Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre FollowMyHealth

FollowMyHealth is a cloud-based patient engagement tool. It caters to both patients and healthcare organizations. Primary features include email consultations, online appointments management, email reminders, EHR syncing and...

Saber más

• Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 23/8/2020

Easy to FollowMyHealth

Overall, FollowMyHealth is an intuitive software that allows end users to easily navigate where they need to go. It also allows patients to edit various fields like current medication & allergies, which helps keep information up-to-date.

Puntos a favor

The FollowMyHealth software is easy to use & has common sense terminology that help end users understand what they are looking at & find what they are looking for.

Puntos en contra

It can take a significant amount of time before a test result or appointment summary is available, which can cause frustration.

Shae lynn B.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Publicado el 27/2/2018

Not the BEST program but it works

Puntos a favor

This program was what was reccommended to use ith Allscripts. Sending out invites is very easy for patients under age 18 as well as adults.

Puntos en contra

When they do an upgrade it does not save your prior practice information. You constantly have to go and uncheck things you do not want to be seen. For example we have had many probles with the patient scheduling their own appt so we stopped this. In the last update it rechecked the appointment scheduling option. you have to delete patients and resend occationally because EHR will not cross over.

Don P.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 26/5/2018

Great Idea but Poor Execution

Online tools can be really helpful and save time for both patients and healthcare providers but sadly this one doesn't cut it. Simplify the navigation and most importantly resolve the out-of-date/lack of data issue and this could be a great tool.

Puntos a favor

Potentially could be very useful communication tool between patients and health care providers bur seriously lacks functionality making it difficult to navigate.

Puntos en contra

There appears to be a fatal flaw on how data gets updated (or not). I manage records for several patients and really want to like this system but I find that the data is so out-of-date and lacking that it is useless (e.g. previous conditions that were resolved years ago still show as active).The disconnect could be with the providers failing to send updated records but that probably speaks to the difficulty in using the system. It appears that the Chrome browser is not well supported but even in other browsers pop-up overlays frequently fail to load. The overall software design lacks intuitiveness and organization.

Christine D.
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Publicado el 16/8/2018

Good software for basic Healthcare

This has saved a lot of time and frustrations for patients waiting on a phone call back!

Puntos a favor

I love the aspect of patients being able to email the providers instead of trying to get someone by phone. It is super convenient when questions come up and the office is closed, as you can email your questions and get an answer when the office opens. As a provider, it is nice to be able to email instead of trying to reach the patient by phone. Better time management.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes patients have a hard time logging in when needed. Not sure if that is a software issue or a person issue though.

Teri T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 1/12/2018

Website filled with errors

Puntos a favor

The thought. Since there are so many errors there is not much to like. I guess I could like the organization of the tabs. It makes the doctor think he or she is communicating with the patient.

Puntos en contra

The website only partially loaded so I didn't have all the tabs available. When I contacted customer service. the agent was condescending and angry. She blamed me and accused me of not being on the correct website. I told her there was a new record added but I didn't see where it was flagged. She told me I had to search all 350+ documents and find it myself. Are you kidding me?! I've told my doctor I'm not using this website, it's worthless and the cs is terrible.

Cheryl M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 13/4/2018

Rad Onc

Try making this software more like MyChart for patients.

Puntos a favor

NONE that I can think of. I wish there was, but there isn't, which is a shame. Maybe a complete overhaul would help.

Where do I begin?
1- unable to connect to any healthcare providers
2- unable to actually reach tech support. All there is for "tech support" is a knowledge base. And the knowledge base is small
3- invitation that is sent, so patient can connect...the link is broken. Needs to be fixed
4- completely and utterly not user friendly!!

Mark A.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Publicado el 19/6/2019

No end user support

Puntos a favor

I like the concept but the execution is flawed.

Puntos en contra

I tried to log in as an end user and forgot my password so I used the "forgot password" feature which sent me a security code to my user name/email account. Problem is, it took almost a half hour to get the new security code so by the time I got it the code expired. Attempted multiple times with the same result. I went online to try to find some way to contact FollowMyHealth and they do an excellent job of obscuring any possible way of contacting them directly. Second rate technology for what should be a relatively easy app to support.

Brett H.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 9/4/2020

AOL did a better job in 1996

I refuse to use this garbage!!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to log on and to look up medical records. It is pretty to look at.

Puntos en contra

There is a terrible lag in communications between when a message is sent, when an email or text notification is received alerting you to the existence of the message waiting for you, and when the message actually arrives. Case in point: message sent by doc's office at 11:42 offering a 3:30 appointment arrives at 3:37. Well, that doesn't work at all.

Esther A.
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 7/4/2018

Does Not Work Properly

This company first needs to get this system functional before trying to get providers and patients to join. This is a system that collects the most personal information and one can't seem to get through to relevant parts of what the software is about.

Puntos a favor

There really isn't one to write of. I was hoping there would be. I wish I hadn't entered my SS# here

Puntos en contra

Unable to connect to any of my health care providers. Continuous spin & never takes you to the page.

Monica F.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 10/4/2018

Difficult to use, clunky

I would not recommend this product because it is not easy to use or visually appealing.

Puntos a favor

It is nice to see all of your health information in one place but this product does not offer a pleasing design and is organized weirdly.

Puntos en contra

It's difficult to click between screens, the mobile app is clunky, and it's hard to see your lab reports.

Nicole M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Publicado el 5/10/2018

Puntos a favor

I love using this software before and after seeing my doctors, they are quick to upload any labs or tests I have had done, and also so easy to request an appointment and then their office calls me to confirm!

Puntos en contra

I have not yet had a bad review with this software it has been user friendly and easy to navigate and get me what I want!

Kevin P.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

Publicado el 13/2/2018

Meaningless Use

This is a totally useless piece of software and does not allow patients to download and access their own records.

Puntos en contra

Eveything. It doesn’t work. It doesn’t allow me to download my records. The profile is incomplete and there is no help to guide you through the useage. Not flexible at all.

Laura L.

Publicado el 20/3/2019

Ineffective, complicated, and confusing

I am a patient that was given this option to use for keeping up with my digital medical record, but I can't access any information at all!

Puntos a favor

Absolutely nothing is useful on this site, it's horrible.

Puntos en contra

The website is difficult to navigate, slow to respond, and I can't even figure out how to use half of the options. I have tried to look for my providers to add them, and it's giving me results three states away even though I have selected the 10 miles distance option, AND it still didn't even return the provider that I know is a UH doctor.

Kelly S.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Publicado el 11/10/2017

The site does not work, does not recognize my physcian's office, no technical support phone...

There needs to be a phone number to call so you can speak with someone directly about the issues, not tutorials that are of no help.

Puntos a favor

Nothing at this point. If it doesn't work how can I tell you what I like about it? It is nonfunctional.

Puntos en contra

It is not user friendly. It does not connect with my physician's office and his office tells me it is the network's issue, not theirs. They send me email regarding my appointments and to "click here" and although I have created an account, there is nothing there. It is useless.

14 opiniones