Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Hubstaff

Whether businesses are starting up a new team or looking for a better way to manage employees, Hubstaff has everything required to run teams confidently. With the innovative and robust time tracking and task management solution,...

Saber más

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 1/3/2021

Juan Pedro

Puntos a favor

No tenía conocimiento de este tipo de herramientas, Espectacular!!

Puntos en contra

No puedo poner ningún tipo de pega a este productos, estoy encantado!

Selvin M.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Publicado el 8/9/2020

Genial

Puntos a favor

Ver mi productividad, y las capturas de pantalla, me ayuda para la Dayli en mi reunión SCRUM

Puntos en contra

A veces se me olvida marcar el tiempo, sería bueno añadir un recordatorio cuando se vea que está haciendo actividad uno, por ejemplo, no tienes activado hustaff, ¿deseas activarlo?

Ewan M.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Publicado el 20/7/2020

The best solution for integrated task management and thorough time tracking and reporting.

Very happy I moved from Time Doctor to Hubstaff. Huge improvements on all areas and a satisfying product to use. The experience is so good that I find myself wanting to stay with Hubstaff regardless of whether my need for time tracking reduces.

Puntos a favor

- Integrated Task Management platform (Hubstaff Tasks) allows for agile style task management that feeds appropriate tasks to user's timers.
- Nice user interface
- Good reporting functions
- Thorough tracking options
- Client/project budgets
- Very good Customer Support

Puntos en contra

- I discovered some bugs during usage (which the developers have ironed out)
- Time off / holiday allowance policy function is a great addition, but doesn't allow enough granularity as decimals of hours (or minutes) can't be used.

Dejan L.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Publicado el 29/7/2019

Productivity booster

It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

Puntos a favor

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

Puntos en contra

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

Hi Dejan,
Thanks for your feedback!

We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy.
We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Respondido el 5/8/2019
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 10/3/2021

Amazing Application

Extremely valuable.

Puntos a favor

The app allows me to monitor the time of projects with a splendid app, not to mention its excellent sync with integrations and easy UX. Good product.

Puntos en contra

I really don't dislike anything besides I'd personally love the timetracking app to have a Pomodoro methodical timer as well for projects, as it sometimes runs without me knowing

Diane S.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Publicado el 5/2/2019

Constantly Rated As Poor Productivity Even When Working Hard

My overall experience with this software is a very poor one. While I appreciate what you're trying to accomplish with the software, especially for remote employees such as myself, it just isn't working out for me personally. As I said earlier, it's going to wind up costing me my job because the software is telling my management that I'm not working when I am. The software also doesn't account for things like needing a lavatory break or taking our (legally required) paid time breaks. If I were to take my 30 minute paid time breaks every day, my productivity would just sink into the teens. There's also no way to account for meetings or times I am on the phone where I am still being productive and working but since I am not clicking anything or typing it thinks I am sitting doing nothing.

Puntos a favor

I like the way Hubstaff is designed. It's intelligent and user-friendly. It's sleek and very polished and up-to-date with modern design standards and as a user I am easily able to access the dashboard and different features and see the differences in productivity from minute to minute, see the screenshots, see the tracking points, etc. From the perspective of direct user experience, it's ace.

Puntos en contra

However, my qualms with Hubstaff far outweight its superior design structure. The program, to me, is broken. No matter how hard I work, I have never had a day above 40% productivity - and that only happened once. I am usually rate in the mid to high 20s, even on days when I am busting my butt to get work done. I don't know why I am having these problems with the software, because I know I am working, I know I am getting work done, but why am I being rated so poorly? This software is going to wind up costing me my job, and that makes me furious.

Hey Diane,

Sorry you aren't having a good experience. Let me explain how Hubstaff tracks activity, and if you still think you should be getting a higher score, please contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected]

Your activity levels may be lower or higher depending on your responsibilities. Manual and mobile time tracking can also lower your productivity levels so include a note to your employer letting them know what you were working on. Here is a helpful article about how activity levels are tracked: https://support.hubstaff.com/how-are-activity-levels-calculated/

Respondido el 8/2/2019
Mohit S.

