Resumen de opiniones de usuarios

Sobre Greenway Health Prime Suite

Greenway Health’s ambulatory platform provides healthcare organizations with clinical, financial, and administrative tools and services. Prime Suite is Greenway’s electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM)...

Saber más

206 de 205 opiniones
Ordenar por:
Usuario verificado

Publicado el 2/5/2019

We've Used Primesuite for 7 years!

Puntos a favor

We started off with local servers in our office to house PrimeSuite. We've since transferred to the cloud-based version and love it! Since we made this transition it's allowed us to open multiple locations seamlessly. We've even integrated patient reminders and a collection service. PrimeSuite does it all for us!

Puntos en contra

This software can be a little expensive. If you can justify the cost, I would highly recommend it.

Vinnie H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 18/2/2020

Nobody loves their EHR

It works well with daily activities and getting the important reports. Its system to generate specific/customized reports is challenging.

Puntos a favor

The reporting and the Billing Department is by far its strength. Started with GRS in Feb 2018. Responsive and professional. In my opinion if I lost my GRS team, I would leave Greenway.

Puntos en contra

Service and response times to issues. We still have open tickets from December in the middle of February.

Alternativas consideradas

athenaOne

Razones para cambiar a Greenway Health Prime Suite

We had Greenway when I started. Due to the lack of support, I was very tempted to go back to Athena.
Luis C.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Publicado el 25/8/2018

PRIME GREEN WAY.

I did use in the past practice fusion, nextgen, practice partner in the previous job before going in my on own I will rather use practice fusion again, I do have the view as a physician and owner of the practice.

Puntos a favor

The billing software works well, I found it difficult to find a claim that was not paid why ( all the information is there) you need to get used to finding it, it is not easy to see and find a thing quickly.

Puntos en contra

Very difficult for family medicine you need to expend a lot of time doing your set up otherwise paid a lot of money for training and still do your own work " Forget about free training" the free training is just for you to start using greenway, finding diagnosis is difficult it takes a lot of time, sending prescription also take time, you have to save everything before you move to the next step in your note otherwise you can lose the information, make sure your contract has everything you may need in the future otherwise they will charge you for even a smile in from of prime suite, the sale person will tell you everything is included make sure you take your time reading and getting everything in written ( e-prescribe free: not true for control medication you have to pay extra if not written in the initial contract, asking for update or more training it can take weeks even when you have to pay.

Paula E.

Publicado el 16/2/2017

Tier 1 Orthopedic & Neurosurgical Institute--Cookeville TN

We went from paper charts and a little $ software the doc purchased when he started the practice back about 20 years ago, to Greenway's PrimeSuite in 2007. It was an awesome experience because they sent people to our office to spend a few days training on the PM side and we went live on it first.Then they sent the clinical side trainers back a month later to get the physicians trained on template building and gave us great instructions on how to implement it slowly rather than jumping in with both feet. We recently merged with another site who also went on PS about 4 years ago. They aren't utilizing it to it's fullest capacity so I am hoping to train them and get them to loving it as much as we do!

Puntos a favor

It's built on one platform rather than the chart side being separate from the PM side like some of the earlier EHR's were. Support is wonderful...love the live chat when it's available. The Greenway community website is very helpful to log cases and blog with other users. If I have an urgent support issue I can call support and get help from the person who answers the phone or they will get me to someone to help me. That is a real plus when you have doctors in the clinic and they have a script error or something urgent.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least is user rights. I wish there was an easier way to know which user right affects which part of the software. It's sometimes called something totally different in user rights than what it is called in the software. Setting up new users would be easier if we could copy another user.
Wish there were a little help with PQRS, MU, MACRAS & MIPS. It's pretty difficult for specialties to meet the requirements and takes a lot of research, google and networking with others to get it done. I don't know if we ever did get enough measures in the list to make our last MU attestation.

Zachary M.

Publicado el 7/12/2016

A good EHR that continues to improve...

