Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre OpenPM

OpenPM is a cloud-based solution designed to help medical organizations manage billing, accounting, patient records and more via a unified portal. The platform enables institutions to streamline managements of claims, patient...

Saber más

Filtrar:
Bambi A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 17/3/2021

Customized software, tailored to your practice needs!

My overall experience has been positive. OpenPM always has an open ear, they are willing to listen to see how they can best serve us as their client, we find great value in that!

Puntos a favor

What I like most about OpenPM is the reporting. The reports are reliable, easy to navigate and can be customized if need be! Everything you need is at your fingertips, without having to run several reports to capture multiple data points.

Puntos en contra

The release notes are always made available when optimizations are rolled out; however, I would like to see OpenPM offer webinars that go over the releases. We want to be sure we are using the software to its fullest potential so that we may optimize workflows and maximize efficiency.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Bambi, Thank you for taking the time to right a review! It is so great to hear that OpenPM is meeting your needs and you find our team easy to work with. Your ideas around the release notes are in fact something we are working on! Stay tuned as we plan to expand on this over the next year. A webinar is a good suggestion, Thank you!

Diana W.
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 4/5/2021

OpenPM Review

Customer service is a cut above the rest with OpenPM.

Puntos a favor

I have used many practice management systems during my 25 years in the medical billing/collections field. OpenPM is so quick to set up, and functionality fits a biller. This is the only system I have ever used that dunns a pt's statement correctly, by the last payment date, not the DOS.

Puntos en contra

I would like a screen, that shows the entire history of the encounter including all payments and adjustments.

Alternativas consideradas

Azalea Health

Razones para elegir OpenPM

We switched from NueMD, because NueMD was sold to AdvancedMD, and will eventually be terminated. We are migrating from both Azalea and AdvancedMD, because the functionality with OpenPM is far superior than these two programs, as is the customer service.

Software anterior

NueMD y Azalea Health

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Diana, Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you love the dunning statements and our customer service! Speaking of customer service, we are reaching out to you regarding the desire for a screen that shows the entire history of the encounter including all payments and adjustments...we have that and will review with you how to see it! Thanks again Diana,
Your OPS team

Respondido el 6/5/2021
Andrew E.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 3/9/2020

AVOID - simply does not work

OpenPM is the single largest ongoing problem in my office. I am unable to bill effectively. I do not trust the software or it's representatives. Have many lost claims as a result. OpenPM is an expensive mistake.

Puntos a favor

Nothing! I can't think of a single good thing to say.

Puntos en contra

As above - simply does not work. I was able to get very few claims through without HOURS of troubleshooting. No immediate tech support available to resolve issues. Responses to requests for help are typically delayed 24 to 48 hours. Support has frequently able to resolve the issues in the short term, but is unable to identify the root problems to prevent the same issues from occuring repeatedly. OpenPM staff typically tries to shift blame to my staff - claiming I am not enrolled with insurers, that EDI links have not been set up, that ERA agreements are not in place, etc. All of this is easily verifiably not true.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear that your early experience with OpenPM was not positive. The OPS team is very committed to serving our customers and ensuring a high level of satisfaction with our software and service.
We are pleased that our one-on-one training sessions have provided the assistance needed to get you back on track as a happy customer!

Respondido el 26/2/2021
Frank R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 3/6/2021

OpenPM Practice Management Software

Overall, my experience has been great. The implementer was great, support has been top notch, and I can accomplish everything I need to get the job done.

Puntos a favor

I like the visibility in the system. With our previous system, we had a hard time running reports and figuring out who did what. With OpenPM, they have an audit trail that tells you who did it. That is very beneficial in training and making sure staff have the correct permissions.

Puntos en contra

In our previous system, we had a program write some custom code to automate various things. Some of those automations were lost when we transitioned to OpenPM. One that stands out is our patients with collection balances. We still see the balance out there, but they don't currently have a method to automatically flag a patient's account when they are moved to collections, so we can make sure they aren't able to schedule until a payment is received.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Frank, Thank you for this review! We know you are busy and appreciate your time. We are happy to hear that the reporting within OpenPM is highlighting key information for your practice! One of our team members will be reaching out regarding the patients with collections balances as we have a possible solution for you!

Respondido el 14/6/2021
Brian M.

Publicado el 26/3/2021

The best practice management system that we use.

Having nearly 30 years experience in the practice management space, OpenPM is a joy to work with. Everything about their company is about efficiency and helping you succeed. Support is top notch and they get back to you quickly if they do not know the answer. Updates are automatic and occur frequently, bringing many new features each time.

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to implement and train new users on. Security and change logs allow for easy troubleshooting. Built in clearinghouse information makes it easy to see the status of all claims that are in process.

Puntos en contra

More robust clinic summary dashboards would be helpful. I know that OpenPM is working on this and I believe we will see them in 2021.

Alternativas consideradas

athenaOne y eClinicalWorks

Software anterior

Modernizing Medicine

Razones para cambiar a OpenPM

US based development and support, very fair pricing, good management team.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Brian, we can't thank you enough for your kind words about OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to give us your positive praise and the suggestion for more robust clinic summary dashboards. We work hard to meet and exceed expectations so your request is going to the product team! Thank you again!

Respondido el 31/3/2021
Kelly S.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

I prefer Open PM to any other PM Software

I have always had great experiences with Open PM. I am not saying we have not had problems, however all concerns I have ever had, have been heard and explained. Sometimes just knowing the why helps me understand the bigger picture. I feel like Open PM is a part of my work family.

Puntos a favor

Open PM is my favorite software, I hope I never have to make another change. Open PM is very user friendly, I have always been very happy with customer service. I love showing our new clients the software and how user friendly the software is. I have to say that the Worklist is one of my favorite features.

