Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Airtable

Airtable is a cloud-based project management solution targeting small to midsize businesses as well as departments within larger companies. This system focuses primarily on data organization and collaboration. The system uses a...

Saber más

Ibrahim L.
  • Sector: Automoción

Publicado el 26/4/2021

Best Database for a Non-Coder

I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Puntos a favor

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Puntos en contra

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Steve T.

Publicado el 9/9/2021

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

Puntos a favor

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use.

I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love,

1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone!

2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me.

3. The referral credits and program is awesome!

4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy.

5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything.

I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

Puntos en contra

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

• Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 17/7/2018

Airtable is one to watch in the future

Airtable has very specific uses that would be hard to replicate anywhere else with another piece of software. It has many flaws and drawbacks, but once you accept them (and find ways to circumvent them) it can be quite a handy and interesting piece of software.

Puntos a favor

When I first started to use Airtable, I came away deeply frustrated with it's usability. It's sometimes slow, straightly obtuse to use and has many "pending features" that would be extremely helpful for some of the simplest of tasks.

However, there came a time when I had to organise a league table for a tournament over the internet, and all of sudden, Airtable clicked.

What Airtable is good at is creating a database of entries for a specific use, so for example, making an internet registration form where a user can enter data and "register" their interest in a particular thing is so quick and easy to do.

I created an application form which auto stored the data into a highly organised table that I could then use however I wanted (I created a league table from the registered users with ease and shared the results of the league as the scoring progressed) - all via the internet, I don't know of a way that I could have achieved this without AirTable, Google Docs would have been a possible solution, but Airtable allows you to add attachments easily (so images, etc) as well as allowing you to manipulate (And hide) data in any way you can think of using Rollups and Lookups - two of it's most powerful features.

Once you get used to it, Airtable becomes useful, and I can see myself using it again and again when I want to organise a very specific and distributed task on the internet.

Puntos en contra

Don't think this is Excel in a different disguise, it's not, it's not as adaptable and not as powerful as Excel. You couldn't use it to track a project or manage a holiday system or anything like that, but creating a full customer list for a newsletter? Yep, easy, that's the kind of thing it DOES do really well.

It could use a few more features on the free tier of the software (the paid tier unlocks "blocks" - which is a strange name for plugins, which allow you to view the data in different visual ways but ultimately it's not as well integrated as it should be and therefore has a limited use)

Another thing is that Airtables mobile interface is woeful compared to it's desktop version, and for some reason you can't access the desktop website via mobile. I have no idea what compelled them to make this decision but it's something they need to address in the future. The mobile layout is next to useless.

Las mejores alternativas a Airtable

Spencer I.
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 2/7/2021

An organizer's dream database manager

Airtable helps me run my photography business much more effectively. I'm able to track the progress and status of my photography jobs, to assess outstanding details, to have different databases for all my studio lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and miscellaneous tools and assets. I have different tables for different purposes, including tables that are checklists for the gear I need to bring for each kind of shoot. I can easily reference, in a visually-foward way, which lighting modifiers, number of batteries or stands, and which lenses I need to pack for an office headshot job or an in-the-park family portrait session without needing to put much effort into thinking about it. The less I have to think about such details, the more I can focus on my clients and work to do. In more ways than one, Airtable helps make this happen.

Puntos a favor

Airtable does what a lot of basic database and spreadsheet manager do, but most robustly with complex features and with more visual pizazz. For visual thinkers and organizers, Airtable makes the average tracking task or information management responsibility both a pleasure and a joy.

Puntos en contra

As with any feature-packed professional software, There is a learning curve with mastering where tools are and what all the platform can do. Once you get a hang of the interface and the many customization options, you will be sailing with delight.

Zuhairah A.
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Publicado el 30/1/2021

All in one platform

Airtable let us to be more organized in collaborating for a project and tracking or finding any error that we are missing while completing a project. Every project is implement with work time frame, so it will be completed before the due date and not missing the project hand over time.

Puntos a favor

We have integrate Airtable in all of our work field in the company, and not much learning curves needed to get all the the user fully familiar and get used to the software. Storing document and resources and marking it for which project or user are using it. Limiting access or giving user credential for certain user making the project organization more effective.

Puntos en contra

There are too many feature that we are not using and implementing to our system, but still need to pay for it as it is a part of the subscribing plan. A customized plan with a feature that we can select with a lower yearly plan would attract many user to switch to this software. Overall, it is still one of the best project management in the market.

Rhea B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 11/8/2021

Major upgrade from standard databases

Moving from spreadsheets to Airtable has been like night and day. Once you sort out using the basic features, the time saved upkeeping data in multiple places is invaluable.

