon payment.

Puntos en contra

- The interface for the desk product is very antiquated
- I'd prefer the option to print the 'application' for my files. Currently we still use a paper form and I type everything into Procare because all of the fields and information I need isn't available online. I want a completely online registration process.
- I want to capture student photos directly from procare using my laptop instead of having to import/upload photos
- I want an app to communicate with parents. I currently upload all my parents to Remind and use that technology to communicate with parents.
- I purchased a unit for parents to be able to sign the students in and we never got it to work properly so we are still doing a manual/paper sign in process.

Connie R. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

12/7/2019

12/7/2019

Saving time, saves money

Asistencia

Overall, Procare has been amazing and provided us with prompt and effective support. We've been with them through all the different stages of software development.

Puntos a favor

It provides an attendance record that allows me to stay on top of building census. It also allows me to process tuition on just a few clicks. It works with our door strike security

Puntos en contra

The software update that was done last year did not work with the Procare interface and crashed our computer. Procare offered to send us a new video card that would fix the issue however the expense of a technician to repair it is on us. The alternative is to mail them the device and to go without a check-in station(which also allows access to our security system and unlocks the door for parents.) This options had a 2 week turn around in which our program would have no way to secure our door to the center. Additionally, I do not like that when they change software or Hardware, it is the customers responsibility to absorb the loss of the use of outdated equipment . The initial investment is not cheap and the updates are absolutely mandatory, to mainitain functionality. Also, the number of seats you need to run your business can vary based on how much of their products you use. everything has a cost. This cost does not include equipment that you need, it just is the ability to access your software that you are already paying for.

Kassia N. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

11/7/2019

11/7/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

BEST INVESTMENT FOR MY PROGRAM!

Asistencia

Prior to Procare, my scheduling took a big chunk of my time and now it is a done in no time! I can easily track tuition, absences, immunizations, physicals, training requirements for my staff, and so much more. Previously I had to track these in Excel and they were daunting tasks but now everything is up to date and easy to access.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Procare Software for a little over two years now and I can't imagine going without it! I like that everything I need is literally wrapped up into one software program. This has been such a time saver for me for scheduling, keeping records, and every day tasks!

Puntos en contra

The cost was a big commitment in the beginning but it has been so worth it! I started out with a few of the modules that I needed to get started with the help of a grant and have added on since then. Another thing is that it does take time to learn the system but I think that is with any software and Procare has some amazing tutorial videos available as well as live webinars that have been extremely helpful.

Tiara R. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  51-200 empleados Número de empleados:  51-200 empleados

8/7/2019

8/7/2019

Happy Procare User

Asistencia

Overall, I am very pleased and satisfied with the Procare Software. Since having the system, not only have my team and I been able to save a lot of time that was usually spent on manual entry, but we were also able to offer a convenient feature to the parents. Parents no longer have to wait to get to the front desk or call over the phone to make payments. Payments can be made via the online portal and immediately post to the account. They can also view statements and receive their monthly invoices via e-mail every month. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty. That initial task of setting up 200+ families was tedious but once that was done I can definitely say it was worth the task! I am happy we made the switch.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the Procare software is the ease of use in regards to monthly billing. The option to set up contract billing every month is much easier and less time consuming than having to manually enter invoices as we once did. This features allows my staff and I to save time as well as ensure better accuracy as far as billing goes. Also, now we are allowed to have our customers pay via the online portal Procare offers as opposed to having to pay in person. This is a feature we didn't have prior to gaining the Procare software. Not only do we appreciate this convenience factor, but the customers we provide service for as well.

Puntos en contra

Although not a big deal- the thing I initially liked least about the Procare software was the difficulty in figuring out how to navigate through certain reports. Because there are so many options it was a bit intimidating to find out how to access the various reports offered. However, I can say that the information provided by the websites customer service and videos were helpful. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty in allowing that option.

Debbie J. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

16/11/2019

16/11/2019

Procare for Parents

Asistencia

Procare saves us many hours every week. We do not figure accounts or depend on spreadsheets, or even correct data entry. We do have about 5 parents that like to pay cash, but the other 50 or so families all pay with debit card or auto debit, which automatically posts to their account and updates. It helps us to look professional and current. It is also a great safety feature. Procare has a place for pictures of each child, parent, and anyone the parent authorizes to pick up their children. So we can quickly access who can pick up a child and what they look like. Everyone at my center loves Procare and it improves the quality of my business.