We have used this product since August of 2011. Since then, we have seen this EHR go through it’s growing pains, but ultimately, continues to improve and build on a platform that is more user-friendly and customizable (by non-techinical personnel which ultimately lowers overall cost of ownership) than many others out there in the market. No EHR is perfect and anyone touting such is not providing a realistic assessment of the current state of EHRs. There are definite pros and cons of each and ultimately, decisions need to be made with systems that have more pros than cons. As with any EHR system, you will only see maximum efficiency if the proper time is taken to perform the right set-up and then continuous process evaluation to tweak and adjust as the practice moves forward.

Puntos a favor

Ability of non-technical users to update and adjust templates without requiring the assistance of highly-paid consultants or users with advanced “technical” expertise. The new orders module helps tremendously for many different areas and can be used to help with PQRS, in-office lab testing or imaging (and has helped us with many audits to provide evidence of ordering and interpretation of said tests), and many other areas (including questionnaires). The new mobile version is one of the best I’ve seen and the interface continues to improve. It’ll really be a game-changer once the ability to chart form mobile is released. I think this will expand the ability to chart from an iPad (or iPhone if a doc chooses) compared to a clunky computer or laptop. The additional modules (while they do cost extra, but at a reasonable rate), integrate well for a patient portal, messaging system, PQRS registry, population health management, and clearinghouse. Finally, the Meaningful Use reporting system is one of the best I’ve seen. It makes it easy to track how physicians are performing throughout the year and make adjustments to help meet MU criteria. While it is already good, a future update should make it even better. I best not forget that have a dedicated Client Experience Manager and dedicated account executive helps to keep a personal touch with how we are performing as a practice and act as a liaison with the company executives.

Puntos en contra

The correspondence module for referral letters is really weak and needs a major overall. We still have to resort to transcription for more customized and stream-lined correspondence (versus sending the entire note). We know things are trying to move to a more electronic medium in communication, however, some docs will never abandon their fax machines and still really on paper charts. As such, we must maintain a quick and efficient method for communicating with these referring physicians.

Direct messaging is good, but currently feels more like an after-thought. It will be nice when this is truly and fully incorporated into the software.

The interface does seem a little dated, however, we have been told there are plans to overhaul the user experience and interface in the coming year to give it a “fresher” appearance more in line with the current mobile offering.

Michael N.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 25/5/2021

Repeatedly Bill for services despite being paid

NOt good - the billing department cannot keep accounts straight cannot keep invoices straight can tell us why we are being billed

Puntos a favor

It works .... most of the time nothing special easily replaced by many others which are less expensive and will have less interruptions due to THEIR mistakes

Puntos en contra

Their Billing department is totally confused. WE have then set up on a monthly pay basis - every three months or so they shut us down for a week stating we have not paid. We then have to make multiple phone calls send them copies of our bank statements etc etc and they reinstate us realizing they cant keep track of payments made. THis has become a real problem ans we will be seeking another vendor very soon

Tammy S.

Publicado el 6/12/2016

Greenway meets our needs

We are a privately owned clinic with 29 (currently) providers. We had paper charts until 2013 when we went with Greenway. We chose Greenway because our providers decided that they wanted to still do as much dictation as they could, which Greenway allowed us to do. Through the past couple of years and learning to build the templates we need, this dictation hasn't been such a priority for the providers, but the ones that want to do this, can still do it with a Nuance product and PrimeMobile solutions. In 2014 we outsourced our billing with Greenway's Revenue Management. This was a challenge to get everyone on the same page, but persistence and sticking with it we are now happy with the choice to do this. We ended up downsizing about 15 of our billing personnel when we did this, so we knew we HAD to make it work and we did. We do not use the Greenway Patient Portal, when we began with Greenway the only option to us was to use the Medfusion portal and now that the Greenway Patient portal exists, it would not be beneficial to switch over. Greenway and MedFusion do not currently have a way to seamlessly transfer our patients from one portal to the other. The staff at Greenway has been VERY helpful. If we have an issue and it isn't resolved, i have been known to go up the chain to get some solution to a problem and that has not been a problem for Greenway staff. The training was exceptional when we went live on both practice and chart. We do have several interfaces with Greenway: lab, radiology, portal, etc and that have been an issue that our IT department has been working with Greenway on. The API's don't seem to be stable for some reason, it seems to be an issue that upgrades and hot-fixes cause the interfaces to have issues. Our nursing and doctors have gotten good at using Greenway and there are so many ways to do things within the software, which makes it flexible for different types of users and workflows.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the intuitiveness in using it.