Publicado el 4/2/2021

Tracking progress of candidates and project with their daily activities.

Puntos a favor

This was the most usable product for my team in the lockdown period. We have successfully managed the team remotely in the whole lockdown period.
The time tracking and screenshots of the screen is a most useful feature.

Puntos en contra

It removes the collaboration of the basecamp app.
It is having a difference in time calculation of candidate and admin (as received multiple complaints from the team).

Tia G.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Publicado el 16/7/2020

Best Time Tracking and Invoicing Software

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, many options for invoicing, many options for tasks/clients/projects.

Puntos a favor

I use Hubstaff daily to track my clients, tasks, and invoices. They're always there to help and very easy to work with. 100% recommended for any virtual workers!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I need to make adjustments to time entered and it won't allow me. But I've found a work around and I'm sure this will be updated soon.

Jisselle B.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 4/11/2020

I have used Hubstaff for over 2 years

I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

Puntos a favor

I like that it comes with the integrated time doctor, detailed reports for the team activity & productivity, as well as the recruitment Hubstaff Talent platform, I'd say it's the best remote hiring platform. Have found many employees from there.

Puntos en contra

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Silvano J.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 21/8/2020

It's a great tool for time management

Hubstaff is a great tool. It's really simple to use and it's even fun and motivating to check the amount that you are going to receive bases on the work time.

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff is really simple for our collaborators to use to track their work time. It's nice because you can config the hourly rate of the collaborator, and when the team member starts the timer, it automatically starts to calculate the total amount of money gained on that period.

Puntos en contra

Sincerely, I think Hubstaff has all the features we need in our organization to track time and calculate the amount we need to spend.

Austin B.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 29/7/2019

Hubstaff - Time Tracking has never been easier

Overall, Hubstaff has helped solve our time keeping issues at my work and I look forward to new updates to come. Overall, a very positive experience from Hub Staff.

Puntos a favor

The absolute best thing about this software is it's sublime user interface. It's simple and intuitive software is unlike any out there. Online time sheets specifically have been useful and easy to use. I absolutely love it and has saved time and money for my company.

Puntos en contra

The GPS tracking features can be quite funky at first but with latest updates thing seem to be running smooth as ever.

Hi Austin,
Thanks for your feedback,

We apologize that you had issues with the GPS feature but are glad to hear that it is working correctly for you now.
If you experience any other issues or have any other questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Respondido el 5/8/2019
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 11/7/2020

Pretty simple payroll and time tracking solution for a small business

Its become a crucial part of our backend operations.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to train employees on how to use and the integration for the employer are great like automated payment and paypal integration

Puntos en contra

We still have to use our Quickbooks for the heavy lifting regarding accounting, although I don't think hubstaff markets itself as a replacement

Arman S.

Publicado el 2/2/2020

Delivers on the promise

When I started working as a freelancer I tested most of the most famous time tracking software services out there. I always ended up coming back to Hubstaff! The free plan was perfect for starting out, and now it also works perfectly for our small team. And we hope the same will happen once the company grows bigger.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the fact it's so feature-rich. They have many integrations and even offer API for custom implementations.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to have the ability to set different pay/bill rates in different currencies, regardless of the primary currency set at the Organization top level.

Dysiree R.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 1/6/2019

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Puntos a favor

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up.
With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

Puntos en contra

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​.

Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up.

The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails.

Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Juan M.
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 29/3/2019

Lightweight, easy, and effective

As a time tracking, payment management, and employee monitoring software, Hubstaff does a great job. It does help many companies keep track of their employees and is pretty comprehensive and even fun to use (when you look at it form the browser). Aside from the archaic Windows app, which has many problems, I have no complaints.