Puntos a favor

Airtable has made it so easy to create live databases, forms, collate data, and share them across with custom views. We manage a large meeting with 200+ faculty that changes up to event day and Airtable has been a game-changer keeping track of live updates, combining information in different formats, looking at snapshots of aggregate data, linking/syncing forms, and more. We moved out of having multiple Excel and Google sheets saving a ton of time. It also offers lots of customization when you are in a base that allows views of just what you need.

Puntos en contra

There's a bit of a learning curve if you are unfamiliar with using the software and might feel confusing if you are starting from the ground up. While there are some templates, with so much capability new users may feel like they are just scratching the surface on how they can use it.

Alexandra N.

Publicado el 30/6/2021

GREAT Software

As stated, everyone on the team loves Airtable, and we are pondering becoming affiliates. It is the best project and task management tool I have ever encountered- and fairly cheap as well compared to similar tools.

Puntos a favor

Everyone on my team for my two company LOVE this software. It is like a supercharged Excel meets Agile Tools- you can organise pretty much anything with it. We recommend it to everyone we meet, and are happy we found Airtable in 2019. You can attach pictures to it, view it in grid kanban or calendar view- which really is like any project management tool meets the best of agile tools. It makes organising, task allocation and collaboration super easy.

Puntos en contra

The only problem is that if you have a base with pictures in Airtable, and want to export it, you loose the pictures. But that is not their problem as such.

Mikaël C.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 9/9/2021

One solution, multiple functionalities

We went from using 3 different software to using only AirTable. The ability to do almost anything is what makes this solution a great fit. They even offer a free plan.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, the web interface is really user-friendly and the help tips really get you where you need to go in the software. The ability to create/share/collaborate on "base" is just what you need to be able to work as a team.

Puntos en contra

Could use more templates over going in the "universe".

Gidon A.

Publicado el 25/7/2021

Helped me break out of Google Sheets

I am able to track my activities , my tasks and my team's tasks, and plenty of other things very conveniently

Puntos a favor

It takes a very small learning curve from Google Sheets, but it is worth it. Filtering, counting, sorting, much easier here

I guess I have settled in, I can't thik of anything I don't like

Nick N.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/10/2021

The best database software

Overall it has been great

Puntos a favor

The databases are very easy to set up. And the multiple views available allow you to see your business data in whatever way you choose with a click of a button.

Puntos en contra

The only thing lacking is the ability to add labels to the charts within Airtable apps

Notion y Coda

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

It was the perfect balance between spreadsheet and database with multiple views including timeline
Colin D.

Publicado el 30/7/2021

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site.

I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Puntos a favor

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly.

A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works.

I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible.

I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Puntos en contra

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of.

I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ana B.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 22/4/2021

Easy collaborative planning tool

Overall I enjoy this tool and the ease of keeping my schedules organized and being able to access from any device live

Puntos a favor

Being able to access and add to different team airtables , my own private spreadsheets and task lists, at any time from any device is so helpful in keeping everything organized. While there are other options out there, airtable is easy to use or edit and user friendly for even the least technically savvy team member - and the price is right too.

Puntos en contra

I have wanted a gantt view option for several years - I see that it has been added to the pro plan which we are not on. I would like to learn more about this new feature for my next project. I also would like to be able to see all my commitments across projects in a personal view - and be able to see others overlapping team deadlines too.

Touchplan y Monograph

Razones para elegir Airtable

Ease of use on any device

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Cost and ease of use for all team members
Bryn H.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Publicado el 16/4/2021

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

Puntos a favor

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good:

- There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software.
- Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification.
- Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents.
-Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts.

The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Puntos en contra

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Alia Y.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 4/3/2021

Our Content Calendar!

Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Puntos a favor

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one.

We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

Puntos en contra

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from.

Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Hootsuite, Trello, monday.com y Notion

Razones para elegir Airtable

Asana is great but wasn’t the right fit for us for this use. We still use it for project management just not content. It was easier to have all the visuals and fluid views that airtable did.

Asana

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

It has so many views. It’s not too much of a drain on resources to set up. Very affordable.
Kevin A.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Publicado el 4/3/2021

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Puntos a favor

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Sean B.
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

Publicado el 25/2/2021

Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!

Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL.

We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution.

It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation.

And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve.

The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Puntos a favor

We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in)

Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable.

We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc.

In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Puntos en contra

The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums)

We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL.

I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out)

My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed.

If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want!

Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link.

We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

Mayank G.
  • Sector: Animación

Publicado el 29/12/2020

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Puntos a favor

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Puntos en contra

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Bynder

Razones para elegir Airtable

Airtable's features met our company specific project management needs better then Bynder.