We have a customer experience manager, we can call her at any time with questions and she helps us out, she is very helpful.

If you need a report and you can't figure out how to create it, call support, they will set it up for you. Tons of reports.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when calling support, you will get someone on the phone that tells you to do something, that you KNOW you shouldn't do. Greenway has promised that they would get a better support solution and they have delivered. It is alot better than it was in the past.

Sometimes the billing invoices are not to be trusted and convoluted. They are hard to read, not logical in any sense, do not indicate what exactly the charges are for and the same charge will appear in numerous places on the statement. We have to review the statement every time before payment is made.

S G.

Publicado el 22/11/2016

Primesuite for large groups

We've been using Primesuite since 2013. We are a large (and growing) Gastro practice in Florida with about 250 users and 20 locations. We migrated every office over from their EMR/ paper onto Primesuite and just like any other EMR, we have had many ups and downs along the way. We have experienced growing pains on our end as well as growing pains on Greenway's end. No one is going to be 100% satisfied with their EMR company, but it's the nature of the beast. I like the flexibility we have with the system and the ability to customize so many different features for all our individual locations that it allows them to still practice as individuals. That being said, the more flexibility you have, the more confusing or harder it can be to grasp all the different possibilities. On the clinical side, there are many different ways you can tailor a workflows for each user in the office from set up, templates, orders, filters, tasks, etc.... I feel it is extremely user friendly and you can customize the system to fully utilize your time and streamline documentation in order to focus more on the patient. HOWEVER, you have to put the work into building it for YOURSELF.
On the other hand, I have heard it's a lot tougher than some of the previous systems on the practice/ billing side- especially since we need to keep everything separated by location. The larger we get the slower the system is in sending out claims or harder to run reports. I have heard a good bit of complaints from the billing side. I feel the clinical side of this software is better than the practice side, but I also mostly work on the clinical side. For larger practices there are a number of areas that need improvement, but you will find that in most systems as well.

Puntos a favor

I like the flexibility and customization for the providers/ staff in order to accommodate the individual roles in the office. I also enjoy the patient portal and having patients log in and fill out their paperwork on line so it populates the chart. That saves a lot of data entry time. I also appreciate the webinars they send out and the training they have online to keep everyone updated with the changes. They also have a large conference once a year to focus on continued education and training within the systems. They have very knowledgeable resources working these events and allow you to bounce ideas off of them or speak with them face to face about what you are experiencing. They are always very friendly and helpful. You can schedule one on one time with management or with an expert in Primesuite. It's also one of the greatest networking experiences to speak with other practices on the same system as you. You can ask how they utilize the system or what they would recommend for workflows if you are struggling. I find that conference is well worth attending for anyone who is starting out on the system or who has been on it for years. One last thing would be the people that work there. Everyone you talk to in support is very helpful and pleasant to speak with. We'd be lost without a few specific people that we work with on a weekly or quarterly basis.

Puntos en contra

I hate that the system cannot separate out (HL7) documents coming into the system by office location. They are all mixed together so that's very frustrating the bigger we get. The staff have to sort through all the providers to find their own physician's documents. This is something that affects larger groups the most. I have not personally seen a solution yet, however they might have something to fix this- but I will believe it when I see it. Also the reporting for the CBO is getting to be an issue and we don't know if it's because of our size, our servers, the product version we upgraded to, ISP, etc.....

Robin F.

Publicado el 21/3/2019

Primesuite review

We are getting ready to migrate to Intergy, another Greenway product due to the legal issues with Primesuite.

Puntos a favor

I liked that we could easily schedule patients, look at their accounts and make changes to the account easily.

Puntos en contra

We were pretty happy with the software until we hit the "bugs" that triggered the DOJ investigation.