Puntos a favor

I've only used Hubstaff for time tracking with my company, I've never used it individually, but I've worked with it with two separate companies so far (as a freelancer), and when comparing it to other time tracking and monitoring tools, I find Hubstaff to be one of the most easy to use and amenable. The thing I like the most is the comprehensive user experience from my end, though I can't speak for admins. As a worker I enjoy being in control and up-to-date with my activity.

Puntos en contra

I would say that working with Hubstaff can get a little pressuring because of the activity system in place. What I mean is that I understand the way they measure activity but I do believe that looking for an activity sign every second can be very daunting, especially when some affiliate companies look for activity percentages higher than 80% for their employees. This forces many freelancers into a burnout trying to achieve these impossible productivity standards. Of course, Hubstaff can't claim responsability for what its users decide to do with it, but since it's fairly understandable that we (as workers) don't necessarily press keys or move the mouse at all times, maybe it would be better if they counted one activity sign every two (2) seconds, for example. Or if they offered ways to take breaks that were a direct part of the software and not something entirely at the discretion of one's employer. Hubstaff is great, but its current system does seem to favor employers more than employees, in my opnion, and this could lead to exploitation. Another thing is that the Windows app really needs an update, it has many bugs and doesn't look well on the UX side. There should be more options, not just an outdated-looking time tracker.

Benjamín T.
  • Sector: Muebles

Publicado el 25/3/2019

Hubstaff is a very cool and light tool for time tracking

• Sector: Comercio minorista

Publicado el 30/1/2019

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements.

My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

Puntos en contra

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Respondido el 6/2/2019
Le-an lai L.

Publicado el 17/9/2018

Great for online teams

Great! It's amazing for the team but needs more options for the manager to be able to easily track employees with whatever variable that is needed.

Puntos a favor

I love how it's so easy to use for any new team member. I can also teach a new manager quickly on how to track those who are below them.
It's also great that I am able to calculate pay easily, and see who has been actually performing the least when online.

Puntos en contra

The biggest thing I would love to see is being able to easily check if someone has been adding/modifying their time too much. In the old software that we used, I can easily open a calendar and for each employee, check how many hours was working on the computer, and how many hours were done offline/tracked by the app. I have to go through one by one before actually catching someone who is violating company policies.

Another one would be instead of having the checkbox portion of idle time when people have been away from their computer, make it a radio select where they have to choose whether to keep or delete it. This has caused so much confusion with our team when we started, and would greatly help in making sure that their time is logged correctly.

Respuesta de Hubstaff

Hello! Thank you for your review. In regards to being able to easily check if members have been editing time manually, we do have a report section dedicated just for that. It is called "Manual Time Edits", and you will be able to see exactly which time was edited manually instead of tracked with the time tracker. As for the idle time features, we would love to here more about your feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly at [email protected] and let us know!

Respondido el 24/9/2018
Roxanne H.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Publicado el 18/12/2018

Everything we need!

Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

Puntos a favor

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks
- lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay.
- you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own
- forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes
- has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows
- works great with Mac and Windows
- Different parameters used to measure productivity
- color coded productivity
- can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate
- easy to use interface
- set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access
- easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

Puntos en contra

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate.
- it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Publicado el 15/12/2018

Accuracy is the Key!

Using this software is the best decision my company ever had in monitoring all their employees including myself. The accuracy of our timestamp shows the efficiency of our work everyday. I definitely love this software for providing us with fair results & reports with how productive we are every week, this is very helpful to all employees in any company to be more motivated to work hard each day. For me, working hard simply means working honestly with less supervision.

Puntos a favor

I had used so many other softwares in my previous companies which also offers the same features with this software. However, the best thing I like most with Hubstaff is the accuracy of work done per agent by providing accurate timestamp, screenshots & productivity report per agent & a lot more. Also, this software is indeed a friendly user which provides all users or agents an easy access to this software & provides easy instructions on how to make further changes in each users of this software. I would highly recommend this to all my friends & previous co-workers to work efficiently with less supervision.