Puntos en contra

I do not have anything that I do not like. If I could change anything it would be that notes made in the worklist would also make it on the patients encounter dashboard. I would also like the feature to add to the worklist by patient or encounter. This would keep duplicates out of the the worklist.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Kelly, Thank you for your positive feedback! It's great to hear that you are having success and enjoying OpenPM. I love your suggestions on the worklist and will pass that along to Jeremy, Eric and the rest of the product development team!

Karin D.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 23/4/2021

Practice Management

The interactive aging and denial management system is very efficient and eliminates the need to run multiple reports.

Puntos a favor

I have worked on many practice management products and Open Practice seems to be the most inclusive for our medical billing company. From demographics to insurance verification to AR follow-up, Open Practice has been able to provide our company with a tool that is all-encompassing.

Puntos en contra

Built-in storage for records is not a standard feature.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Karin, Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your experience with OpenPM! We are happy to hear the interactive aging & denial management is saving you time! Effective and efficient software is what we are going for! Thanks again~

Respondido el 27/4/2021
Jenny H.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
N/D

Publicado el 5/5/2021

Open PM Review

Overall it really improves our workflow.

Puntos a favor

Everything is pretty much on one screen and easy to read vs. having to scroll down our click a bunch of different places to get to a certain screen.

Puntos en contra

The batching feature for different things like adjustments and/or denials is a bit confusing.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Thank you Jenny for your review of OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to leave your feedback and are pleased to hear about your improved workflow. Working smarter not harder is always on the top of minds!

Respondido el 13/5/2021
Bobbi R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 22/3/2021

"Excellent Billing Software"

Overall, it is an excellent PM software product that is full of the latest Billing/Coding features, which makes running a large multi-specialty group highly efficient.

Puntos a favor

Open Practice Solutions (OPS) was instrumental while choosing a new PM system coming from a floppy disk DOS system to an Internet based system, OPS completed a detailed A/R conversion balancing out to the penny while no other Vendor was willing to consider this option, this conversion made the transition from one system to the next seamless with no loss in revenue. The Reporting features of OPS is very intuitive and easy to use, you are able to retrieve any and all data you need within the system there is no additional cost or no additional servers needed.

The customization and interface capabilities have also been a huge area of expertise within OPS, they have gone above and beyond what I would have expected just to ensure our interfaces work properly, which in most cases required them to re-develop their interface specifications. In our 8 years using OPS, they have always listened to our suggestions and problems, they are very progressive in developing new features.

OPS Client support is Excellent, I love how they follow up within just a few hours of a service ticket to make sure everything is functioning; they have a great working relationship with the developers which makes their turn around time for tickets much more efficient. I am very pleased with the customer service team they understand their software and the client’s needs.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I would say I like least of the system, with the new features that come out to our practice every quarter just makes it that much easier to use the system.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Maui Medical - Thank you so much for your positive praise! Our crew loves working with the Maui Medical team and we always appreciate your early feedback and input on our product releases. Thank you!

Respondido el 26/3/2021
Joe K.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Publicado el 12/5/2021

Customizable Medical Billing Workflow Star

If I need assistance with rejections or claim setup issues outside our expertise the Tier 1 support is unbeatable, if an issue is escalated to Tier 2 or beyond you work direct with an expert in the area that will give you the options for resolution. We submit client development requests which are many times implemented and are offered a seat on advisory committees to provide future development direction.

Puntos a favor

OpenPM is very flexible and customizable by specialty, by clinic, by user with intuitive administrator controlled functionality. We offer the software and EDI at no additional costs to our client because of what we gain in efficiency.

Puntos en contra

We interface with many EHR and other software companies but unfortunately not all are willing to work with non-partner EHR companies like OpenPM. If the EHR can interface the limitation will never be on the OpenPM side.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Joe, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with your improved efficiency and customization offered with OpenPM. Working with you and your team for the past 8 years has been a win-win for both of us! Thanks for your continued business and support!

Respondido el 20/5/2021
Raymond P.

Publicado el 22/3/2021

Utilization of OPM in my Billing Practice

I have been so very impressed with the staff that they have hired. I recently have had the wonderful experience to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so very knowledgeable and had insights into the OPM product that made the experience a memorable one. I am so glad they hired up when hiring [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Thanks OPM

Puntos a favor

There are many things but one thing that stands out is the integration of the EDI in the Billing software. I do not have to have two seperate companies one for the EDI and then one for the billing. OPM has a sister company that is an EDI company and they have integrated the two programs into one.

Puntos en contra

I was not able to find one thing that I liked least of the product from begining to end.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate customer feedback, especially when it's as positive as this! Our goal is to provide personal customer service and make your experience EASY!

Respondido el 23/3/2021
Brian C.

Publicado el 26/4/2021

Best platform for Medical Billing

Very Great. I highly recommend. Their customer service is responsive. Sales team is great. Love this company.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. Customer service and sales team is second to none. Very efficient. Reporting is great and detailed. Integration was easy. Interface is a great option.

Puntos en contra

Price is a challenge for large practices. Wish there were more interface carriers. Reporting is great, but the explanation of certain reports is a challenge.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Brian, Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful review of OpenPM. We work hard on the ease of our integration process and are so glad your experience has been so positive with our team. It's always a pleasure to serve you!

Respondido el 28/4/2021
Carly D.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Easy to Learn

Able to get detailed reports on status of accounts

Puntos a favor

Its very user friendly, was easy to learn even without formal training.

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to upload documents relates to the claims without large storage fee.

Respuesta de OpenPracticeSolutions

Carly, Thank you for the review of OpenPM! We appreciate the time you took to provide your thoughts and feedback. It's always helpful for us as we continue to add enhancements, client requests and beneficial partnerships to our software.