Respuesta de Greenway Health

Hi Robin. Thank you for your continued partnership with Greenway Health. We truly value our customers and we¿re excited to see you¿ve taken the first steps to migrate to our flagship solution, Intergy. We¿re combining the best features of our current platforms into a next-generation, state-of-the-art electronic health record and practice management platform to help our customers become more efficient and more profitable. We look forward to partnering with you on the path to innovation.

Respondido el 4/4/2019
Stephanie I.

Publicado el 30/4/2019

Greenway PrimeSuite

Overall PrimeSuite is a great product for our specialty. We have looked at other systems within Greenway and they are not as user friendly and definitely are not set up for the type of patient we see.

Puntos a favor

It is specific to our specialty. The facesheet is easy to read and can be customized to fit the needs of the employee whether they are a physician, medical assistant or front office staff.

Puntos en contra

The reports are lacking and you cannot make the program fill the screen

Alene S.

Publicado el 17/4/2013

We are Lakeland Surgical Clinic and we consist of 8 board certified general surgeons located in Jackson Ms. We offer the latest surgical techniques in Robotic, Bariatric, Laparoscopic, Breast and General Surgery in 7 different facilities in the greater Jackson area.

We have been with Greenway Medical Technologies since January 1st, 2005. We were with Companion Technologies, which at that time they were trying to go EHR and never could get there. Our new, younger physicians had wanted to look at a more user friendly computer system and they wanted something that would take us into the future.

We are currently on the latest version of PrimeSuite and the capabilites are endless. I actually went through the implementation process in 2004 and went to Carrollton for training. They actually sat down with us one-on-one and what they helped us build, we are still using in our office today. When it came time for the office as a whole to train, Greenway sent four trainers (two for chart and two for administrative) and they made the transition as smooth as possible. They made sure that everyone, including the physicians, were comfortable using the system before they left.

The support that we get from them is like no other. They pride themselves on really helping the consumer. I remember before we actually hired ICS as our IT company we were trying to do it ourselves. Well, one of the network switches went down so half of our office was not able to work. I did not really know what to do except to call Greenway Support. I was in a panic and Al who works in support and Greenway diagnosed my problem, he then called Best Buy to get them to hold the piece of equipment that I would need to replace and then he walked me through getting those users back online again. Now if that is not customer service then I am not sure what is.

We currently have implemented PrimeMobile, PrimePatient, PrimeSpeech and parts of PrimeDataCloud. Each of these Primes are awesome in their own right.

PrimeMobile is great becasue the physician can actually in put a picture or free text a note directly into the patients chart from the hospital while they are making their rounds. They can also check their schedule, view the full patients chart and create a charge from their phone/ipad.

PrimePatient is a very nice feature because the patient can communicate with us through this portal without having to make a phone call. The Patient forms and Health History forms that the patient fills out online directly imports into our system. The patient can also pay their bill on line as well as request prescriptions, medical records, ask a question to our nurses/doctors and even make their own appointment.

PrimeSpeech, which our doctor LOVES gives him the capability to dictate directly into the chart, which improves time savings and accuracy.

PrimeDataCloud is where we go to visit our dashboards. This holds our PQRS measures and it is very user friendly when you go to fill out the information and submit it all to CMS. You have the ability the send patient records for a single visit to other providers/hospitals.

With the help of Greenway Medical Technologies and their Primes we have been able to achieve meaninful use Stage 1 Year 2. We have attested and recieved 266,500.00 in Incenitive money. So if we had it to do all over again, well you bet your bottom dollar we would do things exactly the same.

Diana B.

Publicado el 28/2/2013

We are an 11 Physician, 6 midlevel OB/GYN practice in Fayetteville, Georgia, but had two large satellite offices in Jonesboro and Newnan. All staff and providers are fully functional on the product and have been since implementation in 2003.

I was impressed with the coordination between Greenway and multiple staff members during the deployment process. I can only compare our deployment of Medical Manager and Greenway and say that the Medical Manager deployment was an absolute disaster, leaving me and my staff totally bewildered. They spent two days on site, performed minimal training and there was no follow-up from them except when they wanted to sell something else.