Puntos a favor

Our Parents are always impressed that we are set up on a computer system for checking their children in and out. They really enjoy the fingerprint option for the most part. Some of the grandparents and a few parents do not have fingerprints that can be distinguished well enough to use, but they do have the option of using a code. Being able to look at their account, pay their account, and get their receipt emailed to them is just genius. It works perfectly, and requires no time on our part at all. The only thing we do is update the accounts on Monday morning. It truly is a great program for child care centers.

Puntos en contra

I would have to say, for the parents that do have to use a code instead of a fingerprint, have to use 2 separate numbers; a code, and a pass code. They get used to it, but at first grumble a bit about it.

Connie M. Especialidad: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados Número de empleados:  11-50 empleados

14/8/2019

14/8/2019

Procare Review

Asistencia

I really like that parents are able to log into myprocare.com and view their account balance, payment history, and make a payment without my assistance. It saves me time and energy and gets us the tuition payments quickly. Overall, I have had a very positive experience. Tech support is stellar!!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. When I have a question or an issue, customer support is very responsive and helpful both via the phone or online chat. I really like the online wait list module that allows prospective families to contact us. It allows the prospective family to enter their information and it is automatically integrated into the client database with a few easy steps, no re-entry necessary. I also really like the myprocare parent portal which allows parents to log into their account ledger, view and print statements, make payments and more. The payments made their are automatically posted to their ledger card and deposited into our account. It is slick and easy and saves me time! I also really like that I am the one that processes the ACH payments each month. This makes my relationship with my parents much easier versus our old system where a 3rd party processed them making error resolution sometimes a nightmare.
This system gives me the flexibility to change the amount to reflect more accurately the amount owed as well as stopping payments easily when a family unenrolls from the program..

Puntos en contra

Creating certain reports, like a waiting list by age, can be tricky and took me some time to get set up. In a previous iteration of this software, pre V10, there was a labeled report already created that you just set date parameters of "waiting list" enrollment and voila, a waiting list was created for you. I also wish you could add a stand alone field to the client profile that designates a funding source for each client. It would help for enrollment and budgeting purposes. The only other draw back is the cost of the financial transactions, but those are inline with the rest of the retail industry. Just hard on the non-profit budget to spend money on convenience for the parents.

2/8/2019

2/8/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great software but needs some tweaking

Asistencia

As described above, it has many perks and we do appreciate the flexibility it has given our school. I would absolutely recommend it to other people. However, we switched from an older version of Child Care Manager and lost some basic functionality for an "upgraded" software. Those issue need to be addressed to make sure this software stays as competitive as it needs to.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and offers the components we need. Helped us be able to use credit cards for our families and offer online registration. Great for tracking staff hours, shot records, etc. I like that this service is cloud-based and be accessed off-site. Makes my job easier.

Puntos en contra

It's missing some common sense elements - such as allowing families to enroll and complete all data for younger siblings. We have to do it on paper and enter the information manually. It is also missing some niceties such as preprogrammed signatures on emails - when you send them many times a day, it gets frustrating having to type a 3-4 line title each time. These are just two examples, but there are many small, yet inconvenient issues like these. Seems like these types of things were overlooked and could be easily corrected. We have called customer service with numerous questions and for the items that were not offered, we explained the need for them. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO DATE. It's frustrating that customer feedback isn't a bigger priority.

Casey T. Especialidad: Administración educativa Número de empleados:  201-500 empleados Número de empleados:  201-500 empleados

25/7/2019

25/7/2019

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Decent basic functionality, but limited application

Funcionalidad

Serves a limited purpose, but is falling behind. We may start looking elsewhere

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use for basic functions- child attendance, billing, child info tracking, basic reports.

Puntos en contra

Procare seems to be trying to expand functionality to different applications (Kids Report, etc). However, their core offerings are dated and have had few improvements to make them more functional. I submit requests for functionality, but few things ever change. Here are my top items to change, that would improve the system:

Basic:
1. Mail merge document is terrible and incredibly limited. I should be able to create a licensing-compliant registration form for parents, which includes emergency contacts, allergies, medical insurance number, etc.
2. Staff timecards are poorly designed. After years of using the timecards, we stopped. Using our payroll providers timecards are a far superior experience. Editing timecards was awful, building in automation was challenging, and the check in/out was a poor experience.
3. The user interface using two different codes is onerous. All other systems we use has just one login pin.
4. There is no data viewer report to access all info in the SQL database. To create a simple pre-filled registration code, I have to download numerous data viewer reports, combine them, manipulate data, and then mail merge into a document. It's almost not worth it.
5. MyProcare is pretty terrible. It looks like a 2005 UI, has limited functionality, you can't update your own information, and customization is poor

Advanced:
1. There is no API to access the SQL backend. Without integration, it severely limits what we can do with the system.