Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre monday.com

Descripción no disponible

Saber más

Evaluaciones de función

Asistencia al cliente

Consulta las opiniones sobre monday.com

2,395 de 2,385 opiniones
Ordenar por:
Cole R.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 4/4/2020

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Puntos a favor

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Publicado el 8/4/2020

Can't Live Without It

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Puntos a favor

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Puntos en contra

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Jennifer R.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 2/5/2020

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Puntos a favor

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Puntos en contra

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Respuesta de monday

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Respondido el 4/5/2020
Ben K.

Publicado el 7/5/2020

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Puntos a favor

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Puntos en contra

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Respuesta de monday

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Respondido el 12/5/2020
Adir R.

Publicado el 7/7/2020

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Puntos en contra

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Respuesta de monday

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Respondido el 10/7/2020

Publicado el 23/9/2020

One of the best management software

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Puntos a favor

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Jeff E.

Publicado el 29/9/2020

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Puntos en contra

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Mitch G.
  • Sector: Internet

Publicado el 9/10/2020

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Puntos a favor

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Puntos en contra

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Karen D.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Publicado el 18/11/2020

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Puntos a favor

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Puntos en contra

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Kim D.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización

Publicado el 10/12/2020

I love Monday.com!

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Caitlin K.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Publicado el 5/1/2021

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Puntos a favor

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Puntos en contra

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Ezra F.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 29/6/2021

Solid Task and Project Management tool

Happy with the software. We use it to manage onboarding and projects.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. Affordable for a team, and so many features. It's also a great way to bring together multiple teams and units onto one project

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it's good. If anything, support for embeddable videos on the project boards. As well as maybe more easily accessible support.

Aaron C.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 28/5/2021

Great for project management in all team sizes!

Monday has really helped our team progress and see projects through from start to finish. It enables us to get a quick view of the progress of certain projects or else do a deep dive depending on what we want.

Puntos a favor

Monday.com is extremely user friendly. Once you know how to use the platform, the system offers so many additional features that really help save time. It is excellent for monitoring tasks & projects.

Puntos en contra

Monday.com have numerous tutorial videos online and often host webinars to help users get set up. However, unless you purchase 20 seats then it is a self-taught platform which can be difficult for users to learn.

Justin F.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 4/6/2021

Monday still a hit every day of the week!

It's an incredible software platform! Its features allow for immeasurable ways to organize and set up projects, and it's incredibly intuitive and easy to learn. The "How To" videos and resources are also easy to use to expand one's knowledge base.

Puntos a favor

It's a huge win that this platform has so many plug-and-play features. Boards are able to be easily customized based on whatever need has arisen, and their Help and Search features allow for great guidance on how to make improvements/changes.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was easier to customize the mobile viewing experience. There would be benefit to having different views for desktop and mobile based on screen real estate.

Sunyo S.

Publicado el 18/5/2021

Awesome product and service for program management and executive status!

It's a great tool and meet majority of our needs for now. We are a growing company and Monday.com is an evolving product, so far growing with us, which is very nice.

Puntos a favor

The program management dashboard is awesome and very easy to use. We use it weekly to review all of our projects, regularly to present to project steering committees, and montly executive review. Overall, awesome product.

Puntos en contra

Project management tool hasn't quite mature to the levels that you can use it to manage complex projects with a lot of dependencies and layers of sub-tasks. The sub-tasks, which is only one layer deep for now, are quite new and have ways to go.

Suhaila S.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 20/4/2021

Organize task with monday.com

Its rich feature and tools make everything is possible with monday.com. The automation has help me to set and forget some of my daily task.

Puntos a favor

There so many thing that can be done with this software, and the flexibility is the best compared to other software. The task manager is very visual, that help me to see clearly which task has more priorities and need to be done first.

Puntos en contra

This software surely has its learning curves and take a bit of time to master all the tools that on the software. Overall, there are nothing much to be dislike with this software as everything is working perfectly.

Nicole J.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Publicado el 29/6/2021

Easy to Use and Pretty to Look At

Monday.com helps me keep all my to-do lists and projects in one place. It has been a lifesaver from my old manual way of doing things. Customer support is also super friendly and very responsive.

Puntos a favor

Llamas! The llama farm keeps me motivated and creates a sense of satisfaction for completed items. The colors accross the site keep things interesting.

The software is overall really easy to use and very versatile. It was easy to set up, and I often duplicate a previous board to create a new one. I recently merged two boards and it went very smoothly.

There is a student discount available but you have to ask for it. It's not published on their site. They have a very generous discount if you can use it.

Puntos en contra

The mobile version is sometimes glitchy, particularly dashboards. Dashboards on the desktop version also sometimes don't have as much functionality as I would like.