Comparing to the Greenway deployment which was well planned and thought out. We spent many hours prior to deployment thinking through and discussing our workflow and planning for the change and it paid off. They were here for ample time and every office to hold our hands as we waded through the deep waters. Moving from paper to EMR is a difficult process, but we actually planned and made it as painless as possible. The giant pay out was the increase in revenue from more accurate charting, coding and billing.

We researched products for two years prior to selecting Greenway and we were early adopters within the Greenway system. We have seen this company evolve to one of the very best EMR companies in the business. My biggest concern was customer support, especially when concerning the chart side of our business. I can say that we have not been disappointed. They are responsive to immediate needs, but not only that, they listen to my concerns and desires for product development. The development of products over the years far surpasses what I even expected.

We utilize the system to it fullest capacity, at least as much as we can learn and swallow and implement. I was very fortunate to have many of my physicians who championed and carried the charge as we moved forward and continue to move forward. Dr. Killebrew was at the latest PrimeUser Meeting this falll and was very impressed at the concentrated learning and take-away she had from this meeting. I was impressed with her, she attended meetings, brought ideas to the table and continues to talk about all that was learned. She is encouraging others to attend this year's meeting.

I find the product ease and functionality to be excellent. As others in our business, we see turnover in the ranks from time to time and training new employees and providers has been easy to accomplish. We believed in the value of education from the beginning and have sent staff from time to time to the Greenway headquarters for Super User training. This has proved to be a valuable asset to the practice.

I would choose Greenway again if I had it to do all over again. I believe they have something no other EMR vendor has. They have hired staff who understand the clinical environment and that has translated over to both the products and training as well as support. To me, this is one of their biggest assets. Many EMR vendors hire people who understand sales, technical mumbo jumbo and can create a great technical product, but they have no understanding of how that works in the "real" world.

Lastly, if I were to leave this practice (which probably won't ever happen) and look for another practice opportunity, it would only be one that had Greenway.

Natalie L.

Publicado el 18/2/2013

We had a two part launch with Greenway's PrimeSuite, first our PM side separate from our chart side. We launched our PM side Oct 2010 and our Chart side July 2011. Although slightly cumbersome to begin with, this phased approach helped keep our clinic functioning as smoothly as possible during the transition and was a way to reduce staff stress.

The longer delay also enabled us to craft our own templates, which was essential since we are a specialist practice (Orthopedic Spine Surgery). Greenway was accommodating in allowing us this time to get our templates as close to what our providers could envision the "normal" clinic to look like. They were also very responsive in getting back to us as we encountered various issues while building then. Since we were not in a live clinic session while doing this work it went fairly smoothly. We spent a great deal of time crafting these, and I think if you went live without taking the time to really mold your own templates, you would have a difficult time no matter what area in which you practice medicine.

We had various trainers for our chart implementation, and some were better than others. However, once we found a trainer we could work well with and we felt understood the product fully in how it would relate to our practice, Greenway worked with us to complete our training with them.

In looking back over the transition, although it was difficult at times (as any transition from paper to electronic would be), we think we weathered the storm fairly well. In large part this was due to the immense amount of staff support and buy in. You have to have your ancillary staff on board as they will and can do a tremendous amount of heavy lifting to make it as good as it can be.

Our providers still notice some shortcomings (e-Prescribe often being the one that stands out) but we took as much extra time as we could to make their templates as thorough as possible to try to speed them up during the clinic. The immense amount of documentation for a specialist to enter via a template is always going to be a lot of work (EHR systems speed some things up and slow some things down) but we feel this system is giving us as much flexibility as we could get from an EHR. We have tried to make PrimeSpeech work for us in an effort to speed up clinical documentation, but so far have not had much success with that, but we are constantly trying to figure out how we can improve what we use daily. We also find that Meaningful Use in a Specialist office often hinders the workflow, but that would be true of any attempt to capture data that may or may not be applicable to a specialist.

I have been very happy with the technical support of the product at Greenway, but will also admit that with any EHR, the staff has to be willing to think outside of the box and to take a concern of daily workflow and try to make that work within the system. When we think of these things and bring them to Greenway, their support has been very good in allowing us to make this happen.