Puntos en contra

Well, only one thing that I like least with this software & that was the delivery of screenshots per agent. It was more of the interval of each screenshot provided by this software. Honestly, I'm not really sure how exactly it works since I'm not the one in charge of this software in our company. Nevertheless, I am pretty sure it can be improved more to deliver quality experience to all users.

Laine K.

Publicado el 6/8/2019

Great time tool

We are a completely remote company, and Hubstaff makes it possible to track our individual time spent on all projects, report on that time, send payments in some cases, and keep a detailed log of work that was completed on tasks.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to track individual tasks and customize a dashboard on the homepage to show the metrics that are most useful to you, the individual user.

Puntos en contra

The sync with Confluence takes a while to upload tasks into the pop-out timer, and I feel that time is wasted waiting for the update on the timer to occur so I can start tracking time. I also think that the way the timing works per week should be based on the individual user's time zone, and not the company time zone.

Hi Laine,
Thanks for your feedback,

It is great to hear that our software is helping you with managing your remote team.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you need to update the tracker.
However when you update the tracker this means you can use the most recently added features and tools,

We apologize for the inconvenience and if you have other feedback you would like to discuss feel free to contact our support team directly and we will be happy to help.

Thanks again,

Respondido el 12/8/2019
Michael G.

Publicado el 31/7/2020

No Reason To Change

We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

Puntos a favor

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple.
There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting.
The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing.
We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

Puntos en contra

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

Michael D.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Publicado el 9/2/2018

Easy to use, not quite as easy to manage, but still pretty easy to manage.

We're able to track the work time and habits of a mess of remote workers from the other side of the world with relatively little fuss.

Puntos a favor

Hubstaff gives different levels of control that can be passed down through the command chain, allowing The Boss to have the total domination he needs to feel like The Boss while enabling middle management to fiddle usefully with things and retain enough control over their team's calendars and settings to not make them feel emasculated and vestigal. Even the rank-and-file employees themselves can be given a decent amount of control -- or not, if that's how you like it.

Puntos en contra

The calendars used on their Timesheet pages are really finicky -- sometimes, you swear the thing you just did in order to get from 'looking at today' to 'looking at yesterday' SHOULD have worked, but clearly didn't...and then you do the exact same thing again, and it works like you expected.

Also, and I realize that this is a problem in all similar software but it IS avoidable and SHOULD BE avoided even though it's not actually avoided anywhere, Hubstaff is not great at dealing with timezone changes. So if you have people on the East Coast, people on the West Coast, and people in the Philippines, two of those groups have to learn to think and act like they're in the third group's timezone, and that's hard when you're dealing with entry-level remote workers.

Ray C.
  • Sector: Software informático

Publicado el 4/6/2019

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

Puntos a favor

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Puntos en contra

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs.
To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update:

1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks.

2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits.

3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Richard W.

Publicado el 15/9/2018

Good time tracker for individuals

I needed more flexibility in specifying date ranges than I had in the previous time tracker I was using, and Hubstaff delivered! It's not perfect--and sometimes it's frustrating--but it's nevertheless indispensable to me.

* Apps for OSX, iPhone
* Perfect for individuals
* Allows reports for customized date range

Puntos en contra

* Website is often confusing: always have to look around to find the right page for creating a customized report
* Task durations are only downloadable in hour:minute:second form, which makes it cumbersome if you're importing into a spreadsheet and still need to convert to decimal hours (e.g., convert 1:37:17 to decimal)
* Need to enter tasks when setting up a project: can't enter them in the process of entering time. Would be nice to be able to type a task in the dropdown, have the page display an alert ("Do you want to add the task 'Drive to customer site' to the project?"), add the task to the project, and update the drop-down.
* Would like the option for more flexibility in manually entering times, e.g., if I'm doing something from 9:00
a.m. to 9:38 a.m., and I realize that I haven't started the timer, give me the option of manually entering 40 minutes before 9:40 a.m., even if it's not yet 9:40.
* In general, need more configuration options (see above).

1,134 opiniones