Bynder

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Airtable was a better match to our specific needs in terms of project management.
Lindsey H.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 21/10/2020

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Puntos a favor

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Puntos en contra

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

• Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Publicado el 6/5/2020

Completely indispensable for us!

Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

Puntos a favor

First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Razones para elegir Airtable

So much easier to manipulate and search for constituents and records. The sortability, filterability, beautiful views, etc.

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Raiser's Edge didn't really match our needs for very detailed and specific data collection. It also wouldn't have been as easy to onboard all of our staff, as queries and reports are a bit more difficult and less intuitive to run than simply sorting on Airtable or filtering.
Tyler S.
  • Sector: Filantropía

Publicado el 6/4/2020

Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!

Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Puntos a favor

Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Puntos en contra

Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

ProofHub

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Airtable seemed like the entrance to learning was a lot easier, and it was generic enough where we could make it exactly what we wanted it to be. Also, our devs team was very familiar with the Airtable API, which is well documented and makes it easy to integrate with our third party products.
Shawn J.
  • Sector: Fotografía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 22/3/2020

Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database

I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

Puntos a favor

The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Puntos en contra

Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

Oracle Database

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Other products were too complicated to set up and use effectively, So I did not use them. AirTable is really in a class of its own as far as I can tell.
Udayan W.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 11/2/2020

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

Puntos a favor

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most:

1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs.
2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable.
3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

Puntos en contra

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more.

One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.

Asana y Notion

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Flexibility and better cross team collaboration. (Also Asana's free version is a joke.)

Publicado el 11/2/2020

Main tool

When I found airtable I was struggling to organize all the different projects in my world and business. It was a nightmare that lasted years. Evernote held precious banking information, google had docs, diigo held bookmarks and page notes, and I was using mind map software for planning. When I had to add inventory management to my daily routines, I knew I needed a dedicated database structure and tried several on the market. After making my rounds through many, I choose Notion for its price. A few months later I realized how much more efficient airtable was for my needs and took the plunge. The upgrade was worth it. I am more productive now and getting more data organized than every before with 10 other tools. Thank you airtable.

Easy start.
Speedy app.
Flexible uses.
Customizable.
Scalable. Ramp it up to any size/ use.
Drag and drop fields, input, and images from other sources.
Constantly evolving.
Strong learning resources available.

Puntos en contra

Pricing options. If you need just one block the only option is $20 a month. There needs to a one or two block option available at the first tier $10 a month. But now that I have to say now that I have all those blocks, I am finding new ways to use them.

Zenkit

Ease of use.
Theresa E.

Publicado el 16/1/2020

Our Team Went From Zero Organization to Project Pipeline Wizards

By using Airtable we are able to communicate with our clients better using the "Calendar" base. We are able to show our clients what we are doing for them the entire month. Being transparent with them and having this very cool interactive Calendar that shows our reports and ad creative really puts us at a whole new level in their eyes.

Puntos a favor

This software is super easy to use and has so many different options for "viewing" which allows something for everybody. There are so many different connections as well and the Block features allow our team to be very efficient with our client projects.

Puntos en contra

There is no way to reach out to somebody on customer support. I wish there was a chat option for customer support. There really isn't any training that comes alot with it. There are some videos but if there was a way to setup a webinar with an account manager there to help us learn more ways we could be using it, that would be ideal.

Asana

Razones para elegir Airtable

We came across Airtable and saw that it was much better than what we were currently utilizing.

Razones para cambiar a Airtable

Airtable seemed like the more affordable choice.
Steve M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 30/12/2019

Only limited by your time and creativity

We have about 10 different business processes that we track in Airtable. It's amazing how flexible it is, and the overall experience has been extremely smooth. It's especially easy to get new users up to speed quickly because of how intuitive the Airtable is, which is an especially difficult feat given how extensively you can customize everything. They have a great online help and video training as well.

Puntos a favor

Airtable brings actual structure to our working environment. We use for a team of 15 to track tasks, projects, and even for lightweight documentation of work done or where stuff is. I really like the flexibility and the ability to create just about anything with it and still make the finished product look nice. The UI is what people first comment on when I invite them to our shared set of bases--either "it looks great" or "this is easy" or something like that. I especially love the integration with Zapier so that if you need to go outside an Airtable base, you probably won't have to do manual entry--it can sync with your other app.

Puntos en contra

With the free version, you will hit the record limit will pretty easily. I wish they had a lower-priced plan that was above the free version, but below their much more expensive tiers.
A second huge miss is that there was really no way to do rich text. That severely limits the usefulness for using Airtable as any kind of repository for content or anything like that. Basically you convert everything to HTML markup and store it as plain text in Airtable, but like I said they have promised to fix this . . .

1,179 opiniones