We did a great deal of research before deciding to partner with Greenway (we researched the product that would best fit a specialist practice), and in that respect we have been very pleased with our PM and Chart solution via Greenway. I would encourage all specialist practices to give them an educated look to see if the product would fit their practice.

Tiffany R.

Publicado el 28/2/2017

What's Great about Greenway - Prime Suite

I was on the team responsible for reviewing and selecting the EHR system for our office. When we compared Greenway against several other leading EHR programs we found Prime Suite to be the most functional for all levels of computer capabilities. The cost was also competitive when compared to their competition and has remained so no matter what we've had to change or add over the past few years. Besides functionality we needed a customer support team that wouldn't abandon us and Greenway has not disappointed us in any way. They really appear to make customer service a priority by being prompt with their follow-ups, pleasant to work with when you feel completely inadequate and strive to provide a solution immediately.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally the system gets a bug that can take longer than you'd like to be fixed. The cons are really nothing you can't expect from a computer program and occasionally it crashes but this happens very seldom.

Matthew U.

Publicado el 6/5/2015

Matthew from Dunbar Medical Associates, PLLC

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize the product to meet the needs of any sized practice or specialty. The product works out of the "box" but can easily be adjusted for more complex workflows and office needs. Intuitive layout - very similar to a paper chart. Vendor has had some growing pains but supports its product very well and listens to customers suggestions and complaints. Customer support through the Greenway Community and also through private User Groups allows users to help other users is another great benefit that Greenway provides its clients. The yearly Greenway conferences and local meetings are another great resource for practices.

We have attested for Meaningful Use for the last 3 years, PQRS for 4 years - all with the tools available from PrimeSUITE. The MU dashboard is the best in the business and gives your practice a daily accounting of how each provider is doing with his MU measures.

With Greenway's help we have a bidirectional lab interface with our own in house lab, and unidirectional (soon to be bidirectional) interfaces with Lab Corp and our local hospital. We have an exchange with our state Immunization Registry and state and local hospital HIE.

Puntos en contra

Rapid expansion of the product have caused some growing pains but things are definitely improving. Their last upgrade was a big improvement to the product and allows for a greater flexibility and functionality from the previous version. This upgrade had a steep relearning curve but well worth the time and effort to master the new functionality.

Brandon T.

Publicado el 21/11/2019

Gets the job done, but not sure for how much longer.

We have had the software for 7 years now and our overall experience has been positive.

Puntos a favor

The software itself is good looking with easily usable menus and modules. It makes a good looking note and you can make it as thorough as you like with the ability to create and modify templates (although that can be seriously time consuming, but saves time later). You have the ability to run a ton of different reports for any data you want to analyze. Customer support is great and they have a chat feature which is very handy.

Puntos en contra

Eventually it will not be supported as Greenway is going to focus on Intergy. Some of the things that make the software so functional can be time consuming to set up or edit (schedules, templates, reports). Probably my biggest gripe is that there are no templates for creating new users, a lot has to be done from scratch for each one.

Respuesta de Juan Suarez

Thank you for your comments on Greenway Health. We’re glad to hear you find the solution user-friendly and that your experience with Customer Support has been positive. Please allow us to clarify that we have no plans to end support for Prime Suite. If you have additional questions on this matter, please reach out to your Greenway representative.

Respondido el 27/11/2019
Lisa E.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Publicado el 9/2/2017

Small

Greenway has been awesome for us!

Greenway is efficient, easy to use and a great tool to keep your patient flow up to date and organized.

Puntos a favor

The one thing I like most about Greenway is that it is user friendly.

Puntos en contra

Not knowing everything that Greenway can do!!, I would like for Greenway to turn on all features that the system can do then let that site have a 30 day trial period or so to see if this is something they need or don't need. A lot of the things you add to Greenway requires a charge and sometimes for small practices its hard to add so many charges onto one system, especially if you don't need or wouldn't use the feature you are paying for. Then some things the system will do and I run up on it by accidently clicking, so it's nice to find those sweet surprises, but it would be helpful if I knew they were there to begin with!!

Brittany E.