• Sector: Servicios de información

Publicado el 4/7/2021

Monday.com - Highly recommended!

Our overall experience with Monday.com has been pretty great! We have been using it for everything including tracking development team projects, software licenses, HR, Admin, managing system applications. Overall its a fantastic tool for collaboration.

Puntos a favor

The thing that I like the most about Monday.com is the ease of use and automations. We don't need to provide users with extensive tutorials, just a small demo and they understand Monday.com pretty well.

Coming onto automations, they can take some time to setup, but once done, they are well worth it and saves a ton of your time.

Puntos en contra

Software integrations - Monday.com still needs to catchup with respect to software integrations. They are still a lot of integrations that are missing. Plus every integration needs to be approved by an admin and there's no way to turn this off.

Tony M.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 16/7/2021

Marketing before product

They know how to spend money on marketing. For a while I couldn't refresh a web page anywhere without seeing another Monday.com ad. Unfortunately the were not building a robust product, and most of the successful Monday users I have encountered on the forums seem to fall into 2 categories: 1. They have introduced a material amount of custom code and API work to overcome the deficiencies (although why still pay them, I don't know) or 2. with a little creativity they could be getting the same work done (potentially better) with well designed spreadsheets, but lack the skills or something to do so.

Puntos a favor

It looks nice, and if you are in a hypothetical use case, it looks like it will work.

Puntos en contra

This is a cleverly designed spreadsheet replacement that doesn't do much more. The ability to manage structured, relational data is virtually non-existent. I should be able to have a relationship in one place, say between an account and a sales person, or a project and a project manager, and somewhere else when I reference that account or project, I should be able to reference the project manager or sales person. But you can't do that here. To make it even crazier, you can mirror data so you can SEE it where it should be (sometimes) but you can't actually use it! The automations and other parts of the software they tout so highly don't recognize the data that is visually present. So far, everything I have tried to do with their software has been a no-go, and their support response is prompt, polite, and weak/useless. They round-robin active support issues so that even on the same issue you are starting over again with every email. This company is a mess and everyone who invested in their recent IPO has been dupped.

Respuesta de monday

Hi Tony, thanks so much for your review. We will let the team know about your feedback, so that we can make monday.com better for all users.

Respondido el 21/7/2021
Melanie S.

Publicado el 15/6/2021

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start.

Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Puntos en contra

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Ralph V.
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Publicado el 20/11/2019

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Puntos a favor

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Puntos en contra

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Act. edgar Y.
  • Sector: Banca de inversión
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 23/7/2021

Control de Seguimiento

La experiencia en general es buena. Ayuda muchísimo en la labores de seguimiento de proyectos.

Puntos a favor

La escénica de la facilidad en el uso de la aplicación vale mucho la pena. La sencillez de las interfaces facilitan su uso.

Puntos en contra

La reducción en la cantidad de usuarios. La licencia establece cierto numero de usuarios por lo que para una empresa con más de 100 empleados la volvería una herramienta costosa.

John C.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 27/5/2021

Muy Practico

Por el tiempo que la use de prueba me resolvió con sus aplicaciones y buenas herramientas.

Puntos a favor

La facilidad de su uso tiene muchas herramientas que te ayudan a organizar y recordar, además se pueden compartir los archivos entre los integrantes, los tableros me encantan.

Puntos en contra

La verdad la aplicación es muy completa, no le puedo recalcar nada malo, hasta el momento uno de los mejores en su campo para gestión de proyectos, recursos humanos, etc.

Ivan P.

Publicado el 26/5/2021

MONDAY. BUENA HERRAMIENTA DE GERENCIA

En aspectos generales es una gran herramienta de trabajo, necesita un proceso de aprendizaje y educación con los colaboradores para que pueda funcionar al 100. Y monday cuenta con el material necesario de inducción para que esto pueda suceder

Puntos a favor

Acceso rápido, fácil sincronización con la app y de simple integración con otras personas. Es una excelente herramienta de trabajo para la coordinación, seguimiento, control y evaluación de procesos y tareas.

Puntos en contra

Algunas funcionalidades y configuraciones son complicadas de implementar en la app. Y es necesario agregar una funcionalidad de notificaciones y alertas para algunas tareas

Dante F.
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Publicado el 8/10/2020

Fácil de implementar

Simple, sencillo y completo. Es fácil de programar y de darle seguimiento.

Puntos a favor

Puedo organizar mi trabajo y el de mi equipo diario, especialmente en teletrabajo

Puntos en contra

No le encuentro, solo que no es pago, pero sus funcionalidades lo valen.

2,395 opiniones