Publicado el 4/8/2017

User friendly, great reporting.

Used PrimeSuite in a cardiology practice for 5 years until I left that position for another practice. I loved it from day 1.

Puntos a favor

The software is just very user friendly. If you know how to operate a computer in general, you can work in PrimeSuite with ease. Compared to other systems I have used, this definitely "takes the cake" in that area. The reporting options are also great, especially when you get into the custom reporting you can build for pretty much whatever you need. I have worked in 3 systems and PrimeSuite is my favorite. Being fully integrated has so many benefits for billing, clinical, and administrative staff as well.

Puntos en contra

The one and only con I can think of is that the customer service went downhill after using PrimeSuite for about 5 years. During the 4th year, hold times were ridiculous, we didn't get calls back, there were no estimated times for resolution, and no one seemed to really be concerned no matter how much we complained. I have been off of PrimeSuite for 2 years now though so hopefully that has improved and went back to the stellar customer service we had in the beginning.

Bethany S.

Publicado el 9/12/2016

Very good, thorough product!

Greenway PrimeSuite is a great EHR and PM system that we have been using for a decade now. They have lots of features to help us chart and bill accurately and efficiently, meet MU, PCMH, etc guidelines, and provide the best patient care we can. These programs and features include a great patient portal, customer community, appointment reminder messages, flowsheets, clinical quality measures, easy coding and billing, lots of reporting options, programs for receiveing faxes and medical records, etc.

Puntos a favor

I like that they strive to include all the features we need to provide the best patient care we can. This includes a lot of clinical and billing features, patient involvement, reports, etc. The customer service is always quick to answer and helpful. They also have chat features and after hours care which i have used to great success. Our Care Experience Manager, my rep, is amazing and helps coordinate with all the various support people at Greenway to get the correct specialists and advice we need for any problems we face with our EHR and how we report, bill, etc. She is always available and has regular meetings with us to make sure things are going smoothly. I have attended ENGAGE, their annual conference and had a great time with the various classes, etc. learning a lot and getting great insight into whats coming down the road for them.

Puntos en contra

The customer community which has information on how best to use Greenway can be hard to use and requires a lot of knowledge to be able to find information easily. Some of the add on features can be expensive. We have had some issues with the messaging feature, but they are working hard to fix it.

Carmel R.

Publicado el 16/12/2016

Valley Ob-Gyn Clinic, P.C. - Greenway has been our partner in transforming our practice

Overall we have had an excellent experience with Greenway and Prime Suite both the software side and the customer service side. Given the complexity of implementing any large scale IT project, we have had issues arise along the way; but the customer service response in addressing the issues has been very good. Compared to our first EMR- Prime Suite is a Ferrari.

We are consistently impressed with how easy it is to add on features, either directly from the Greenway suite of products or through the marketplace. The only downside, if you could call it that, is that the system is so robust and customizable. it is difficult sometimes to feel like you know how to fully utilize all of the features.

That being said, in 2.5 years being on Greenway we have transformed our practice to a modern, digital practice capable of keeping pace with all of the growing market demands in healthcare. The products, training and support for Meaningful Use, MACRA, population health have been pivotal in our ongoing viability. Since going live with Greenway, we have increased our patient volume by 14%, decreased our operating costs by 3%, and we have maintained a 94% patient satisfaction rating.

Our experience with Greenway has been excellent.

Stability of the platform
Ease of adding features and functions to address our needs
Ability to customize and automate so many workflows
Reporting and Analytics
Customer Service support

Puntos en contra

Inability to route prenatal flowsheets for review and signatures
Difficulty keeping up with Vocabulary Reconciliation
Level of IT knowledge or understanding necessary to maintain the system

Brian L.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Publicado el 2/5/2019

PrimeSuite user with Perspective

The upfront planning and project execution of both the Practice Management and Clinical has afforded us the opportunity run an AR of less than 14 days! It is a tremendous advantage to our physicians who have become efficient with the use of templates to see more patients and subsequently treat a larger portion of the community.

Puntos a favor

The ability to produce templates to ensure appropriate documentation is provided during care which in turn significantly increases the opportunity of clean claims on the front end.

Puntos en contra

The reporting and analytics of the software could be improved in that the canned reports are fundamental but the need to customize Is difficult to navigate in PrimeSuite. The need to establish benchmarks and other measurable statistics is increasingly required to manage our practice, therefore a dynamic reporting and analytics suite is a premium.

Bob C.

Publicado el 17/5/2018

GREENWAY PRIME SUITE IS A GREAT EMR

Puntos a favor

PRIME SUITE IS A GREAT EMR FOR ANY PHYSICIAN PRACTICE ESPECIALLY AN OB/GYN AND/OR ORTHOPEDIC PRACTICE. VERY ROBUST AND I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH GREENWAY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Puntos en contra

THE ONE ITEM THAT I HAVE EXPRESSED DISMAY ABOUT IS THE "REPORTS" AS THEY ARE STANDARD REPORTS OR YOU HAVE TO BUILD YOUR OWN WHICH IS CHALLENGING. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES THAT GREENWAY HAD TO "DEVELOP" THE REPORT AND LOAD IT ONTON MY SITE.

Respuesta de Juan Suarez

Thank you for sharing your experience with Greenway products and for your positive feedback on our Customer Support. Please be aware, however, that we have no plans to sunset Prime Suite. We continue to provide service and support for this ONC-certified solution. If you have additional questions or concerns, we encourage you to share them with your Greenway representative.

Respondido el 27/11/2019
Ruth C.

Publicado el 14/1/2016

This EHR system has some attributes but the downside outweighs them.

Puntos a favor

Sales person did not know the capabilities of the system and misrepresented what it could do.
It took 14 months to get to the point of trying to implement some of the elements of the package we purchased. We still aren't there. Trying to solve the discrepancies between what was purchased and what we got has been time consuming and extremely difficult. Like repeated emails daily, like sending emails to the CEO, CFO etc. multiple times, calling, faxing etc. We have been in that black hole you hear about. We purchased this system after our total dissatisfaction with the Intergy system. When Intergy sold to Greenway and we were shown the PrimeSuite program we were so happy to think there was a system with templates that were relatively easy to use so the doctors would stop complaining. I like the idea that Greenway is trying to straighten out the problems with the product, it is just a very, very slow process. They do listen to customers with ideas for improvement.

Puntos en contra

First, RCM caused us to lose over a hundred thousand dollars in revenue, and I had to do the coding. We were sold a product that did everything our local billing company did and more. Using it was made a condition precedent to the purchase. It was a disaster that took a year to resolve. Every patient's account had to be reviewed and corrected.
The EMR portion of the program is a disaster. The front office staff were ready to walk out. Scheduling and rescheduling are very time consuming and multi-step processes. There is no way to print a month's schedule or even see a month which you couldn't see even if you did have that feature because the screen is so small it takes a magnifying glass to read it.

Barbara A.

Publicado el 6/10/2017

An exceptional EHR and PM system that fits our exceptional practice.

The product is very consumer driven. The more you put into it the more you get out of it. While this is not a con for us as we are very involved in adapting along with the product, some do not put in the time to make the product work for them.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Greenway is the accessibility to customer service. If I have a question that I can't answer or if I need an answer in a hurry, their customer service team is amazing! They are always willing to take the time to answer additional questions and exceed expectations. Greenway's ability to evolve with the ever changing healthcare requirements is a testament to their longevity commitment. When adding new staff, it is an easy application to learn.

Jason S.

Publicado el 26/1/2016

7 years in and Greenway PrimeSuite is still finding ways to compete

Puntos a favor

This company is focused on the future. They continue to innovate and work to make their product offer more functionality. They have made verbal commitments to solidify their customer service and have delivered on this promise. They have made adjustments to the way that they develop and update their software to have a greater level of quality control and are much more open to customer feedback. They are making strides to improve and learn from their mistakes.

This system also has a great deal of customizable options - one size does not fit all.

Puntos en contra

There is still a little "hangover" from the merger two years ago. The "new" regime (many of the original folks at Greenway are still there) continues to tidy up some of the messes that were created by the "old" guard.

206 opiniones